Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers (5933 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Explosive Income Seminar / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Of course Why not... But coming across this thread I'm more interested in the high ticket offers aswear...

Realising all the effort I would use to promote a COD offer and earn let's say $500 from 100 leads... With crypto offers All I need to earn that and more is just one lead.. my eyes just dae open wideee
how much does it cost u to run ads that will generate 100 leads?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Of course Why not... But coming across this thread I'm more interested in the high ticket offers aswear...

Realising all the effort I would use to promote a COD offer and earn let's say $500 from 100 leads... With crypto offers All I need to earn that and more is just one lead.. my eyes just dae open wideee
Bro please this is my WhatsApp number 09076882545 add me up..I have few questions for you
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Some good engagement going on here guys!!!!

I don't want to believe some people are still yet to grasp the level of life changing content being revealed here. The thing is, the CPA Marketing earning model is just simply UNIQUE.

I have about 3 other solid sources of making income online excluding offline establishments.

However, The income I make with CPA Marketing Alone is miles ahead of them all( even with about two of them combined)!!! And that's talking with a HUGE LEAP. There is nothing Ordinary about CPA. You just have to pay attention, learn and get into it with full motion..

Now like I have mentioned in the earlier part of this tutorial. On the average, with the traditional system of promoting other type of CPA offers you would still make very good income with CPA. You can make an average of $1k to $5k(and even more) monthly promoting other type of offers.

But then, here we go, now we are talking about something exceptionally different. Way above normal League. Bundles of cash in 'Pizza' size not
'Doughnuts'...

And that is: HIGH TICKET OFFERS where a single conversion is enough to pay you a whole month's salary. Not to talk of 3, 5, 10 , 20. Maybe you should do some maths and put yourself in that position of already Earning.

Get your hands busy guys. Put your head to it. As the information sinks, ACT ACT ACT. You don't sleep on a gold mine. You dig it!

Now let's back to some Action...

UPDATES dropping in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ......

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Some good engagement going on here guys!!!!

I don't want to believe some people are still yet to grasp the level of life changing content being revealed here. The thing is, the CPA Marketing earning model is just simply UNIQUE.

I have about 3 other solid sources of making income online excluding offline establishments.

However, The income I make with CPA Marketing Alone is miles ahead of them all( even with about two of them combined)!!! And that's talking with a HUGE LEAP. There is nothing Ordinary about CPA. You just have to pay attention, learn and get into it with full motion..

Now like I have mentioned in the earlier part of this tutorial. On the average, with the traditional system of promoting other type of CPA offers you would still make very good income with CPA. You can make an average of $1k to $5k(and even more) monthly promoting other type of offers.

But then, here we go, now we are talking about something exceptionally different. Way above normal League. Bundles of cash in 'Pizza' size not
'Doughnuts'...

And that is: HIGH TICKET OFFERS where a single conversion is enough to pay you a whole month's salary. Not to talk of 3, 5, 10 , 20. Maybe you should do some maths and put yourself in that position of already Earning.

Get your hands busy guys. Put your head to it. As the information sinks, ACT ACT ACT. You don't sleep on a gold mine. You dig it!

Now let's back to some Action...

UPDATES dropping in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ......
Of course...I have signed up to the two CPA networks you mentioned
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by dutch4u(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for this info
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by 0Brien: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
We're waiting
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
0Brien:

No offence but it seems you're repeating the same thing over and over again. We are still waiting for you to hit the nail on the head.

Can we talk about how to promote and make the money already? Because that's what we're all here for.

This thread is already on page 3 and almost 4 pages long, yet we're still analyzing what High Ticket offers are.

I don't think so. While I agree that OP should move on quick to how to promote .. I don't think he is repeating the same thing. Check the progression of the updates. He is explaining things very well. And it helps.

Everybody understanding capacity no dae thesame

5 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
So now you have joined a CPA Network,
selected a crypto/forex offer/s to promote,
got your affiliate link, what next?

TRAFFIC!!!

Traffic generation is the lifeline of almost every businesses online and CPA is not left out. In fact, Regardless of how profitable and interesting the CPA income model is, you join a good CPA Network, have a good offer to promote but you don’t know how to promote (drive traffic to offers)
Friend, You ain’t making no dime!!!

So!

What are the traffic generation methods and Promotion Strategies i use to make bucket load of cash pushing these High ticket CPA offers?

Well, we are just about to get into that with this PART of the Tutorial...

But right before that, there are some important things we need to have in place and what are they?
Tools.

TOOLS!!!

TOOLS YOU NEED FOR TRAFFIC GENERATION

Before we commence promotion Activities. There are two major tools you need to have in place.

