Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) (35747 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by suffering: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
I don't know the point of this report but okay.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Faller:
Happy Birthday To Her

Now to those boys who create fake account with girls name.

I pray your period starts soon bro
Hahaha . You are tired of sending them dm.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Torosk1(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Hornome:
Hmmmm nah lie how many 36 bday aunty want celebrate.
Swear to God say na ur real age u dey use

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Torosk1(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Penguin2:
Wetin she dey do now wey she dey take sustain because I can’t remember the last time I saw her in movies?

Hope it’s not what I’m thinking angry
So na movies you dey watch up and down while your mate dey hustle day and night... I pity ur children

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by YoungRay007: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Menopause hitting.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Hamiltonii: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Must they always dress as an Ashâwo?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by ceematics: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Solofresh2:
Bro, this lady has always been one of my crush from day one.I have seen her act in movies where did not use make up.She is still beautiful, make up or not.
okay o
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Hollow show.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Texasbound190: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy New year Chika and oh yeah the boobs are bigger����
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful Chika. She's ageless
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Cokahot: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2021
I will find her, and fuc k her hard for 4months. I bet she can't stand me. God help me if I only cum twice by force,within those 4 months. Chika wherever u r,I am coming 4u
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2021
This gal is more than 36 she is in her LTE 40s
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Cokahot:
I will find her, and fuc k her hard for 4months. I bet she can't stand me. God help me if I only cum twice by force,within those 4 months. Chika wherever u r,I am coming 4u
you can win her in bed I can bet arsenal life on thta
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
David Mark food that year.

More wins my childhood crush
Awọn ọmọ ajinamoto

aji gba wire. Awon omo mi Choko-choko
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by adonis89(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
My celebrity crush any day. She looks like Carmen Hayes, even with her boobs. I love both women with all my heart
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Faller:
Happy Birthday To Her

Now to those boys who create fake account with girls name.

I pray your period starts soon bro

Which DM..... Who wants to send a DM to a liability...let alone an Online Liability...

I'm thinking of how to Survive London Winter ...you are talking of Sending mumu DM
You in London? You donminit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by aviara: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Being a celebrity has its pros and cons. However I have observed most celebrity become a slave of their celebrity status. They are usually under pressure to impress and remain relevant. That is why some of them go the extra Mile travelling abroad, doing cosmetic surgery, go almost naked and do giveaways just to remain relevant. Some of them are in silent depression. God help us all.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
So this idiot divorced her husband because she wants to keep flaunting her boobs up and down. Many youths of today will live a life of regret as they get old because of the decision they made when they were young.

Can the leopard hide it's spots?
Why did he agree to marry a known slut?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Caseless: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
We all watched her transitioning from dark ebony to this bleached state. Too bad!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by RedboneSmith(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chika Ike is 36? Okay oh. I was a teenager when I started seeing her in Nollywood movies. And I am well past 30 now. And she certainly didn't look like a teenager in those days.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by tundess: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
i thot she was at Har-vad, abi Haz-ard, abi some super higher tertiary place overseas, like cuppy ?
Dis is what she learnt ?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omoluabi16:
One of the most beautiful actresses around.. but too much cleavage! Not so necessary. I like what I see sha.Great yummy body.

Himageen. Too much cleavage. But you still like the great yummy body you're seeing. grin

You're a coded and bad odogwu.

This I haff seen.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
So this idiot divorced her husband because she wants to keep flaunting her boobs up and down. Many youths of today will live a life of regret as they get old because of the decision they made when they were young.

Na wa. Did she tell you that the reason she divorced her husband? And who told you she'll regret?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Muna4real:

Na wa. Did she tell you that the reason she divorced her husband? And who told you she'll regret?

I'll set up a committee to answer your question
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Mummypurity1: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Happy birthday ma!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Polynek(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
HBD fine girl
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Himageen. Too much cleavage. But you still like the great yummy body you're seeing. grin

You're a coded and bad odogwu.

This I haff seen.
Biko Biko I be gentuman na. grin shey make I no look better thing. Lemme alone let me lust in peace. No distraction angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren At A Friend's Wedding Today / (PHOTOS) Omotola Jalade Angelic Appearance Stuns In A Photo / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.