Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying (24404 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2021
43-year-old Man Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death Over Persistent Crying

The Osun State Government on Sunday said it arrested a resident identified simply as Sanjo, in Osogbo, the state capital, for allegedly beating his child to death.

The state Commissioner for Women, Children and Social Affairs, Olubukola Olaboopo, in a statement, said the 43-year-old suspect, who lived around the Alekuwodo area, had been handed over to the police.

Olaboopo, who claimed the ministry got wind of the crime through a source, said government officials moved in and arrested the suspect.

The statement quoted Sanjo as saying he got married to his wife in 2008 and they had five children.

“It was the third child that I beat unintentionally to death.

“My wife left the child with me and she started crying. I did all I could to placate her, but she kept crying. Something just came upon me and I beat the two months old baby to death. My wife and I buried the child on our farmland,”
he added.

But the statement said Sanjo’s wife, while being interrogated, claimed that four of their five children had died, leaving them with only the last child.

She explained that she conspired with her husband to kill two of the children due to poverty, while they dumped one child around the Osogbo Technical School area.

Olaboopo warned that the state government would not condone acts of violence and child abuse, vowing that anyone caught would face the wrath of the law.

https://punchng.com/43-year-old-man-arrested-for-beating-daughter-to-death-over-persistent-crying/

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by treesun: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021

9 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Something came over me

This word has been abused multiple times by ill tempered beings to commit unnecessary atrocities. I remember when I was sick and had my two daughters and my son to carter. Their trouble can drive me crazy and leave me shouting uncontrollably. Sometimes you lose it and behavior abnormal. Nothing comes over me, is simply my stupidity in managing a moment. Thank God I hardly hit them. When you get angry, try to cool your temper. Your problems no pass Jonah own.

Don't let your anger control u. Rather be in control of your anger.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Bombastically00(m): 11:40am On Nov 08, 2021
She explained that she conspired with her husband to kill two of the children due to poverty, while they dumped one child around the Osogbo Technical School area.....Since they know they won't be able to cater for those children, why them no fit do family planning ....Let them be killed too..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by HEAVEN4444: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Meektunz: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
In Nigeria now before you see or hear one good news,byou mist have heard more than 1000 bad news

9 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by rabokav: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Arrest and jail him for life

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by justdogitto: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
How can you even beat up a two month old baby?

Where do you start from?

We are really in the end times...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by bigjackass: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Hope he's happy now that he has silenced her cries forever

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by arthurwillia(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Omo humans wicked sha

How do you even bring up the idea
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by DeMekus: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Skull-mining attempt failed. Useless coneheaded structure from Osogbo.
sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Vicintonsh(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Bombastically00:
She explained that she conspired with her husband to kill two of the children due to poverty, while they dumped one child around the Osogbo Technical School area.....Since they know they won't be able to cater for those children, why them no fit do family planning ....Let them be killed too..
my brother!!! so they will keep giving birth and killing until they are financially fit? it’s a crazy world out there lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Flolovtri(f): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2021
She explained that she conspired with her husband to kill two of the children due to poverty, while they dumped one child around the Osogbo Technical School area.

We lost our humanity a very long time ago. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by sassiemyk: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2021
I am tayad of some kind news these days
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by rabokav: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2021
DeMekus:
Skull-mining attempt failed. Useless coneheaded structure from Osogbo.
sad
Everything to you is skull mining

#spits

4 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Passionate888: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
He wanted to do something, something like mining

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by vidicsky: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
This is one of the weirdest news I've ever read

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by McOluOmo: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Bahd creation

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by JayTripz(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Omooooo!!!

But why na ..2 months old nai you beat to death so......Even Fury nor Kill Wilder way de make mouth for him face B4 the match...why kill ur own child.....

Naija tire me sometimes... Make Mali Give me Visa na
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Optimistguy1969: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
No

Be

Juju

Be

Dat?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Osun Or you want to say Ogun or Anambra hope it's not typo error?
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by inoki247: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Frustrated man no b d gurl talk say mak u bring am to diz world na...

2 Likes

Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by olola4(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
This is really the Devil's work, how can you beat someone to death because she is crying, which kind of demon possessed people do we have in this country
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by beauty7: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2021
They should have showed his face.

So that we can look at his oblong Yoruba head.

grin
Re: 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying by Mariangeles(f): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2021
I believe he's mentally sick.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw. / Missing 3-year Old Child / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.