1. Page Builder or Page Creator Tool
( for creating custom/your own landing pages)

2. Email Marketing Software

1. Page Builder or Creator Tool
( for creating custom/your own landing pages)

For everything/anything to be accessible online. Content is needed. And to display that content, it need to be put on a page, hosted by a site. To create a page, you need a TOOL that can do such. A page can be a sub of a website that carters to something. For example, the post I am making is on a page which is a sub of thousands of other pages on this site Nairaland, which carters to Online Boards, Forums & Discussions Niche.

Or

A page can be a custom pages solely standing on its own created to specifically tender to just anything. For example, a page asking you to complete a survey on how you felt about a service or product etc.

Now, in Affiliate marketing which also umbrellas our income model of focus CPA Marketing, we would need to create some kind of pages to promote our Affiliate offers.

Some of the time we can send our traffic directly to our Affiliate offers, but the proper way to go about this - and for better conversion, it is not advised you send traffic directly to offers. You would need to create your own sort of bridge page and redirect traffic from there to your affiliate offer. This applies all round! Including both Affiliate Marketing and CPA Marketing. The pages we create are often labelled/known as "Landing Pages, Optin Pages, Presell Pages, Prelanding pages".

One of the major and well known essence of having to use these pages in promo activities is geared towards the need for "WARMING UP YOUR AUDIENCE" and preparing them for your affiliate offer ahead. For almost all the time when done correctly, following the process of sending your target audience to landing pages which contains 'Presell' content about your offer and its benefits, before you redirect them to the main affiliate offer- INCREASES YOUR CONVERSION RATE.
And this simply translate to more earnings for you!!!! And we are definitely out to earn more and not less!! Isn't that?

Now.

Asides from this major reason explained above, another reason you have use custom pages is that, you don't want to go about posting your direct affiliate links as majority of platforms you want to get traffic from will flag them. And some may even ban you. Be it a Paid Traffic Source or Free Traffic source!

So, my well to do ladies and gents, for promoting our CPA Crypto/Forex offers we will have to create some pages.

The two MAIN type of pages we will be dealing with here are OPT- IN PAGE and PRELANDING PAGE.

OPTIN PAGE - This is a simple web page meant for collecting leads of your target audience so you can follow up on them on the long term. The details of the leads is mainly thier Names and Email Address. Sometimes includes their phone number. Once you have these, you have an asset in your position. And Optin page is mainly about attracting interest which you will carter to with your offer/product/whatever you are promoting.

And you do this using what we call "Lead magnet". A Lead Magnet is simply what you are offering to your target audience to give you their details in return. It could be an ebook, a video guide, a blog post talking about how to do something, a webinar access etc.... That lead magnet sets the foundation for you to build a relationship with your prospects for future promotions.

For your Optin page, your Lead magnet have to really provide value. It doesn't have to be bulky, lengthy or cumbersome content. But let it not be trash.

Using our CPA Crypto/Forex/ offers as a case study. I can simply create an Optin page with lead magnet being something like; An ebook on Trading Forex, A Video Guide on Trading Crypto, A personal strategy I use to make profits trading etc...
My Lead magnet can also be about giving them access to join my trade signal group where they can get free access to trading signals they can use to trade and make profits.

All in all. The basis which a long term relationship is established between you and your subscribers is by the value you give. When you do this, you will have a database and of loyal subscribers doing everything you say, buying everything you recommend and following you everywhere you go.

PRELANDING PAGE - A Prelanding page also referred to as Prelanders is a page with elaborate content meant to convince, persuade, directly motivate your target audience to take action immediately. There are many different formats of creating a Prelanders page. These formats are also known as Angles.

A Prelanding page can take a format of a "story testimonial about the offer"

It can take format of a "Review on the offer"

It can take a format of an "interview with an expert about the offer".

It can take a format of giving "step by step implementation on how to use" the offer

And all what not.

Everything here is all about concept you can use to convince your target audience. So you have to lay things out in a way that they are seeing all the BENEFITS they stand to gain when they do what is the required action for you to record a conversion.

When promoting offers in affiliate marketing in general. You really need a good Presell content if you want to sky rocket your conversions.

And now, with Specific regards to our CPA High Ticket Offers!

Seeing the big stacks of money we are being paid as commission for these offers. One thing should come to mind, the required action is not something that can just be completed like other offers right. Yeah!

This is one of the major points where using Prelanders comes in. As you simply just don't want to send your target audience directly to a broker to sign up. You have to WARM them up. You want to give them a reason to do so. And that is where we get creative with Pre-selling(creating Prelanders)

You would really need a good converting Prelanding content, twist or angle. That would persuade your target audience to sign-up , make a deposit and trade so you cash out your commissions.

Are you getting the jinx here?

In my experience of running these CPA Crypto/Forex offers online, the most popular format of Prelanders is the 'story telling testimonial' angle. Where an article talks about making success from trading by using a particular broker.
Which in stipulation, that broker would be the broker the CPA Crypto/Offer is about.

