Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers (42045 Views)

Atiku: Women, Youths Worst Hit By APC Failure / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by darlinsval(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Apga has always had it's foothold in the South East , most especially in Anambra state. More needs to be done for the current central government to get the confidence and trust of the south-easterners.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Kobicove(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
ComeToJesus:
What baffles me is that he seems to clean only Surulere's gutters.

It's so disorienting.

Hahahahaha
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by MacANDIES: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So we should vote Andy because we want to connect to Buhari?Even Anambra is doing better than Imo that is connected to the centre.

My brother I weak for that man called igbokwe. Connect to the center they used to decieve ndi imo state and today They're worse than before.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by odonky: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
DOTian:

you like voting crooks to rule your land and Nigeria. That's why your country is the laughing stock it's worldwide..
Your APC projected a virulent kleptomaniac as the APC candidate in Anambra state. Your janja-weed party of vultures and hyenas can't ever produce a good man to contest any election... And you want the people of Anambra to vote such a shame of a candidate into the government house, just because he's from Over an erudite scholar like Soludo? Primitive thinkers..
They presented Ngige we rejected him, they presented Tony Nwoye, we rejected him, now they even presented a known arsonist and a criminal. Seems APC has exhausted their options, let them merge with another political party and produce a good candidate. Meanwhile APGA IS A LEGACY

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mother's wombs.. > grin grin

Yoruba miscreant Muslim with a miserable life

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Jomonix: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote]

If Joe Igbokwe is a man let him pray publicly for lagos state to have a candidate like Andy Uba as their governor. Let me see if his fake friends in lagos wi not cause him.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yoruba miscreant Muslims and Joe Yorubakwe keep wailing I have four more drums for you to get them filled with your tears.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ezegold4we: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm not From Anambra State but I think The people of Anambra remains The most sensitive state in areas of economy, politics and bussiness in The entire federation,

When mbadiniju wanted to mess them up, they dealt with Him, when ngige stole Peter Obi mandate, they pursused Him till they recover it via supreme Court, when pdp imposed Andy uba as governor, Peter Obi went back to supreme Court And regained His mandate, when APC brought Andy uba,a known kidnapper and illiterate, Anambra people rubbished them by voting in a tested and proven economic guru, Professor Charles Soludo, they are The Richest State in human capital And investment in Nigeria, don't mess with Anambra people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by odonky: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.
And what have you gained from the security meetings if not more terrorism, banditry, and extra judicial killings by ur army. If u don't know anything about the Igbos just know that they are brave enough to take up any challenge
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Tloc(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records.

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.

If igbokwe was my father I would have disowned him for failing to tell us how IMO State has gained from the center

Do not mind the SENILE old man. What to eat has made him loose his senses. Must everyone be in the DOOMed party? We all thought the uMbReLlA party was evil but its child's play compared to them broomers.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by NairaMaster1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mother's wombs.. > grin grin

I though you're enlightened. So, we should become one party system because we want to join the loots?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by lexy2014: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.

How would u want d igbos not to be onlookers at d center and how will voting for apga in this election make igbos onlookers at d centre?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by stasius: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Keep your connection. We don't want.

Igbos will not bow down for anybody. Take it or leave it Igbokwe.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Igbokwe will you shut up and
f e c k to hell. So River state, Oyo state, Sokoto state etc are onlookers bah?

Wait a minutes is apc useful for anything? So whoever not in the damn apc now onlooker bah

Igbokwe go and die you are too irriating lately.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by MPESA(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The platform that insults my tribe, religion and people have no legal or maral ground to dare my post

If you like tag ICC and UN...

Wete where you when Islam and prophet Muhammad were bashed?

Where were you when dullards amongst you guys to the extens of abusing even the creator...

Hypocrisy is a serious disease!

Very soon NL will be banned!

I'll make sure the core Northerners understand the reality of what is taking place here...

I think you are the hypocrite here, mind you they do bash pastors and Jesus here , you don't need to fight for Islam and prophet Muhammad , allow them to fight for themselves just as Jesus don't need Christians to fight for him.

