Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Can't Peeps Be Upright? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Peeps Be Upright? (299 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / My Wife's Younger Sister Peeps At Us During Intimacy / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Peeps Be Upright? by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
I did some graphic design work for a friend of mine who also happened to be a neighbor. I went to him to retrieve my balance after it was completed, but the baba refused to pay me the full amount. Though, He said the work was nice and acceptable, his friends also confirmed.

I simply handed over everything to him and to God. I can't be explaining stupid explanations to his pals who were present only because of token 2k.

I'm not sure why folks can't seem to stay upright in their lives. Imagine his pals persuading me that this modest work should not jeopardize my chances of acquiring bigger positions in the future.

I'm not asking for money to eat, and I'm sure he realized this work is worth more. He can't seem to resist the impulse to act the way he did, perhaps because he thought I might be exploited further because I agreed to do the job for such a low amount.

God forbid I work for such client ever again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Peeps Be Upright? by YeyeGbami: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
A good friend won’t treat you like that.
Re: Why Can't Peeps Be Upright? by chatinent: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
I dey collect full payments from neighbours. They have a thing with debts...cos they see you everyday. These are the same people you don't owe.

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / The Main Reason Love Relationships Break Is Not MONEY, Wanna Argue With Facts? / Takwa Bay On A Sunny Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.