Asides from just talking about the broker, the article can also talk about unique features of the broker, trading strategies, implementation steps that would bring successful results trading with the broker...

And All these are geared towards what?

Yeah you got it, Persuasion. Convincing our audience and increasing the probability of them taking required action.

So this is what a Prelanding page does. On some CPA Networks, like Adcombo, most Crypto offers have Prelanders which we affiliates can use for our Promotionals.

You can use them or simply create your own using your preferred twist or taking a cue from the ones on the network.

Whatever idea, twist, trick, style it is you can use to generate/increase your conversions, DO IT.

Okay. There we go. Now let's back to Pages!

So,

Another advanced term we call pages we use in affiliate offers promotion or in promoting products online is known as Funnels. Likewise, the line up sequence for all the pages you are actively using in your promotion can also be referred to as a your 'Funnel'

Here, check this out!

For our CPA HIGH TICKET Offers Promotion.

Our FUNNEL(promotion pages conversion sequence) can be something like this.

Traffic = Optin Page = Prelanding Page = CPA High Ticket Offer

Or

Traffic = Optin Page = CPA High Ticket Offer

Or

Traffic = Prelanding Page = CPA High Ticket Offer

Or

Traffic = Simple Bridge Page = CPA High Ticket Offer

Whichever of the funnel you choose to use. At all points you see that a custom page that have to created by you is definitely in the formula.

So, it is for the purpose of creating any of these pages in our funnel we will need a TOOL to tender to that need.

So having known all these. Next question is What Page Creator Tool Can you Use?

There are two major options i use or have been using when it comes to creating funnels for everything I promote online.

OPTION 1: WORDPRESS PLUGINS.

Here you would utilize using several available page creator tools which are wordpress plugins. There are two major plugins I use for creating funnel on wordpress and they are Thrive Architect and Instabuilder. I have been using these tools for years.

However, there are lot of other options you can try out yourself. Don't get caught up trying to choose between which and which you should use, understand the need and the purpose for this tool is to put content online in two major formats that suits us( Optin page and Prelanding Page).
The main thing here is to work with something that gives you flexibility and of course delivers results.

To get access to these plugins, simply install WordPress on your website, go to the plugins section, search and Activate. Or you can go directly to their websites. Both Plugins are paid plugins.

OPTION 2: SYSTEME. IO

This is a brand new page creator Tool I came across earlier in the year and since I found them, 70% of my marketing activities is now fully built on these platform.. This platform is an all in one marketing tool that you can use not only to create beautiful, high converting funnels but also for many other things which we will get to shortly.

This platform is an all encompassing platform built to kick ass. As a newbie or even an expert, systeme. io makes can make life easy for you becuase it has all the tools you need to run promotions online all in o e place. This is not hype. Its real time experience okay. If you can't pin point things out using WordPress as the first Option, then I will advice you go with this option. In fact, for the purpose of this Tutorial we will be working with system. io

So simply Head over to the systeme dot io and sign up for your account. On your dashboard, you have access to a bunch of other tools the software provides. At this stage, we are all about creating pages for our promotions. So click on FUNNELS, and you should be taken to the interface with hundreds of templates you can select from to create pages of any kind. Optin, Presell content, Blog post etc

Yeah, Yeah Yeah! You are good to go. Now let's push ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
BANGER!

Keep the fire burning, OP.

Thanks for all you do.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Eldeedon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op is doing a wonderful job! Keep the fire burning!!!!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2021
Great Job OP.. I'm following sheepishly
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Bro please this is my WhatsApp number 09076882545 add me up..I have few questions for you

Ok. But why not ask it here? If it's something I know I will reply and it will contribute to the thread and also be of benefit to other people

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
rainlover:
how much does it cost u to run ads that will generate 100 leads?

There are many factors man. The country you are targeting is number 1.. the amount you will spend to get results targeting Nigeria can never be thesame when you target country like US or UK....

But, the thing is I have been running ads on FB friends for a very long time and I focus majorly on Nigeria. I am mainly into ecomm so most of the ads I run is to promote my imported products... So when I discovered cod offers I said let me try it out... The offer for Nigeria pays $5 per confirmed lead.. If I spend 5k on Ads a day targeting the whole Nigeria I can make up to 20 leads and about 5 to 10 sales which are confirmed leads.. sometimes if the ad is doing well I increase the budget...

Nigeria and India has the lowest payouts for COD offers. But getting traffic for this countries is very cheap

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
NiggasInParis:

There are many factors man. The country you are targeting is number 1.. the amount you will spend to get results targeting Nigeria can never be thesame when you target country like US or UK....

But, the thing is I have been running ads on FB friends for a very long time and I focus majorly on Nigeria. I am mainly into ecomm so most of the ads I run is to promote my imported products... So when I discovered cod offers I said let me try it out... The offer for Nigeria pays $5 per confirmed lead.. If I spend 5k on Ads a day targeting the whole Nigeria I can make up to 20 leads and about 5 to 10 sales which are confirmed leads.. sometimes if the ad is doing well I increase the budget...

