Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Please What Does This Dream Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please What Does This Dream Mean? (165 Views)

What Does This Dream Mean? / What Does This Dream Mean? / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Does This Dream Mean? by Ocholu: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
This thread is with reference to the below thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/6840517/what-does-it-mean-receive

I had a similar dream, but in mine, I and the lady walked some distance probably going to her house. But in getting to there, her house keys could not open her door. In the dream, I was excited about going to her house maybe because of running one or two things.

But; immediately I woke up, I began to thank God that the door didn't happen. I kept hearing a voice saying "Thank God that door didn't open."

So, please fellow Nairalanders, and the Joseph's of our time, I'll appreciate further interpretations. I may be wrong in mine.

Admins please help project to front page for wider reach.
Lalasticlala
Re: Please What Does This Dream Mean? by gasparpisciotta: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
It means you won’t be able to Bleep your girlfriend because she will refuse to open her legs for you.

(1) (Reply)

As You Go To Church Today Remember If Jesus Is Not Preached, Stand-up And Walkaw / Church Weddings" Are Unscriptural, According To Daddy Freeze / A Revelation (jehovah's Kingdom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.