Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (34283 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s good to see PDP finally making some reasonable moves in Lagos for once.

Disenchantment is growing against Tinubu’s grip on Lagos and time is coming for him to be dislodged.

My advise to PDP is, after getting the Lagos4Lagos group to join the party...

The next step would be to woo Ambode into the party to come complete his tenure.

The third step is to ensure Igbo voters of their protection during elections and you will see them in their thousands come out to vote PDP in solidarity.

If these things can be done, then not even Tinubu’s agberos can save him from losing Lagos in 2023.

#FingerCrossed
Why do you care so much about lagos than you do for Abia ?

Why is tinubu the cause of ur nightmare instead of orji uzor kalu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:

I only relate with humans beings, thank you very much

Yeah like humans with shallow minds and zero IQs. Plenty of those on NL from you know where.

GTFOH
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:
I don't know if this is gonna amount to anything good but Lagos and the entire south west made the mistake of aligning with the government at the center.
Afenifere,just like the great Awo, should be the political leader of the south west with a regional party like UPN.
Sad thing is,they do t even accord the Afenifere elders any respect anymore!
Tinubu have brainwashed everyone.
Tinubu have sold the west to the north!

Imagine,a whole Lagos under a Hausa Fulani party!!!!
Ogbonanya... Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Terrence99: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:
I don't know if this is gonna amount to anything good but Lagos and the entire south west made the mistake of aligning with the government at the center.
Afenifere,just like the great Awo, should be the political leader of the south west with a regional party like UPN.

You Igbos have always been slaves to the North.
Azikiwe served Balewa
Ekwueme served shagari
Ugoh attempted serving Othman Tofa
obi begged to serve Atiku
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
He should be careful of assassination...
Swaga boys are criminals

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

Ambode won't even win Epe.

PDP lacks structures in Lagos, PDP lacks supporters.
Only deluded Igbos support PDP because they want to turn Lagos to Abia.

Every neighbourhood has visible APC membership . . . never seen any PDP presence/ward meeting.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Oga nobody is comparing tinubu with awolowo.

The growth pace of Lagos might be slow but bro am not a politician I swear to God tinubu is not that bad to the extent of how you guys paint him online.

1999 Lagos revenue was 500m but now it has turned to billions

A leader is who is able to turn little resources to bigger ones.

All of you guys claimed is thief and we also you to bring a saint politians and you can't provide it.

As far as Lagos is concerned Lagos is APC or any party tinubu goes.
Greenback:

Shut up jare,what do you know.
Even me a lagosian won't really want PDP in Lagos but how has Lagos fared under a Hausa Fulani party, APC?
Lagos has never been under the party at the center,like UPN and AD but today it's under a dirty Hausa Fulani party APC!!!! Awo empowered everyone educationally even up to my state former Bendel state but Tinubu is empowering touts and agberoes!
One man only singlehandedly making all appointments!! No legacy whatsoever!
Yeye
Awo would be very happy with you all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Oga nobody is comparing tinubu with awolowo.

The growth pace of Lagos might be slow but bro am not a politician I swear to God tinubu is not that bad to the extent of how you guys paint him online.

1999 Lagos revenue was 500m but now it has turned to billions

A leader is who is able to turn little resources to bigger ones.

All of you guys claimed is thief and we also you to bring a saint politians and you can't provide it.

As far as Lagos is concerned Lagos is APC or any party tinubu goes.
You failed already cos tinubu ceased being Lagos gov 2007!
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Jackson105: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:

What is Hausa-fulani party? You mean APC? How can a party form by Tinubu(a former governor of Lagos State) and Buhari be a Hausa-fulani party? Do you have brain at all? You must be ibo, that's how you people reason

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

You Igbos have always been slaves to the North.
Azikiwe served Balewa
Ekwueme served shagari
Ugoh attempted serving Othman Tofa
obi begged to serve Atiku

You are just a petty kid, what's my business with the Igbos?
To you everyone else is either yoruba or Igbo!
Jeezzz!!!
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Yeah like humans with shallow minds and zero IQs. Plenty of those on NL from you know where.