Nigeria and India has the lowest payouts for COD offers. But getting traffic for this countries is very cheap
would you please recommend a platform on which I can create a free landing page? I want to promote betting offer, I would love to give Facebook ads a shot.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Ok. But why not ask it here? If it's something I know I will reply and it will contribute to the thread and also be of benefit to other people
Okay it's about paid traffic and using it to promote the kind of offers you were promoting before now
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
rainlover:
would you please recommend a platform on which I can create a free landing page? I want to promote betting offer, I would love to give Facebook ads a shot.

Try out carrd. co
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Either ways brother man... I'm still interested on a private chat,just the both of us...I will send you an email now, thank you.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ladies and Gents,

Its time to start making some serious Money!

If you want to make money. You really have to make it happen! Your actions is what will make it happen.

With this system, for you to get results, to make money, to see figures in your account, you have to take a certain type of action, and that action here is driving traffic.

When it comes to traffic generation, you should take it very seriously. Don't be timid and pushy. Don't be laid back. You have to go all out and HUNT. Be aggressive. Be wild. Learn and Implement. Send those eyeballs to your pages.

If you want to wake up on a good morning, log into your CPA account and see figures, you have to work. And the main aspect of that work is sending targeted traffic to offers by every means possible

Now let's get to it.

There are about 9 Traffic Sources I use to Push serious Traffic to Products and Affiliate offers I promote online. I have about 6 tested Paid Traffic Sources And 3 Free Traffic Sources. I don't use all of them at once per say, I can be using Traffic Source 'A to promote 123 at a time, and use Traffic Source 'B to promote 456 at same time.. it all depends

In this Tutorial, base on my capacity I will be revealing 4 Traffic Sources and Strategies you can use to send traffic to your CPA High Ticket Offers and Make Bank.

That is 3 Paid Traffic Sources and 1 Free Traffic Strategy.

1. Facebook Free Traffic Strategy

2. Facebook Ads

2. Solo Ads

3. Push Traffic

Alright.

We are on Igniton, but before i put in gear. There is one very important thing you need to know on how we will base our promotion of these CPA HIGH TICKET offers. And that has to do with TARGETING.

Pay Attention.

By now, if you check you should have notice that these Crypto High Ticket Offers are targeting almost all countries of the world. Like, the target country on an offer can be a specific country, while some offers can have multiple target countries, and some offers can target all countries at once(Smartlinks). In CPA we call this, GEOS!

All in all, what I'm trying to say here is that target audience for Crypto hight ticket offer appeals to all countries of the world. You just have to look for an offer for any country you want to get traffic from or an offer that targets multiple countries and then promote.. When the required action is completed from any country you get paid the stipulated payout indicated for that country..

By now we already know these offers have a payout commission that ranges from $250 to $1000 right. Now what determines the payout you get on an offer is the GEO(country) that your conversion for that offer came from..

So if you check well you will see that Payout for some set of countries is definitely higher than some others. All the same you are getting good payouts for any conversion with the minimum amongst all countries being $250 payout.

Hierarchy of countries (GEO) around the world is highlighted in this order.

Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3

So commission payouts you get is base on the country tier of the offer. The Payout for countries in Tier 2 is higher than tier 3, like wise the payouts for countries in Tier 1 is higher than all others.

Countries like Canada, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand etc has the highest payouts...

Payout for these GEOs ranges from $600 to as much as $1000 per conversion.

Countries like Poland, Greece, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, follows closely..

Payout for these countries ranges from $400 to as much as $550

Countries like Colombia, Mexico, Russia, Bahrain etc, follows third in the rank and Payout for these countries ranges from $297 to $350 per payouts

And Countries like yours truly Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana etc are least in the rank with payouts from $200 to $250.

Now Here!

In the course of our promotion activities, our MAIN INTENT is to TARGET Countries in Tier 1 or Tier 2.....That is, countries in Europe and Asia

So Why this? Simple!

"One of the major reasons is that the buying power of these countries is far higher and bigger than the average third world country or tier 3 country"

Someone in Europe can easily afford 200 euros/200 pounds/250 dollars(minimum deposit) to fund thier broker account and trade to make money or try an investment which the believe they would profit from, this is like change from the groceries to them.

But an average person in a country like Nigeria may not have that swift capacity to take out $250 immediately. And even someone that has interest would think twice, drag, delay, confirm, reconfirm, plan, and may even need to borrow to bring out $250( 135k). However, there are other category of people that may have the capacity to take action swiftly. But then, it cannot be compared with the situation with those top countries.