P.s
You can always report the fellow who insult your tribe and religion.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Judgesledge(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

It's really a pity if I need to have my tribesman in security meeting before i can feel protected as your post suggest, shows the reason why any well meaning Nigerian should desire a restructured nation and not just play politics with the aim of clinching the ' number one seat' Which seems to be your Idea of tactful politics. Hope the people that the politics the way you desire and clinched the number one seat are having the time of their lives
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by geechy: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yankee101:
This guy is beginning to talk too much

Must everyone join the APC?

At least when the history of buhari is written it will be said the igbo did not support him and his worst government till date

Ahbobi!!
Am I permitted to like this post ...

Sure tin you wrote there. History will remember buhari govt under APC as a terrible govt till date and yes, reasonable persons from the east, west, south and all over marched in protest of the devilish rule

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by redcliff: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

just read your imbecilic post, abeg don't passed this your stupid gene to your offspring

how did the center built lagos and southwest states? did the fool mentioned Abuja in his post or you just chose to be stupid deliberately

a lot of dumb people from that region lately

you no reach. no point replying you.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by computersoft: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote] Sorry u are an outcast..
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Gerrard59(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Same mantra you miscreants stated prior to the 2015 elections only to vote for a man who is a jihadist in the name of "reformed democrat".

Shameless tw@t!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by assent: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:

Buhari is the father of ethnic bigotry. You should know that.

Stop wailing, dear APC praise singer
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by bigcasava1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
We don't need APC to survive in Igbo land. We are not coward like northern gambari
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by berrystunn(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
APGA is PDP in Federal or center. That is coming to power in 2023 ..
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Igbos are naturally Democrats they know how to break their heart embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Ugonna62: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records.

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.

If igbokwe was my father I would have disowned him for failing to tell us how IMO State has gained from the center
Thank you my brother,you have said it all.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:
The truth is that Anambra State or any state for that matter doesn't need to CONNECT WITH THE CENTRE to develop infrastructurally and meet the social needs of its people. What every state needs is a LEADER
- with vision, roadmap and ability to make his team share the vision and accomplish the critical timelines of the roadmap to boost local economy and strengthen social services.
- with developmental ideas that can move from paper to reality
- with ability to shrewdly manage State resources as well as has ability to strengthen IGR base.

No matter how much noise Igbos make about being enterprising and wealthy, the truth is that South East is still largely under-developed infrastructurally and economically. The abysmal performance of most South East Governors, both past and present, has let the region down. Moreover, the wealthy Igbo businesspersons haven't really invested their idle money to set up businesses in the region to create jobs and boost local economy.

The harsh reality is that people from other regions on visit would only look around and wonder if there is any marked difference between their regions and SE region. There are much more to SOCIETAL DEVELOPMENT than beautiful houses built by individuals in villages.

We need many world class residential and industrial estates to complement Think-home philosophy. We need good roads with streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. We need to abandon Nigeria standard. We need visionary Governors in Ala Igbo URGENTLY!

Bros have you ever been to SE before? Innoson, Tonimas and others business men in Nnewi did they ever step foot in Lagos to open their businesses? Bros have you ever been to Ogbaru Industrial layout in Onitsha? You just come online and spew rubbish because you have stayed in Lagos all your life.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Calculating:
This guy talks like as if he doesn't know Anambra Well..
Connect to the center and be doing what there??
Anambra People are not sheepish followers ooo
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Godons1: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
You be MUMU

Joe Igbokwe will rule over you soon
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Joe991: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
poiZon:

Umahi that connected to the centre, what special treatment has the centre accorded him n ebonyi?
In cross river state as am typing this, civil servants, teachers, judiciary workers r on strike since last month, what has the socketting with the centre done to the state?
Onlookers that r better off than partakers....
Don't mind them I don't know how some Nigerians reason atimes
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Same way Tinubu and Co were with hate politics when he refused to join PDP at the centre. Una no wise
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by icankel: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Buhari is from Katsina and u and I know d amount of security challenges they're facing in that state. So is not all about center.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by civilserva: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is the center like Malaysia , Singapore, Malawi or even Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.