Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream (822 Views)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by bigCassava: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
I was in a dream last night when a fair girl threw a bunch of not too small keys upstairs and I catched the keys..then I woke up

What does this dream mean?
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Godada(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol. She's building a house for you
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Mightymosco: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hear to read lies...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Wawelexy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
is she a virgin?

if yes, you know the rest......
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Ezehillary(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulation you successfully joined marine kingdom grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Kilotat: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lols.... You're in deep shit bro. And I thought I got big problems earlier, but seeing you post? Its real fvckedd up. Anyway check my signature
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by 2special(m): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
It doesn't mean anything
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by daddytime(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Singing...

Kpokpoye kpokpoye

Open the door to your heart make I enter..

Kpokpoye kpokpoye

Open the door to your heart make I enter...

I no fit get you out of my mind..

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's a good dream. Keys symbolizes authority. Perhaps, someone is giving u authority to do something things of which u are scared or unwilling to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by agbangam: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Them don lock your destiny for Maline kingdom cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by donbachi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unwanted pregnancy
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by Princevirus(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870
Re: What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream by dan9ice(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
No be only key and padlock abi chord

(1) (Reply)

Reno's Masterclass / Men Should Quit Saying This. It's Dumb Af / He Called His Gf His Wife, See Her Reaction [funny Tiktok Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.