Now I am not saying you won't or shouldn't target tier 3 countries. I am not saying they don't convert. They do. However, I am saying the tier 1 countries converts faster because of that higher purchase power an individual in these countries have. How do they call it in economics? GDP per capita or something yeah? Ok. You get the message

And of course tier one countries pays higher. I Mean.... Let's assume with your efforts and investment in getting traffic, in a month you generate just 2 leads. one lead from Netherlands and one from UK

Average payout for UK is $700 and Netherlands $800

$800 + $700 = $1500

$1500 by N550 = 800k+

Nobody said making a million have to be hard!!!

"The final point here is, our major TARGET audience for our promotion activities are countries in Europe or Asia. They have money to spend. They have the purchase power. With a solid and good convincing/converting funnel in place.... Completing our targeted action of signing up on our broker(CPA offer) and making a minimum deposit of $250 shouldn't be a big deal for them...

The laid down concept above will be applied to any means of traffic generation we want to use!

So, Let's proceed....

We don't need to set sticks to fire, sit in circles and tell stories of how Facebook is amongst the top 3 websites in the world with the most traffic and billions of users.

You already know what it is.

There are two means of getting traffic from FB. It's either by Free means or running Paid Ads. I use both means, although I focus more on running Ads. Becuase when done effectively, the results comes faster!

Generally, while free traffic also brings results, you have to understand that it takes time.

Let's get to the strategy.

Step 1 - First thing you need is a Facebook account dedicated specifically for this. You might use your personal account if you want, it all depends on you. After going through this and you are fine with using your personal account. Then good.

For this case study, first thing is to get an account specially for this purpose. You can use the account of a relative or close person who isn't active or simply buy an account. I always prefer the last option. There are many people out there vending Facebook Accounts accounts now. Simply do your search and secure one.

Step 2. Next thing is to set up your profile. For this strategy, I really don't know how the profile of the Facebook account you intend to use looks like but I highly recommend you set the profile of your account to look like and depict what you want to use it for. What do I mean here?

We want to promote our CPA Crypto/Forex offers to have clients sign up on a broker platform and make deposit....

So you need to have your profile look like a PRO in Trading online. Be it Forex or Crypto. You can get pictures from Google or Instagram. Keep it Pro and maybe foreign becuase who you want to appeal to are foreigners.

Step 3 - Change your Location - Now after you have set up your profile, there is just one more thing you need to do before we get to action. Change the location on your profile. You are going pick any of the countries in the tier 1 geo as your country of residence. It can be UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore.. You can even change the country of origin if you wish..

Why are we changing our location?
At this point, this is common sense. I don't need to explain everything for you. Use your head.

Step 4. Now once your account profile is set and got that credibility, it's time go grind.
What would we be doing? How exactly will we get traffic?

This is exactly what you we will do!

A) Search and Join groups. Search for groups in our niche of focus which is ONLINE TRADING. That is, Groups about trading Forex, Crypto, Options, Making Money online, Jobs and Employment etc there are thousands of them on Facebook. You want to make sure the group is active and content is being posted.

B) Once you join a group, next thing is to click on MEMBERS icon right at the top and there you will be taken to the catalog display of all members of that group.

Here you will see two major labels by which Members of the group are displayed.

One is by the time they joined the group
Second is by their locations. And on top of the displayed results, members that shares thesame location as you would be displayed first.

Now remember I told you to change your country location earlier, this is one of the main reasons for doing that incase you still don't get it. For example, let's say you changed your location to London, UK.

When you join a GROUP. And click on the members icon.

Members that would be displayed on the location tab, will be members in same country as London, UK. You will see all available members in the same location as indicated in your profile for that group.

And these are all real people in the said location.

This here is applicable to all countries it is you may have set on your Facebook profile.

Now your profiling is complete. And you are set to really go after quality clients in tier 1 GEOS.

What next?

Step 4. The strategy involved to get traffic is simple and straightforward here. While posting directly on a group is the most known way people with intent to get traffic from groups use. That's not what we will be doing. You won't be posting directly on the group. But you can also explore that option on your own convenience.

We will be using a more effective and bulls by the horn method.

Simple.

"You would be directly messaging members of the group you join who are in tier 1 or tier 2 countries about your offer. And there is a format for it. You won't just do it anyhow"

First you send a friend request, and send message. They will see your message, follow the the conversation, show interest and click on your accompanying link and there, the conversion process begins.

So what's the format to use?

How do you present yourself, what way do you pass your message?

This is very important because you don't want to be sounding desperate and cocky or even spammy..

You have to make this look very conversational. You have to make it look like you sharing something that will be of help to a friend

Pay attention!!!

Below is an example of a typical format your messaging conversation would be like ....

You: Hello Julia, Good day and how are you doing?

Julia: I am fine, thanks and you.

You: I am doing well. I saw that we are in the same crypto/Forex/ group. I have something that you may be interested in

Julia: Sure, what's that?

