Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) (37028 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by gbuay2: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Wait. What about the clothes? Have they recovered the clothes? Let them flog him and hand over to the police pls.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by baby124: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
HazzanTazzan:
One was caught in my phone store yesterday ...

Thanks to the wisdom of the sales girl and the engineer who noticed an unusual trend in his talking when he called even before he got there ...

He was so bold that he waited there in the store from 9am while I was claiming I haven’t seen alert till 1pm in the afternoon ... cos I was in my office and they were updating me from the phone store.

I called an office who mobilized some men to pick him ... he messed up the moment he responded that he used ussd to transfer 711,000 naira when one of the officer left asked if he used app or ussd...

He later confessed at the station that it’s an edited sms alert he was showing at the store...

I left him there for the police to handle as I don’t have time for court case ...

You should use online banking. The bank itself will notify you when cash has been sent to you and update your bank balance. The person sending does not have your email to send such information.SMS is an unacceptable means because, the person has your number and can doctor any message.. I monitor every transaction online. Though for criminal banks like GT, disable online transfer before they deduct all your money.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Exceed15: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:
grin

Not a fan of jungle justice but... grin

I pray u don't fall into their hands
They are heartless

1 Like

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin
The future in this case is MALE
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
baby124:

You should use online banking. The bank itself will notify you when cash has been sent to you and update your bank balance. The person sending does not have your email to send such information.SMS is an unacceptable means because, the person has your number and can doctor any message.. I monitor every transaction online. Though for criminal banks like GT, disable online transfer before they deduct all your money.

i use app and email alert bros...

thats not the point of the post ...

u do not seem to understand what i posted
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by baby124: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

i use app and email alert bros...

thats not the point of the post ...

u do not seem to understand what i posted
Someone almost scammed you with SMS. I am advising you not to use SMS. You are telling me something else. I don’t think you clearly are ready to do serious business if you have one. If someone is doctoring SMS as proof of payment in this day and age.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
he might have repented by now
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
baby124:

Someone almost scammed you with SMS. I am advising you not to use SMS. You are telling me something else. I don’t think you clearly are ready to do serious business if you have one. If someone is doctoring SMS as proof of payment in this day and age.

oga ur over sabi †oo much... read over and over again Mr business expert.

i didnt recieve sms alert... he was showing his own sms alert to my staff in the store and i was clearly telling them not to give him the phone until i confirm ive seen the money in my account.

so where did you see me talking about me using sms alert that youre advising me to use app and email alert?
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Goldentulip2: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol jungle Justice isn’t the way to go but SOMETIMES oh dear. And this reporting Abi journalism write up is funny lol, his people should please have mercy and come bail him lol
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by lastchild: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
oh! so this fake alert is the reason they refused my transfer at "Market Square" supermarket aba
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by baby124: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

oga ur over sabi †oo much... read over and over again Mr business expert.

i didnt recieve sms alert... he was showing his own sms alert to my staff in the store and i was clearly telling them not to give him the phone until i confirm ive seen the money in my account.

so where did you see me talking about me using sms alert that youre advising me to use app and email alert?
Why are your staff entertaining SMS alert as proof of payment. Is that even something that makes sense for business. Oga business expert. It’s people like you that keep getting scammed like the OP’s case. Cancel the use of SMS in your business. If no POS, Cash or verified wire transfer to the business bank account which you see alert from your bank in your registered bank email, no business.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by raphy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Them never start the beating yet make him sleep inside gutter. Make him do all the copral punishment but make them no kill ham.

Thief na thief
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by donhils: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Stupid scammers
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by donhils: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
WHAT A SHAME!

According to reports, this young man went to a butique shop & bought fancy clothes worth over 100k, and scammed the seller by doing fake alart.

So, the seller having thought that the guy have done the transfer then handed the cloths worth over 100k to the guy who then went away thinking he has made the day.

So after he left the shop, the seller realized that the guy did fake alart, so he raised the alarm, and the guy was later traced & caught near a soloon were i was barbing & was tied hands back and both legs.

This guy is begging but the group of men holding him seems to have a deaf ear as they are panabiting his back with lashes of strong cane at the moment.

So they ask him to make the real transfer so they could pitty him small, but the guy no even get 1kobo for account.

They've contacted his people to come and help bail him, but they said they're not coming, that they should go on with the beating.

He his currently recieving strokes of can right now.
The op writes with a sense of humor
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Guzx: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Ihotu268: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Everybody is a criminal only those that are caught are the real thief's
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Victerica(m): 5:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Will the beating, change him?

I wish, it will.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
baby124:

Why are your staff entertaining SMS alert as proof of payment. Is that even something that makes sense for business. Oga business expert. It’s people like you that keep getting scammed like the OP’s case. Cancel the use of SMS in your business. If no POS, Cash or verified wire transfer to the business bank account which you see alert from your bank in your registered bank email, no business.

Omo... people get problem o...

Is it that u can’t read or u just chose to not read?

The receiving Acct is mine and I only use email alert or check my app...

The person who made the transfer was showing his own sms debit alert on his phone to my staff cos I was insisting I haven’t received the payment ... abi if your customers transfer to u and show u their debit alert via sms, u go send them away? Them suppose slap the guy while he was trying to prove his point with his own sms alert abi u no dey read to understand ?
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by eduora: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for it.you have received your hot tea.you will see yourself into prison
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by baby124: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

Omo... people get problem o...

Is it that u can’t read or u just chose to not read?

The receiving Acct is mine and I only use email alert or check my app...

The person who made the transfer was showing his own sms debit alert on his phone to my staff cos I was insisting I haven’t received the payment ... abi if your customers transfer to u and show u their debit alert via sms, u go send them away? Them suppose slap the guy while he was trying to prove his point with his own sms alert abi u no dey read to understand ?
You have a problem coming here to say you were almost scammed by SMS then changing story when you are advised. I am simply telling you that SMS alert should not be a form of proof of payment in anybody’s business. You obviously have comprehension problems. I wonder how you run a business. Go and learn critical thinking then come back and argue. Hopefully not in circles this time.
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
baby124:

You have a problem coming here to say you were almost scammed by SMS then changing story when you are advised. I am simply telling you that SMS alert should not be a form of proof of payment in anybody’s business. You obviously have comprehension problems. I wonder how you run a business. Go and learn critical thinking then come back and argue. Hopefully not in circles this time.

abeg no pour your frustration on me ogbeni... youre truly a baby and u lack comprehension.

i made my post clearly stating the culprit was showing fake sms alert to my staff... very simple to understand but your rush to get noticed no let you read well and digest before you jumped to reply me abi how does that sound like i meant i received fake sms alert?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aborted 5-Month-Old Baby Found In UNILAG Hostel (Disturbing Photo) / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.