Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage (39237 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
She has a very high dose of positive energy... I like her spirit. Some people for done shack sniper since or complain from Monday to Monday blaming God but not this one... She will go very far. Believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by ceematics: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
This girl rest abeg, she dey everywhere...we get it, nothing's gonna bring you down. Just rest
Except Plane
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by lastchild: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I am very broke and in need of financial support. Please help me with any amount to fill gas sad

you even use gas to cook
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by seyz91(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
ThatFairGuy:
She's courageous but exposing her body as she mostly do is inappropriate nah

Can you help us marry her please. She's single and searching angry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
you bad cheesy
ceematics:
Yemi is just sooo Yemmy all round grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Afonja2: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
This OP with his ugly frog voice should always post his stolen videos AS IS, instead of wasting our data all in the name of personalizing the video.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by ceematics: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
seyz91:
you bad cheesy
Dat ass neva fall since DAGRIN time
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by ceematics: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
seyz91:
you bad cheesy
Dat ass neva fall since DAGRIN time
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by house10s: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
jojo1415:
See shape.... kiss

yemi or kechi smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by OloshoMan: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
WTF I was tempted to lol
ceematics:

Except Plane
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by ceematics: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
WTF I was tempted to lol
Literally wink
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
BBBmall25:
SHE IS STILL STUNNING_fine babe
will you marry her?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Rebuke: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
This girl rest abeg, she dey everywhere...we get it, nothing's gonna bring you down. Just rest

Where and where have yhu been to see her every where?

Please stop being everywhere before seeing her everywhere. undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by DoggoneDogg: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pocohantas oya come & defend her.

When I said this burnt plantain is looking for dick, u said I'm perverted.

Can you explain to us what she is doing on stage if she isn't an artiste?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Larrykkk: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please guys I need a job. I'm a graduate please help me. Life is getting tired of me.
Please guys help me with anything to feed.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Sheriman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pocohantas where are you?? Nairaland female defense lawyer.
Anyways, please don't mind me but I just want to say and I just want to say I love you babe!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by FisifunKododada: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
This Kechi of a gal has an indomitable spirit. I am proud to come from the same country as her. Look at what life has thrown at her and yet she has simply refused to give up. Keep going Kechi, we are 100% behind you.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Chummynoni(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
I can only imagine how beautiful this lady would have been , if not for the plane crash.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by fbabs(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
GAdmob200012:
Okay
Look up Google Admob today
It's real and very legit
Earn monthly payouts off ads
Check sig for contact details and more informations
Google admob is a scam
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by petitejolie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank God for money and family support. They did the best thing by relocating to America. It would have been devastating in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Vince1905(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
coolNa wa for u ooo!
Pepper body oloshoman
OloshoMan:
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by chocboi78(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Omor this yemi Alade tall o
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by arthurwillia(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
She don lose weight ooo
Omo
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good for her. But this yemi go sweet o kiss
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by magicminister: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Over a decade later and you’re still defining her by her unfortunate accident!
Nigerians are actually very backward people but you wouldn’t know that till you interact with other Africans.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Exceed15: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kechi is an inspiration.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Guzx: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage by Bedtec: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Make una give me this Kechi make i fu×ck her abeg..... Make I talk am since others dey fear to talk am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.