[Now remember what we learnt about optins and prelanders. this in where you are going to pitch in the angle you are using for your Prelanders. An Optin has a lead magnet that should benefit the user and also a Prelanders has content that should convince the user there of to your CPA offer. You should use that as your point of getting the interest of your users. For this case study, let me use trading signals as my angle. That means I must have already created my Optin page around this Angle and from there redirect to prelander or offer directly]

So let's continue the conversation.

You: I can give you free access to my group/source where you would get accurate trading signals you can use to make profits. We have been hitting it on an average of 200% profits every week

Julia: Sure. I'm interested( shows interests and chips in a few other replies which will lead to asking for access)

You: Okay here is the link to get access. You can message me if you have questions or need assistance on anything...

There we go..........

They will click on your link follow the process and the conversion begins. As simple as that.

Now I don't know whichever funnel you choose to use, but make sure you send them to your Optin page first. And your Optin should be about that thing of BENEFIT you have told them in the conversation on Facebook. From the Optin they would be redirected to your Prelanders which is meant to further convince them and from there to the main offer... Or you can send them from your Optin to the offer. None the less , you already have their details. So you can follow up on them with what emails? Yeah.

You repeat the PROCESS for as many people in many different groups you join. There is no limits. It's all left to your efforts.

This is exactly what you would do to generate traffic with this strategy. Feel free to come up with your own twist or format!

Like I stated earlier, Free traffic strategy takes time that's one thing you should know. But a good side on this is that, promoting our CPA High Ticket Offers, just one lead from a tier one country is enough to pay you good for days or weeks of work.

Another thing you should learn from this is that you can apply this concept to other social media platforms. Not only Facebook. You can use this on Twitter. And sometimes you just have to think things out yourself and come up with your own twist....

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! There we go!

From here We sail the ship to the next traffic source in the Highlights and That is Facebook Ads!!!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
LaconicINC:
wow! You have revealed more information than all the oyibo Youtube videos I have watched. God bless you man, I am glad you mentioned systeme.io that tool is a complete package for email marketing, building funnels, landing pages etc. Good part is there is a free version. Please continue with the traffic generation, also you will make a very good lecturer, the way you broke down this cpa thing, I have never seen anyone teach it like this. Cheers man! I have bookmarked this page.

Lecturer? Who knows. I may explore that endeavour in the closest future smiley
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow! This is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Either ways brother man... I'm still interested on a private chat,just the both of us...I will send you an email now, thank you.

If the OP had hidden his knowledge and decided to teach only those who contacted him on the previous thread, I'm quite sure you wouldn't have had the slightest idea of what has been said.

He was kind enough to teach and break everything down for everyone to understand. You want to ask question, you were told to ask so that others can also learn but NO! you want it privately for only you to benefit. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
@PowersthatBe

Thanks a lot for this eye-opening thread. Not everyone is as benevolent to teach and give others this financial secrets on a platter with no strings attached.

You're rare!

Find comfort in your heart in knowing I did appreciate this opportunity.

May God reward you abundantly.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
@PowersthatBe
You're really doing a great job, thanks a lot

The Facebook free traffic method converts real good?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by africanman85: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Good job
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Abcruz:

If the OP had hidden his knowledge and decided to teach only those who contacted him on the previous thread, I'm quite sure you wouldn't have had the slightest idea of what has been said.

He was kind enough to teach and break everything down for everyone to understand. You want to ask question, you were told to ask so that others can also learn but NO! you want it privately for only you to benefit. SMH
Before you start talking anyhow...it's not anything related to high ticket offers Mtchewww
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 1:28am On Nov 19, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Ladies and Gents,

Its time to start making some serious Money!

If you want to make money. You really have to make it happen! Your actions is what will make it happen.

With this system, for you to get results, to make money, to see figures in your account, you have to take a certain type of action, and that action here is driving traffic.

When it comes to traffic generation, you should take it very seriously. Don't be timid and pushy. Don't be laid back. You have to go all out and HUNT. Be aggressive. Be wild. Learn and Implement. Send those eyeballs to your pages.

If you want to wake up on a good morning, log into your CPA account and see figures, you have to work. And the main aspect of that work is sending targeted traffic to offers by every means possible

Now let's get to it.

There are about 9 Traffic Sources I use to Push serious Traffic to Products and Affiliate offers I promote online. I have about 6 tested Paid Traffic Sources And 3 Free Traffic Sources. I don't use all of them at once per say, I can be using Traffic Source 'A to promote 123 at a time, and use Traffic Source 'B to promote 456 at same time.. it all depends

In this Tutorial, base on my capacity I will be revealing 4 Traffic Sources and Strategies you can use to send traffic to your CPA High Ticket Offers and Make Bank.

That is 3 Paid Traffic Sources and 1 Free Traffic Strategy.

