Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

x - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / x (14317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: x by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
oga banky its ur turn now,  am sure u were pointing accusing finger at Eteh den,, now its he who laugh last,  well my advise is for you to let baba obj handle the case sure he'll see you through
Re: x by akinnux(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
This is executive arrest.
I think he actually deserves the Tafa Balogun treatment.
Re: x by kolaoloye(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nothing positive is coming out of his arrest. He would soon be compensated for the harassment.
May God deliver us from these bad leaders.
Re: x by xanadu101(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
if to say na u nko? hw much is N1b compare to what Obj eat. plz lets leave the poor guy. he only used his chances. na chop i chop syndrome. i hate it when they attack one and leave the others. it's a currupt state. we need total state fumigation
Re: x by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
If na criminal way still 20,000, dem 4 handcuff am,beat in life comot
Re: x by 702: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
big boi! cheesy, see authentic swag!
Re: x by 1025: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
what are we celebrating here? an arrested bank - ole is better than 95% of free nigerians. is not a matter of arresting someone but what next is the BIG question.
we must not forget, THE BIGGER THE CRIME, THE LESSER THE PUNISHMENT.
the relevance of this case is for us to see what punishments will be like under jonathan to enable us confirm if the stealing continues or not.
over now to mr. president who is the head of everything.
my concern is the relationship between obasanjo and bank ole because if they are in good terms, nothing will come out of this.
by the way, why is he not on hand and leg chains compare to those who steal maggi cubes in our streets?
are there honours among criminals?
nigeria, pdp and their leaderships are jokes and this case will go a long way to confirm that.
Re: x by chelseabmw(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
i laugh in bankole. . . . yeye man grin
Re: x by jasman1: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
I'm so sorry for Nigerians who have been crying for justice, you've been fooled again. Nothing will come out of this, NOTHING. What do you think the stolen money's for? Usually, they'll use some of the money to clear their so called names. Still want to know how to take care of bussiness in Nigeria? Good luck
Re: x by denzel2009: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
xanadu101:

if to say na u nko? hw much is N1b compare to what Obj eat. plz lets leave the poor guy. he only used his chances. na chop i chop syndrome. i hate it when they attack one and leave the others. it's a currupt state. we need total state fumigation
We no dey talk about Naira here.
Re: x by henry4uall(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Wait a minute!! Am hearing all kinda stuff:

EFCC says Bankole Was Invited
The Press says Bankola Was Arrested
Bankole's Aides Says He was Abducted

Am kinda lost here!!
Re: x by eyoniggar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
You guys are just talking and yapping like you dnt know what Nigeria is all about. Give yall 2 weeks and this case
is a forgone 1. He'll settle and move on.
Re: x by Reference(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
Step by step we'll get there. This is what to consider, particularly the youth when you aspire for public office. Consider your future beyond money if you think its worth it. Reputation is fast becoming a weightier currency these days.
Re: x by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2011
eyoniggar:

You guys are just talking and yapping like you dnt know what Nigeria is all about. Give yall 2 weeks and this case
is a forgone 1. He'll settle and move on.

The way the political scene shifts so quickly these days even two hours in the slammer may cost him a lifetime in oblivion and be sure the money will be gone long before then. Rehabilitation is becoming more difficult. How many indicted, arrested or even suspected politicians have made it back to the big league, very, very few. For a young man who supposedly has a bright future this is a tragedy. He may not know this now and focus on preserving his loot but when in a few short years his colleagues and even subordinates have moved well past the regrets set in. Just ask Esau or IBB for that matter. Don't worry Bankole has seen nothing yet. He will seek relevance very soon with tears but no one will even shift a glance. He's finished indicted or not.
Re: x by multibabe(f): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
daroz:

SENETOR BANKOLE!!!
Some pple dull shall
esp d moderator, nairaland na wa o,
Re: x by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
Nigeria is a very bad country when dealing with corrupt official. I am so sure Bankole will eventually off the hook without any doubt in my mind. Look at the case of Femi Fani Kayode. He has got away with his loot. He even tried to contest the last Governorship election. Nothing will be done and the next person will do more than what Bankole has done.
Re: x by Ekpoma1: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
Cant some people just overlook mistakes and move on. This ITK is getting out of hand. Bank ole i dey laugh u. May u rust in jail. Bastard! U knew the rules f.oo.l. Thief but dont get caught.
Re: x by OWOLAYEMO: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
Dont be in hurry to condemn this guy. There is more to this that meets the eyes.
Re: x by monkeyleg: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
why is he not wearing pant alone and hancuffed like the common criminal which he is. If na pesin wey thief re-charge card now  dem for don beat am wear am only pant, put piston for im side with ammunitions. Our country na wah
Re: x by sayso: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
so what is the latest?
Re: x by bulDozer: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
daroz:

SENETOR BANKOLE!!!
Some pple dull shall

You are just as dumb and dull as the moderators. Listen and learn now: A is for Apple, B is for Ball, A case of the pot calling the kettle black. So much for the [b]N[/b]nigerian educational system!
Re: x by mundus(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
Some ofthe comments most nairalanders make doesnt seems to be made out of facts. What actually did Bankole do to warrant such comment, Is he worst than OSAMA lets be matured and conservative. Lets cool down and watch the drama as it unfolds. My mind tells me this guy is INNOCENT. Meanwhile an accused remains Innocent untill said otherwise under the law.
Re: x by Ekpoma1: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
mundus:

Some ofthe comments most nairalanders make doesnt seems to be made out of facts. What actually did Bankole do to warrant such comment, Is he worst than OSAMA lets be matured and conservative. Lets cool down and watch the drama as it unfolds. My mind tells me this guy is INNOCENT. Meanwhile an accused remains Innocent untill said otherwise under the law.
Guilty conscience need no accusation. Bank ole knows he's guilty. Why was he playin hide n seek game with d EFCC?
Re: x by apoti(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
I pity all of you  sad You will be surprised that he will be convicted and jailed for 18 months. on his release he will be welcomed with drums, aso ebi and a thanksgiving service.  cheesy

He will live then happily ever after enjoying his looted billions  angry cry
Re: x by dollypi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
I'm sure he's already made arrangements for his coming-out-of-prison party.
Re: x by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Smile for d camera my loff, let this people shout and curse, na na na na you go comot, even become senator. infact EFCC go apologise, you uncles igbenedon, dariye and co dey kampe, no shaking, you get sense no carry ya own go yankee, dem no dey play, na dat one for fear you but for Naija nothing, smile and enjoy the spotlight darling
Re: x by Guylan(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
If this picture is about his arrest why is he not handcuffed?   Or is this a kind of  VIP treatment. Well, it's possible in a country where there is no rule of law. In Nigeria.
Re: x by fxtopedia(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
Life is good ooooooooo
Re: x by CHIEFENGRJAFAR(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
this is just the beginning.when some people are suffering he there stealing N10b, u just dey start,
Re: x by totorimi: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
Lets forget the razmattazz and watch and see the end of it. I can bet my one million dollar Bankole is as good as a free man. This is just the usual govt posing to be seen as though they are working. Bankole will be left off the hook within a day and the case will be turning up and down till y'all forget ur names. Na Naija we dey no kain. Everything na padi padi. If anybody is expecting GEJ to seat there and watch poor ol Banky jailed its a huge joke of the century. Thats why Banky is showing you the swag that nothing dey pa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Stays Aloof As Aspirants Battle For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.