Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help With Blacklisted Nigeria International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Blacklisted Nigeria International Passport (664 Views)

Innocent Passports Blacklisted / The Problems Travellers Face At Nigeria’s International Airports / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Blacklisted Nigeria International Passport by prosperr: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello, really need help. Me and my brother was victim of visa fraud. A friend of mine told me he had gone to South Africa with the help of his uncle in South Africa
This happened earlier this year and since I just got my Nigeria International Passport, as a youth I was ready to explore and leave this country. He showed me pictures when he visited there and I believed. Then the next week he travelled to Addis Ababa but before the travelled he gave me his Uncle Number

To caught the story short. We made mistake and waybilled our International Passport to his Uncle in Anambra and he promised to stamp the passport for us and do the visa. A week to the flight day, the uncle started asking for 1.5 million for police report and then we knew it was scam. We asked for our flight money and international passport which he refused saying we have to pay another 600k for the passport.

After much arguement, we decided to do lost international passport. To my surprise my international passport is Blacklisted and my brother own was accepted for lost international passport and he was given a new one
Please need help on what to do. I was told to go to Abuja to complain but the way Nigeria is, I am scared. Any possible solution to unblacklist my international passport and get a new one.
Please Moderator and Admin, help me move to front page for possible solutions

Dom.inique, Mynd.44 Justwi.se lalasti.clala.
Re: Help With Blacklisted Nigeria International Passport by Fiestafetta: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Go to abuja, nothing will happened to you except you have not really say what happened, immediately you discovered that he scammed you, you should have reported to police station for police report and affidavit, anyway you still have to do all that you just discover that you lost your passport so so years.....
Re: Help With Blacklisted Nigeria International Passport by prosperr: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2021
The fear is Nigeria system. Wanted to know if it is risky to go their head office in Abuja alone

(1) (Reply)

UK Suspends Walk-in Service For Visa Applicants In Nigeria / Wow Pictures! SA's Brand New Trains After Old Network Vandalised During Lockdown / Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.