2. Facebook Ads

2. Solo Ads

3. Push Traffic

Alright.

We are on Igniton, but before i put in gear. There is one very important thing you need to know on how we will base our promotion of these CPA HIGH TICKET offers. And that has to do with TARGETING.

Pay Attention.

By now, if you check you should have notice that these Crypto High Ticket Offers are targeting almost all countries of the world. Like, the target country on an offer can be a specific country, while some offers can have multiple target countries, and some offers can target all countries at once(Smartlinks). In CPA we call this, GEOS!

All in all, what I'm trying to say here is that target audience for Crypto hight ticket offer appeals to all countries of the world. You just have to look for an offer for any country you want to get traffic from or an offer that targets multiple countries and then promote.. When the required action is completed from any country you get paid the stipulated payout indicated for that country..

By now we already know these offers have a payout commission that ranges from $250 to $1000 right. Now what determines the payout you get on an offer is the GEO(country) that your conversion for that offer came from..

So if you check well you will see that Payout for some set of countries is definitely higher than some others. All the same you are getting good payouts for any conversion with the minimum amongst all countries being $250 payout.

Hierarchy of countries (GEO) around the world is highlighted in this order.

Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3

So commission payouts you get is base on the country tier of the offer. The Payout for countries in Tier 2 is higher than tier 3, like wise the payouts for countries in Tier 1 is higher than all others.

Countries like Canada, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand etc has the highest payouts...

Payout for these GEOs ranges from $600 to as much as $1000 per conversion.

Countries like Poland, Greece, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, follows closely..

Payout for these countries ranges from $400 to as much as $550

Countries like Colombia, Mexico, Russia, Bahrain etc, follows third in the rank and Payout for these countries ranges from $297 to $350 per payouts

And Countries like yours truly Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana etc are least in the rank with payouts from $200 to $250.

Now Here!

In the course of our promotion activities, our MAIN INTENT is to TARGET Countries in Tier 1 or Tier 2.....That is, countries in Europe and Asia

So Why this? Simple!

"One of the major reasons is that the buying power of these countries is far higher and bigger than the average third world country or tier 3 country"

Someone in Europe can easily afford 200 euros/200 pounds/250 dollars(minimum deposit) to fund thier broker account and trade to make money or try an investment which the believe they would profit from, this is like change from the groceries to them.

But an average person in a country like Nigeria may not have that swift capacity to take out $250 immediately. And even someone that has interest would think twice, drag, delay, confirm, reconfirm, plan, and may even need to borrow to bring out $250( 135k). However, there are other category of people that may have the capacity to take action swiftly. But then, it cannot be compared with the situation with those top countries.

Now I am not saying you won't or shouldn't target tier 3 countries. I am not saying they don't convert. They do. However, I am saying the tier 1 countries converts faster because of that higher purchase power an individual in these countries have. How do they call it in economics? GDP per capita or something yeah? Ok. You get the message

And of course tier one countries pays higher. I Mean.... Let's assume with your efforts and investment in getting traffic, in a month you generate just 2 leads. one lead from Netherlands and one from UK

Average payout for UK is $700 and Netherlands $800

$800 + $700 = $1500

$1500 by N550 = 800k+

Nobody said making a million have to be hard!!!

"The final point here is, our major TARGET audience for our promotion activities are countries in Europe or Asia. They have money to spend. They have the purchase power. With a solid and good convincing/converting funnel in place.... Completing our targeted action of signing up on our broker(CPA offer) and making a minimum deposit of $250 shouldn't be a big deal for them...

The laid down concept above will be applied to any means of traffic generation we want to use!

So, Let's proceed....

We don't need to set sticks to fire, sit in circles and tell stories of how Facebook is amongst the top 3 websites in the world with the most traffic and billions of users.

You already know what it is.

There are two means of getting traffic from FB. It's either by Free means or running Paid Ads. I use both means, although I focus more on running Ads. Becuase when done effectively, the results comes faster!

Generally, while free traffic also brings results, you have to understand that it takes time.

Let's get to the strategy.

Step 1 - First thing you need is a Facebook account dedicated specifically for this. You might use your personal account if you want, it all depends on you. After going through this and you are fine with using your personal account. Then good.

For this case study, first thing is to get an account specially for this purpose. You can use the account of a relative or close person who isn't active or simply buy an account. I always prefer the last option. There are many people out there vending Facebook Accounts accounts now. Simply do your search and secure one.

Step 2. Next thing is to set up your profile. For this strategy, I really don't know how the profile of the Facebook account you intend to use looks like but I highly recommend you set the profile of your account to look like and depict what you want to use it for. What do I mean here?

We want to promote our CPA Crypto/Forex offers to have clients sign up on a broker platform and make deposit....

