Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,359 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany (17808 Views)

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by APCNig: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2021
There is nothing too stupid for a group of dullard Almaharis to do.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by pedel: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2021
No airport charges €5000 parking fee per day anywhere in the world, even for for a Boeing 757 or Airbus A380.
Airport parking are based on the weight of the aircraft and there are facilities for long term parking which are even cheaper.
Sahara Reporter is being mischievous here.
Even a simple google search will show you how much is needed to park your aircraft at JFK, CDG, AMS, LHR and other big airports in the world.
Imagine British Airways paying €5000 on all their fleet that has to park overnight at Heathrow?
Think about it before you start hating on your government.
This is not to defend the corrupt politicians but to set the record straight.

lexy2014:

Can u pls interpret your screenshot? How does it negate the Sahara story?

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by InoGetJoy: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2021
tola1006:
The aircraft needs to be fixed anyways.....we don't have aircraft maintenance facilities here in Nigeria so you have to take it somewhere and get it fixed and you have to pay for it's parking and handling, it's normal

What fault it has or the plans on fixing it should be the right thing you should ask.....I do not any problem here
You're a zombie so you won't see any problem. This same president said he'll sell most of the aircraft in the presidential fleet as they were costing a lot of money to maintain. They used same against the previous administration. Do you know how many lives ₦92M can change? Of course you'll never see anything wrong with it

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Cognitivereason: 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
How many reputable plane repair company wet fit repair Boeing passenger aircraft dey Africa not to talk of 9ja
Rydermaverick:
Nawa oo..so Dem no fit repair this thing for naija?

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Rexymania(m): 6:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari just wants to feel in. If not, what is he looking for in Germany? An event he should have followed on Al Jezeera. Digbat

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by West2019(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
federal government should buy another one
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by iscom(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Wasting our money
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2021
The Nigerian in govt in charge of the aircraft repairs,.who is probably getting his percentage from all these carnage will tell the aircraft workshop to park it there for 3months+ so he can incur enough profit for himself. That's how some of these guys are cashing out big time without been noticed on a low profile. Ask some of these White guys who have dealings with Nigeria govt officials, they will tell u how fantastically corrupt they are. Meanwhile the careless buhari who is just a selfish self centered man will be using his other fleet of airlines to continue cruising round the world.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Joseph08(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Another loan loading...

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Brushstrokes20: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by BABANGBALI: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Apa ni bobo ti won npe ni Buhari yi sa! Baba nla akotileta okunrin
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Cognitivereason:
How many reputable plane repair company wet fit repair Boeing passenger aircraft dey Africa not to talk of 9ja
Exactly my point..na wetin I want make Dem do be that..I was being sarcastic..
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by pappilo(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Are you blind? Or maybe you cant read. Does it not show you the hourly parking charges for planes at the said airport. Can you see anything close to $5000?

Its like you people have eba for brains

https://www.euroairport.com/en/business-partners/flight-operations/tariff-regulations.html

Download from that link and visit page 25 to educate yourself
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Starlight25: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2021
190M lounloun

make i just see 1m laidis take further my hustle...Oloun i go too happy
Life nor balance at all
Issoright.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by lexy2014: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2021
pappilo:

Are you blind? Or maybe you cant read. Does it not show you the hourly parking charges for planes at the said airport. Can you see anything close to $5000?

Its like you prople have eba as your brain

https://www.euroairport.com/en/business-partners/flight-operations/tariff-regulations.html

Download from that link and visit page 25 to educate yourself

U seem hurt but your pain hasn't answered the questions I asked:

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Johnkennie(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2021
grin ordinary
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by pappilo(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2021
pedel:
No airport charges €5000 parking fee per day anywhere in the world, even for for a Boeing 757 or Airbus A380.
Airport parking are based on the weight of the aircraft and there are facilities for long term parking which are even cheaper.
Even a simple google search will show you how much is needed to park your aircraft at JFK, CDG, AMS, LHR and other big airports in the world.
Imagine British Airways paying €5000 on all their fleet that has to park overnight at Heathrow?

Exactly.... Its like our youth cant even reason anymore. Maybe its poverty. If you have a broad worldview, without pondering over it so much, you'd know its impossible for an airport to charge $5000 per day for an aircraft that is parked for repairs.

It sounded so farfetched and thats why I did a little digging and found the official document for charges at the airport.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by pappilo(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2014:

U seem hurt but your pain hasn't answered the questions I asked:

Sorry I cant help you if you cant read.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by lexy2014: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2021
pappilo:

Sorry I cant help you if you cant read.

Since u can read, why can't u answer the simple questions:

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2021
pappilo:

Exactly.... Its like our youth cant even reason anymore. Maybe its poverty. If you have a broad worldview, without pondering over it so much, you'd know its impossible for an airport to charge $5000 per day for an aircraft that is parked for repairs.

It sounded so farfetched and thats why I did a little digging and found the official document for charges at the airport.
You don't get it. That is what the Nigerian officials will submit to the govt to cashout on a low profile. This your research can implicate them.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Desmondkk123: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Waiting Dey sup
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by lexy2014: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2021
pedel:

U haven't answered my questions:

NB: can u identify the hate u are referring to and can u explain how the questions I asked are synonymous to "hating on your government"?
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by techWriter3: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg make una stay us alone with this leitmotif na, if na your vehicle ruin, won't you labors it?
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Deiks: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Aboki will forever remain aboki
Buhari Issa goat

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2021
This is all as a result of the selfish Yoruba Muslims see Na.. Tueh.

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Offorgerald15(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2021
007lss:
And you mean I will pay for packing it at workshop

You will pay in an advance country and not in a shit hole country
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by guru90: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2021
only parking.... is 92M

And that's my dream country to go...... Germany......
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by imtfans(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Alvin33:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/08/buhari-government-spends-n92million-%E2%80%98parking-fee%E2%80%99-faulty-presidential-jet-taken-germany
this is a thread from a hater. I don't understand,if the jet is bad shouldn't it be fixed or were you expecting him to have travelled with it? Do you even know why it hasn't be fixed..abeg jor
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by babz11(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Abeg make una leave us alone with this thread na, if na your car spoil, won't you work it?
OSU mi oh, what do u expect from Sahara replorters
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by seguno2: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2021
ulysses:
Can't government invest in infrastructure like Tube in Abuja to reduce traffic...Then imagine a train from Lokoja to Abuja.....

What government of what people?
The government AND people with the highest number of children who are out of school? Even those in school are mostly in unsupervised private schools.
How can you expect us to build AND maintain Tube with an uneducated/badly educated population? How is this possible please
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by pedel: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Why can't you take responsibility for your own education and do your own research on the subject?
It's your duty to verify any story you read online or you can choose to believe whatever you like.
Although I quoted your post but you are not the only person I am addressing in this public forum.
No airport charges €5000 per night for parking. Take this information as a fact and discard SR lies or believe what you want.
God bless.
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

NB: can u identify the hate u are referring to and can u explain how the questions I asked are synonymous to "hating on your government"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Stakeholders Of The Nigerian Construction Industry In Abuja (Photos / APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent / Senator Oduah Lights Up Onitsha Communities, Provides Two Transformers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.