Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos (2407 Views)

Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by MrColdsweat: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Leverage2021:
party owning a state is different from a state saying they own a country

Why can't sokoto say pdp or apc own Nigeria too let's start from their

Sokoto is no different from Apga as they are both the ruling classes in their respective states.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by bot101(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
This one is pained. Ndi Anambra have spoken, and we are pleased. You can jump into a sinkhole!!
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Solsix(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
It would have been easy If maduka is contesting for pg of his town. How can a sane person compare what soludo did for Nigeria banking sector and the non functional hospital in interior village of umuchukwu. For him to have even set that big eddifice in that village shows he might be another Buhari who only looks after his kins men. We told him he was wasting his money but he refused. How can u convince a man in onitsha or nnewi to vote a man who built a non functional hospital in his village against a soludo who brought sanity to Nigeria banks. There was never a time maduka was a contestant, even his 5 votes at pdp primaries should have told him that he is on a wrong lane. My annoyance is I no follow chop his money
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maduka is not a real politician. He should have worked with pdp after he lost primaries. He has shown himself to be unreasonable and unrealistic. Alex and co chop hin money hands down

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Sonyboom765: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2021
God will till eternity punish you, your father n your born n unborn generation. May it never be well with your entire existence in this life n hell where your entire household will be condemned.

[s]
WhatCanIsay:

My dear see how you are foaming from the mouth...is God not already punishing you already? Let me not talk about your household. Have an introspection, see how miserable you feel deep inside you... Can you feel how fast your heart pumps when you read my reply to you? Divine punishment is already upon you, I pray for your redemption.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Sonyboom765: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2021
Indices yet your father had escaped Igboland to Yoruba to heck a living from the self inflicted poverty ravaging Alaigbo. Till jesus return the best of your best will continue to escape to Yorubaland flowing with milk n honey to slave your pathetic miserable soul away. Debating mate with you is simply foolishness, make e de sound for your conscience.

RuggedBiafran:
People you hate with a passion are returning the hate in your face 10 fold and you are here ranting on an igbo thread but absent on threads concerning the worsening security situation in your miserable place. IGBOs have been called names by you miscreants and they remained resolute in their quest for their Nation. The mention of BIAFRA makes you mad...No be mental disorder be that??...Just shut it and know that in every positive indices...IGBO are better than you hating miscreants...spits!!

Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Sonyboom765:
God will till eternity punish you, your father n your born n unborn generation. May it never be well with your entire existence in this life n hell where your entire household will be condemned.

[s][/s]

Eeeeya, the more you feel your damnation getting closer in life, the more erratic you become. I told you before that your inconsequential miserable life is getting closer to eternal damnation.

Be a bold devilish being and accept your damnation and suffering selflessly my dear. Stop involving your parents that the only evil they did was in giving birth to you. Stop involving your future generation because you won't have any future my dear.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Rochas Okorocha, or the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu before him should have taught people that someone posturing as a selfless philanthropist doesn't say anything about their competence as a governor. Telling me about Maduka's scholarships says nothing about how he'll govern.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Sonyboom765: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2021

WhatCanIsay:

Eeeeya, the more you feel your damnation getting closer in life, the more erratic you become. I told you before that your inconsequential miserable life is getting closer to eternal damnation.

Be a bold devilish being and accept your damnation and suffering selflessly my dear. Stop involving your parents that the only evil they did was in giving birth to you. Stop involving your future generation because you won't have any future my dear.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sonyboom765:

You see both ancestral curses and personal curses have already started working in your life, you can't articulate again, rather your brain can process only old programmed messages.
This night it is going to get worst, watch out the sort of dream you gonna have.

Sorry dear.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by Sonyboom765: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You see both ancestral curses and personal curses have already started working in your life, you can't articulate again, rather your brain can process only old programmed messages.
This night it is going to get worst, watch out the sort of dream you gonna have.

Sorry dear.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by EagleNest(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2021
I started having doubt on Maduka when he presented school certificate as his credential to INEC. That's a red flag to me as I couldn't figure out why an alleged medical doctor would present school certificate as qualification. It doesn't add up. Is he an imposter? I don't know. Only time will tell.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Zenithh:
Not so true about the ibos especially Anambra pple

I have noticed this set of ibos called Anambra to be highly politically sophisticated and that’s why most of us from other regions are really interested in the outcome of the election.
This pple vote individual and not party. The grassroot structure of the Anambra politics is quite strong and well informed. In fact the three major political parties really did a grassroot awareness for their pple. And on the other hand the pple already know what they want no matter how u sugarcoat your prospects for the state.

Left for APGA, Anambra pple would have dumped them because they really took d state four years backward with the drunkard of a governor called Willie. But APGAs saving grace and only smart thing they did was fielding Soludo knowing that they as a party really fuccked up.

Zenith,the Political Eagle.

The truth is staring you people in the face and yet you keep denying it.

The OP is right.

Anything or anyone who contests under APGA always wins in Anambra, irrespective of their credentials.

Obaino once defeated the erudite Soludo simply because Obaino was in APGA.
Re: Anambra Election, Dr Maduka And Many Cases Of Political Hypocrisy Of The Igbos by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Sonyboom765:

The cursed one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Sworn In As Biafra Head Of State On June 10, 1967 (Throwback Photo) / Northerners Hit On El-rufai For His Recent Outburst. / Appeal court rejects Adeleke appeal letter, told judgement is against INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.