So you need to have your profile look like a PRO in Trading online. Be it Forex or Crypto. You can get pictures from Google or Instagram. Keep it Pro and maybe foreign becuase who you want to appeal to are foreigners.

Step 3 - Change your Location - Now after you have set up your profile, there is just one more thing you need to do before we get to action. Change the location on your profile. You are going pick any of the countries in the tier 1 geo as your country of residence. It can be UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore.. You can even change the country of origin if you wish..

Why are we changing our location?
At this point, this is common sense. I don't need to explain everything for you. Use your head.

Step 4. Now once your account profile is set and got that credibility, it's time go grind.
What would we be doing? How exactly will we get traffic?

This is exactly what you we will do!

A) Search and Join groups. Search for groups in our niche of focus which is ONLINE TRADING. That is, Groups about trading Forex, Crypto, Options, Making Money online, Jobs and Employment etc there are thousands of them on Facebook. You want to make sure the group is active and content is being posted.

B) Once you join a group, next thing is to click on MEMBERS icon right at the top and there you will be taken to the catalog display of all members of that group.

Here you will see two major labels by which Members of the group are displayed.

One is by the time they joined the group
Second is by their locations. And on top of the displayed results, members that shares thesame location as you would be displayed first.

Now remember I told you to change your country location earlier, this is one of the main reasons for doing that incase you still don't get it. For example, let's say you changed your location to London, UK.

When you join a GROUP. And click on the members icon.

Members that would be displayed on the location tab, will be members in same country as London, UK. You will see all available members in the same location as indicated in your profile for that group.

And these are all real people in the said location.

This here is applicable to all countries it is you may have set on your Facebook profile.

Now your profiling is complete. And you are set to really go after quality clients in tier 1 GEOS.

What next?

Step 4. The strategy involved to get traffic is simple and straightforward here. While posting directly on a group is the most known way people with intent to get traffic from groups use. That's not what we will be doing. You won't be posting directly on the group. But you can also explore that option on your own convenience.

We will be using a more effective and bulls by the horn method.

Simple.

"You would be directly messaging members of the group you join who are in tier 1 or tier 2 countries about your offer. And there is a format for it. You won't just do it anyhow"

First you send a friend request, and send message. They will see your message, follow the the conversation, show interest and click on your accompanying link and there, the conversion process begins.

So what's the format to use?

How do you present yourself, what way do you pass your message?

This is very important because you don't want to be sounding desperate and cocky or even spammy..

You have to make this look very conversational. You have to make it look like you sharing something that will be of help to a friend

Pay attention!!!

Below is an example of a typical format your messaging conversation would be like ....

You: Hello Julia, Good day and how are you doing?

Julia: I am fine, thanks and you.

You: I am doing well. I saw that we are in the same crypto/Forex/ group. I have something that you may be interested in

Julia: Sure, what's that?

[Now remember what we learnt about optins and prelanders. this in where you are going to pitch in the angle you are using for your Prelanders. An Optin has a lead magnet that should benefit the user and also a Prelanders has content that should convince the user there of to your CPA offer. You should use that as your point of getting the interest of your users. For this case study, let me use trading signals as my angle. That means I must have already created my Optin page around this Angle and from there redirect to prelander or offer directly]

So let's continue the conversation.

You: I can give you free access to my group/source where you would get accurate trading signals you can use to make profits. We have been hitting it on an average of 200% profits every week

Julia: Sure. I'm interested( shows interests and chips in a few other replies which will lead to asking for access)

You: Okay here is the link to get access. You can message me if you have questions or need assistance on anything...

There we go..........

They will click on your link follow the process and the conversion begins. As simple as that.

Now I don't know whichever funnel you choose to use, but make sure you send them to your Optin page first. And your Optin should be about that thing of BENEFIT you have told them in the conversation on Facebook. From the Optin they would be redirected to your Prelanders which is meant to further convince them and from there to the main offer... Or you can send them from your Optin to the offer. None the less , you already have their details. So you can follow up on them with what emails? Yeah.

You repeat the PROCESS for as many people in many different groups you join. There is no limits. It's all left to your efforts.

This is exactly what you would do to generate traffic with this strategy. Feel free to come up with your own twist or format!

Like I stated earlier, Free traffic strategy takes time that's one thing you should know. But a good side on this is that, promoting our CPA High Ticket Offers, just one lead from a tier one country is enough to pay you good for days or weeks of work.

Another thing you should learn from this is that you can apply this concept to other social media platforms. Not only Facebook. You can use this on Twitter. And sometimes you just have to think things out yourself and come up with your own twist....

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! There we go!

From here We sail the ship to the next traffic source in the Highlights and That is Facebook Ads!!!

You're doing a wonderful job @powersthatbe thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Have Finally Extend Deadline For New Notes / Dream Of Running A Broadcasting (Television) Station / Nestlé Opens N12 Billion Factory In Ogun State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.