Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers (42058 Views)

Atiku: Women, Youths Worst Hit By APC Failure / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Vistra40: 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.

Oga go and sit down in a corner! So people should vote for an unpopular candidate with a bad reputation so they can be president? Why didn’t APC present a better candidate that can match Soludo intellectually and in reputation?maybe you should go and watch the debate clips so you can have a better assessment of the APC candidate that is, if party affiliation would allow you make an objective assessment. Stop talking presidency presidency as if your own region has become an eldorado simply because one from your region sits or has sat in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by McStoic(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.

Security meetings indeed. So that's the only thing we can benefit from the Centre? Chaii no be juju be this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ThatFairGuy: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Third class citizen forever
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by oluwaahmed: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records.

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.

If igbokwe was my father I would have disowned him for failing to tell us how IMO State has gained from the center

I agree with you on most things that you wrote here but the truth is that Imo state has benefitted from the center. Dont forget 43 oil Wells have been ceded to imo state wch will make her be one of the largest oil producing states in the country after Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. However yorubakwe is an old fool, people have a right to elect whomever they want.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Shobizz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me be ur data Plug
MTN 1GB ----- N300
090-6146-9376
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by nzeobi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:

I agree with you on most things that you wrote here but the truth is that Imo state has benefitted from the center. Dont forget 43 oil Wells have been ceded to imo state wch will make her be one of the largest oil producing states in the country after Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. However yorubakwe is an old fool, people have a right to elect whomever they want.

Lol the process has been for the recover has been for long even and Rivers is still taking parts of the case to supreme court .

Anambra has recovered there's and abia is on their case too. It a legal issue that involves national boundary comission
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by 8stargeneral: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dirty man..face ur dirty work.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by festacman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
obynzo:

Bros have you ever been to SE before? Innoson, Tonimas and others business men in Nnewi did they ever step foot in Lagos to open their businesses? Bros have you ever been to Ogbaru Industrial layout in Onitsha? You just come online and spew rubbish because you have stayed in Lagos all your life.

Nwanne, abum onye Anambra State. So don't use the existing standards to boast to me. I know what I am spewing. My happiness is that I believe Prof. Soludo knows what's up too. Don't settle for less. Standard has to be raised above Naija standard. If we make demands of our Governors, SE will be lead the way. Udo!
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.
You are very ignorant, take your time and watch one of this industrial estate in Anambra, Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria, after Lagos,Abuja and Rivers, no state in your region outside Lagos can be compare Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Ikea81: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Speaking from the gutters of Lagos.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by DonUmeh(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
I agree with Igbokwe but then what has APC done for Imo and Ebonyi that is connected to the center.
Nothing other than killings.
Again no sane Anambrian will vote for Andy Uba.
Fortunately, he knows the reason..
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Izongdave(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who rules the heart of the Biafra (IMO)?
APC didn't even do enough to expect winning, who fields a corrupt brat like andy against the most successful CBN governor who has showcase his managerial prowess unchallenged?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.
You claimed you are from Anambra and you don't know Gov Obiano light up project across Anambra cities and towns

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Ezmans: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin
so since 16 years of pdp, apc was rulling Lagos does it mean yoruba's in lagos are onlookers & the are playing politics of hate as you said?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

That's how you guys deceiving yourselves, you claimed to be from Anambra real estates in Anambra State

Conehead which state in your region outside Lagos can be compare to Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccclbZwi8nU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Oddfinder: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
DOTian:

you like voting crooks to rule your land and Nigeria. That's why your country is the laughing stock it's worldwide..
Your APC projected a virulent kleptomaniac as the APC candidate in Anambra state. Your janja-weed party of vultures and hyenas can't ever produce a good man to contest any election... And you want the people of Anambra to vote such a shame of a candidate into the government house, just because he's from Over an erudite scholar like Soludo? Primitive thinkers..
God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Oddfinder: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Copied.
you like voting crooks to rule your land and Nigeria. That's why your country is the laughing stock it's worldwide..
Your APC projected a virulent kleptomaniac as the APC candidate in Anambra state. Your janja-weed party of vultures and hyenas can't ever produce a good man to contest any election... And you want the people of Anambra to vote such a shame of a candidate into the government house, just because he's from Over an erudite scholar like Soludo? Primitive thinkers..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by samwillyco1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why this man no come Anambra come vote for his party, Gutter cleaner
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Franking: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin

Cry me a river, stewpid mu mu.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by mbaise1000: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records.

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.u

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.

If igbokwe was my father I would have disowned him for failing to tell us how IMO State has gained from the center

He has been disowned already, haven't you heard?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by porthouse7(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Apart from Lagos, which other south west state is enjoying massive development despite being connected to the center ?

Have you been to the south east villages to see the kind of beautiful houses that chinedu in ABA, Ifeanyi in Owerri, Chinonso in Ebonyi, Peter in Enugu built from there sweat without the center support..?

The south east people don't rely on the government to do anything for themselves like south west and that's why they don't really care much

In south west, we depend on federal government to do everything for us, but not the same in south east .
so d individuals building house in d remote village's translate to development d sensible and unbiased guy u quote is also Igbo... But he's more reasonable and not blinded by ethnicity
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by festacman(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
post=107439969:

You claimed you are from Anambra and you don't know Gov Obiano light up project across Anambra cities and towns

Raise your standards. Thanks for engaging.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

Raise your standards. Thanks for engaging.
Raise the mud enclaves in your region before attacking state like Anambra that's far better than your state in all ramifications
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Babastrong(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
The fear of failure is already evidence of failure for onlookers.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by paskal16: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Look at this commissioner of gutter
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by mbaise1000: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Blake755:
IMO wey vote apc in order to connect how market sad

Who told you imo voted for APC, haven't you seen that APC got more votes in anambra than they got in IMO? Though I still don't think APC got all those votes the ones gave them, uzodimma came a distant fourth in IMO uba is third in anambra
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ceej(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Joe Igbokwe is another smart Anambrarian..When he open his imbecilic mouth and says thing like these I just wonder..
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Chigold101(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abdul05:
yet they massively voted for Obasonjo, Yar'dua and Goodluck Jonathan...

Make und continue with una foolishness.

APC ruled Imo under Rochas for 8 years... what did they do in Imo?
today APC is still incharge in Imo, Imo state is running towards nowhere.

Ndi Imo have choice especially Ndi Anambra State, WE ARE HAPPY WITH APGA.

THE WORST APGA GOVERNOR IS BETTER THAN THE BEST APC GOVERNMENT
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by NickD(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote]
Face your gutter work oga.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by FisifunKododada: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
This Igbokwe of a man talks too much.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by plot697: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Those who participate in national security meetings are enjoying full security right? Katsina state, the home state of the president is enjoying full security right? Borno state, the home state of the national security adviser is enjoying security right? Have you seen the emptiness of your submission
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by plot697: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Those who participate in national security meetings are enjoying full security right? Katsina state, the home state of the president is enjoying full security right? Borno state, the home state of the national security adviser is enjoying security right? Have you seen the emptiness of your submission?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos IGR Now 75% Of State Budget...And IGR of each State / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Lekki Floods: Babatunde Adejare Visits Lekki Area After Hours Of Rainfall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.