Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner (2626 Views)

70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am neither igbo nor biafran. Original yoruba man. It was ipob that chased dunlop, michelin and host of other countries from Nigeria. Wicked ipob. They even crashed Naira. Ipob is responsible for inflation in the country.

If all this has happened in Nigeria and Nigerians are suffering daily to survive, then imagine what people who have become less productive by sitting at home are suffering.

If people who are working a complaining of salary, imagine what people who are not working are going through.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by joyandfaith: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

If all this has happened in Nigeria and Nigerians are suffering daily to survive, then imagine what people who have become less productive by sitting at home are suffering.

If people who are working a complaining of salary, imagine what people who are not working are going through.

The suffering is more than all igbos in SE are now begging for food items in Ibadan.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by donjahsy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:
Sending a negative message to investors that the SE region is controlled by terrorists and not viable for investment.

And fools will be celebrating and bragging, while the region collapses poltically and economically.

TUFIAKWA.
Sounding like Ezi Ohia as usual.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
donjahsy:
Sounding like Ezi Ohia as usual.

Well thats what the SE is gradually becoming a bush. Progressive Igbo's now migrate from the region and visit once in while to see the wild animals .
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Allsouls: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
udele1:

IPOB Sold a lie to Igbo's. Unfortunately many Igbo's took to trading after the war and shunned education.

Igbo's participated more in elections, until the good for nothing fraudsters in Europe created the Biafran scam. The Biafra without a map, that will come from US, Israel and Ambazonia .

I pity the region . What kanu and his group have done mentally to Igbo's, will take years to correct.

Ipob sold reality to the masses not only easterners but the whole Southern Nigeria.
Your not wiser than average Igbo man on they street because the see what is happening in Nigeria & know that Ipob & MNK is saying the truth.

Some Igbos that are into trading are graduates, in never see that region that beats Igbos in education but due to no job & quest for greener pastures some are into business doing well.

So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by udele1: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Allsouls:

Ipob sold reality to the masses not only easterners but the whole Southern Nigeria.
Your not wiser than average Igbo man on they street because the see what is happening in Nigeria & know that Ipob & MNK is saying the truth.

Some Igbos that are into trading are graduates, in never see that region that beats Igbos in education but due to no job & quest for greener pastures some are into business doing well.

So what are you saying?

Yes. He sold reality and the Yoruba's did not start burning police stations and killing policemen after Endsars.

Even benue that suffered more herdsmen attacks did not start killing police and burning stations.

It is we Igbo's that are the wisest in the world that clap while policemen are killed, police stations are burnt, prisons are opened and criminals released. The same criminals turn around force us to close our businesses and stay at home.

We are told buhari is dead, but today we are forced to sit at home until the dead buhari release the one that told us buhari is dead.

So much wisdom from one region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg
I
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Rodwave: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
anbel:
i don't think its fear, in SE people are just not into this biafra thing, any other giving by ipob is versedly obeyed
Zombie miscreant. You created an account today just to type rubbish. A typical mozlem terrorist like you is a liar and a phool
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by asperdons(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
The best thing that happened to that election was IPOB's decision to suspend its sit-at-home order. If not, people would have been all over the place crying because the APC would definitely hijack it and install the man with baggage - a terrible trademark they left in Imo State.
[color=#000099][/color]
Boss I owe you 2 cold bottle of heineken just inbox me ur location.
Re: Anambra Election: Fear Of IPOB Beginning Of Wisdom — INEC Commissioner by Allsouls: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
udele1:

Yes. He sold reality and the Yoruba's did not start burning police stations and killing policemen after Endsars.

Even benue that suffered more herdsmen attacks did not start killing police and burning stations.

It is we Igbo's that are the wisest in the world that clap while policemen are killed, police stations are burnt, prisons are opened and criminals released. The same criminals turn around force us to close our businesses and stay at home.

We are told buhari is dead, but today we are forced to sit at home until the dead buhari release the one that told us buhari is dead.

So much wisdom from one region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SWkiHjVDNg
I

Udele, In Turkey where your were deported from do police block the roads & collect bribe from motorist?,

In Turkey do police shot innocent person because he refused to give him money & arguement came up?.

When you was arrested in Turkey didn't they take you to court within the smallest possible time, but here 1 year, six months no court after arrest, in fact many died in detention with out trial.

How long did it took Turkish police to take you to court & how long did it take court to finish you case & deport you, but check how long it take a case in Nigeria court, that means justice delayed is justice denied.

I'm of the school of taught that believe eye for an eye, if you kill my brother just like that with out any crime he committed, I will make sure that the person goes down, it might take days , months or year but the person or his loved one will go down.

Police should respect other people right too, but if you because you know how to shoot gun & kill innocent protesters & then I support the person they killed to find justice in which every way they will get it & that is what is happening in the east.
That's the only way every body will respect each others right.
So if Yoruba's or Benue people keep quiet we can't keep quiet.

Infact anyone that is preaching against revenge or self defence don't want peace, because the easiest way of getting justice is to defend yourself because Nigeria court don't work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Support Organization (tso) Get Two Private Jets Donation / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Ticket / People Are Wicked. Imagine PDP Agents Voting For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.