Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports (15561 Views)

COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / FAAN To Divert All MMIA Flights To E Wing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Ever8090: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2021
That means they will ban everyone in the airport including FAN because they all, as a matter of fact every public worker including the president takes bribe
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Smh
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by jojo1415: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2021
I wonder how they catch those drug cartels...Maybe those that did not give bribe

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by theophorus(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Read through the comments here and you will realize that we seems never to Believe in the project Nigeria.
It is not only the leadership that has failed even the followership have failed.
Without a change in orientation and values, we would never really Rise as a Nation.
Poor man stealing and making things uneasy for His fellow poor man.

Refuse to give them Bribe and see how they make you lose Time, appointment etc... Because you refuse to give in to their Fraud.

#GodHealNigeria
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by CSTRR: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2021
femi4:
They LL probably ban 90% of their staff
And there are more that will take their place.

Sack them all if that is what it takes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by CSTRR: 5:23am On Nov 09, 2021
And I particularly like the idea of attaching their names on their clothes.

Let me see how Nnenna, tolani or tunde will have the guts to ask me to drop something knowing that I can easily report their names.

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2021
CSTRR:
And I particularly like the idea of attaching their names on their clothes.

Let me see how Nnenna, tolani or tunde will have the guts to ask me to drop something knowing that I can easily report their names.

Report their names to who? The ones recorded and posted on social media are still working there. Nothing is done to any one of them.

My guy you funny. Someone stole Pensioners' money and got only 8 years. Dimeji Bankole didn't go to prison for 1 hour after the whole drama and revelation.

We have a long way to go brother.

angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by tola1006: 5:37am On Nov 09, 2021
jojo1415:
I wonder how they catch those drug cartels...Maybe those that did not give bribe

Yes,the ones that refuse to settle or don't belong to the cartel that runs the business in naija.....also some are staged just to make you think NDLEA are working.

4 Likes

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by joyandfaith: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Ernestforyou: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
This country is irredeemable and Where is the overrated shadow chasing EFCC when they are needed or is bribery not part of corruption ?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by tola1006: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
I say with no remorse, I have no regard or respect for any body who is a civil servant in naija....they are all corrupt no matter how saintly or professional they appear.

I have worked with them on several projects and what this guy's do and get away with is mind bugging, nobody in private can try half of what they do and not be dealt with.....that shows that corruption is systemic in naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by treatise: 5:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Start with national assembly
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by ulysses: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
There shall be none remaining as those workers are eBeggers.. God have mercy! You don't see such outside Nigeria except you return...
Chase all those miscreants from around the Airport, place CCTVs all over & watch miracles!

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by InvertedHammer: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2021
/
Once you get your boarding pass and start heading to the security gates, just know that you are entering a “Beggars’ kingdom”. It is very embarrassing and annoying. One would think that none of them receives salaries. Nigeria is in a sorry state.

I guess it took that one video from that oyibo traveler to embarrass the management into pretentious action. I believe that they are all in on the racket.
/
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by cbaba: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Na lie o.

Don't believe a word.

It can never stop!
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by EagleNest(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2021
At least for once in this govt someone wants to enforce civility. Let's support Dr Jumoke. What happens in out international airports is embarrassing.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by solex1988(m): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Everybody would be sacked then.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by IMASTEX: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2021
FarahAideed:
That means everyone that works at the airport will leave
Still won't work because the next set of people taken there will continue, unless they ban the airport itself.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Judolisco(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Faan director is a rabiu again... Kai
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Handsum64: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2021
So bribe taking is news to them now?
Anuofia
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by lexy2014: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/faan-to-ban-bribe-takers-from-working-at-nigerian-airports

, theraregem1, okefranci, nonpartisan1, buckeyemedia1, lovenorth, benuejosh, blackpanda, Nigerialabalaba, vedaxcool, officialgarri, joylove2324....

We had the impression that at the mention of buharis name, corruption will disappear from Nigeria. But can u guys enlighten us on what is happening? Has the anti corruption fight ended or has corruption ended it?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by lexy2014: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2021
EagleNest:
At least for once in this govt someone wants to enforce civility. Let's support Dr Jumoke. What happens in out international airports is embarrassing.

Is it our support they need to stop corruption at the airport?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Handsum64: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Muguns
So you have to wait for videos to put process in place in your establishment to check the rot?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one..let's see how far it will go..
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

, theraregem1, okefranci, nonpartisan1, buckeyemedia1, lovenorth, benuejosh, blackpanda, Nigerialabalaba, vedaxcool, officialgarri, joylove2324....

We had the impression that at the mention of buharis name, corruption will disappear from Nigeria. But can u guys enlighten us on what is happening? Has the anti corruption fight ended or has corruption ended it?
How you take sabi all the name like this?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by EagleNest(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it our support they need to stop corruption at the airport?

Yes, bribery involves two people: giver and receiver. Don't patronise them.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Psady(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Those werey aboki immigration officer should be first on the list, they don't use their eyes to see a virgin passport, one mumu officer will take u to meet his colleague, that will scrutinize you like what they f**k. Last time I gave that werey officer my last naira on me, a thousand +, he stoned me back the money that it was too small, I jejely picked my cash, thank God for the airline supervisor that came to my rescue that they should let me board my flight in peace. WTF!
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by lexy2014: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2021
EagleNest:

Yes, bribery involves two people: giver and receiver. Don't patronise them.

I don't get u. Who is "them" and how are they being patronised?
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by olaarie(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
You register on October 17th and by early November, you are looking for people to do business with you. Only an idiot will fall for this.

Globtrip12:
Its an uphill task to eradicate corruption in Nigeria
It will be a cold day in hell if thats achieved

Unsurmountable task to stop bribing in Nigeria

Live & Work in UK
UK Visa UK Visa
5 days processing
Previous refusal can apply
Maximum assurance guaranteed
Payment after Visa

Check my signature for contact details

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Temi2468: 6:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Story for the gods! Thief ban thief ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List / Why Do People Living Abroad Rarely Help Their Relations / Nigerians To Pay VAT On International Passports – FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.