GTFOH
Yes it was you who wandered into my space so be a good boy and gbori e!!! grin
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Jackson105:

What is Hausa-fulani party? You mean APC? How can a party form by Tinubu(a former governor of Lagos State) and Buhari be a Hausa-fulani party? Do you have brain at all? You must be ibo, that's how you people reason

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by akdjr(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Bros even if APC present a dead man as candidate, the dead man will beat anyone PDP field as their candidate. Just know this and don't bother to waste your vote on any PDP candidate. quote author=Coolsperm post=107451856]APC will loose once the filed Bola Tinubu cos Nigerians don't want another vegetable[/quote]
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2021
adelaja70:

Humperty Dumpertey grin grin

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Ayomide811(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:
APC will loose once the filed Bola Tinubu cos Nigerians don't want another vegetable
only iboes don't want vegetables though they are non Nigerians and have inconsequential electoral value

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Disenchantment is growing against Tinubu’s grip on Lagos and time is coming for him to be dislodged.

The next step would be to woo Ambode into the party to come complete his tenure.

The third step is to ensure Igbo voters of their protection during elections and you will see them in their thousands come out to vote PDP in solidarity.

If these things can be done, then not even Tinubu’s agberos can save him from losing Lagos in 2023.

#FingerCrossed

Another state or the same Lagos ? If your friend kept all his promises,I bet you would stand by him till death.

Tinubu Sabi chop make I chop,he also knows how to buy playesrs and sell players to the right club.

Imagine how Buhari for end ? With his Boko haram mindset ?

Tinubu na professor, primary school student cant win him oh.

Lastly , Raymond D na business man,Tinubu friend of many years. He is a sabotage to that group,or do o say listening device !!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Afamed:

You should be more concerned about your Potopoto Republic.

The potopoto is useless to potopotoian nowgrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
adelaja70:

ahh,e mi o mo pe ogbonnaya loruko Baba e!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by bewla(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
trutharena:

Yes
What is yes[code][/code]
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by philiancoop(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
jom28gy:
Is he former chairman or owner of daar communication?

Owner? One man cannot own a company. He can only be one of the owners.
All owners are not chairmen. Shareholders elect a Chairman.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

No go die of hypertension oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Yes bro I know.

I was only telling you that he started the development during his tenure before fashola
came and perform beyond everyone expectations
Greenback:

You failed already cos tinubu ceased being Lagos gov 2007!
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Tareq1105: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Wait until Amobode is PDP candidate.

Even Ambode will not join PDP not to talk of contesting against Sanwo Eko

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

You Igbos are so predictable. Anything you can't own or control, like Lagos, you always want destroyed.

God forbid PDP should ever gain a foothold in Lagos. Let PDP keep their 'transformational' leadership to the SE and Northern States they control today.

We reject that cluelessly corrupt and retrogressive Party in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Yes bro I know.

I was only telling you that he started the development during his tenure before fashola
came and perform beyond everyone expectations
Guy please let's be truthful o...
Post 1999 development in Lagos state was done by Fashola o!!!
I'm a lagosian... are you a lagosian?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Terrence99: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:

You are just a petty kid, what's my business with the Igbos?
To you everyone else is either yoruba or Igbo!
Jeezzz!!!

If you are Igbo, may you never amount to anything in life.

See the Biafran pig here
Greenback:

Afonja.
Sunday Igboho is languishing in prison in a foreign country same way some afonjas are in IDP camps in Cotonou grin

Afonjas also bow down and doable flat on the floor for Fulani emir in Ilorin. E pele o, deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by 1972xy: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Dopetif of all people ! This is a man that collected over #3 billion from Dasuki yet could not pay his workers salary.
What is his business with Lagos state politics.
From Edo state to Lagos state , This people has no vision.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Greenback: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

If you are Igbo, may you never amount to anything in life.
AMEN! I say a big AMEN.

But if I am not Igbo, may you never amount to anything good in life, you and your generation. Now activate everything by saying amen.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by princemartinsG(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
You have plans in your brain for lagos

But what plans do you have for your state and village

Your local state and regional leaders are busy looting and underdeveloping you, you are here trying to familiarise yourself with a society built by someone else

Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by OderaOdesigo: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:
APC will loose once the filed Bola Tinubu cos Nigerians don't want another vegetable

Hatred is your daily bread. Keep hating and failing in life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by vandersave: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The beginning of the end for Tinubu is about to start

5 litres kerosene people always always shouting Tinubu everywhere they go, as if he is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by yemobrown(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ambode as a PDP candidate, they’ll still fail..

Make Jesus come do PDP candidate for lagos, nah still sorry case..

In a vice-versa, same goes for PH..

This is blasphemy. Watch your tongue! Else,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo / Full Ogun Governorship Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.