Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany (17814 Views)

Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2021
signature2012:
It is well…

Prior to 2015 election,I was shouting with my lungs out here telling you peeps not to vote this dullard,you said you wanted change and never asked the kind of change he’s bringing.You guys fell for it..

2019 came you fell for the deceit again.

Well,Ojuyobo is coming with change 2.0.You guys might still fall for it.
I have been seeing his paid BMC comments all over the forum.

Nigerian political despicable wicked..
those nuisance have daft tactics, seems they starve Nigerians on purpose so they can use these useless gimmicks

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Hezzyluv: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nigeria has never been worst like this until it got to the turn of this motherless antelope.

This mannequin disgracing us everywhere.
That's why our economic is as lifeless and epileptic like him

I no fit laugh grin

Your blood dey hot pass others ooo

1 Like

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by jericco1(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Country is already deaded
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by iyke2frankeze: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2021
This is not Buhari's fault alone. If past Nigerian leaders had foresight we would have airplane maintenance and repairs services here in Nigeria because we have enough air traffic to sustain such business in Nigeria. We could even provide such services to neighbouring countries. If you were to be the president of Nigeria, I am sure would not gamble your life flying a fault airplane.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Lightorder: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Abeg make una leave us alone with this thread na, if na your car spoil, won't you work it?
Zombie in Chief. Generation unborn may judge you for senselessness
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Emiya: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Sahara reporters will be Stalking Govt officials like foreign spies grin
and be telling us meaningless news .. like color of traveling bag , flight details, how many times they used the restroom....

Sowore should find something better to do with his investments as he is bothering Nigerians hustling on the streets...

SMH

NIA better start flagging down their spies as they may be collaborating with an international syndicate
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Obakashdee(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
signature2012:
It is well…

Prior to 2015 election,I was shouting with my lungs out here telling you peeps not to vote this dullard,you said you wanted change and never asked the kind of change he’s bringing.You guys fell for it..

2019 came you fell for the deceit again.

Well,Ojuyobo is coming with change 2.0.You guys might still fall for it.
I have been seeing his paid BMC comments all over the forum.

Nigerian political despicable wicked..

You are a clown
Same thing buhari is doing now destroying Nigeria was started by Oga Jonah, Oga Jonah was the John who prepared way for the coming of bubu

Rest all this your nonsense holier than thou
Abeg mtchew
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Benrosaria(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Alvin33:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/08/buhari-government-spends-n92million-%E2%80%98parking-fee%E2%80%99-faulty-presidential-jet-taken-germany

On a stead too many schools with different departments dey spring up. Please how them take convey faulty aircraft, them no pay towing plane too? How much did that cost ?
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by lexy2014: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
pedel:
Why can't you take responsibility for your own education and do your own research on the subject?
It's your duty to verify any story you read online or you can choose to believe whatever you like.
Although I quoted your post but you are not the only person I am addressing in this public forum.
No airport charges €5000 per night for parking. Take this information as a fact and discard SR lies or believe what you want.
God bless.

U haven't answered my questions:

Can u pls interpret your screenshot? How does it negate the Sahara story?

NB: can u identify the hate u are referring to and can u explain how the questions I asked are synonymous to "hating on your government"?
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Valuc: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
I wun bet anybody 5k ... Within dis week the govt will come out to say it's a lie...
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Reference(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Any time this wasteful government tell you it has no money to meet its legitimate obligations towards the citizens remind them of this.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
sebi that stupid adesina dey come defend themselves the other day say na lie say nothing happen to the jet

Wind always blow fowl yansh
Alvin33:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/08/buhari-government-spends-n92million-%E2%80%98parking-fee%E2%80%99-faulty-presidential-jet-taken-germany
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Alvin33:

"I don't take news from Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters seriously as long as it is coming from it's owner Sowore Omoyele who happens to be a well known sworn enemy of Buhari, it's only logical he would device every means within his power (fake news blog) to tarnish Buhari's image...Shikena". - Village People spokesperson
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Godons1: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Offorgerald15:

Must you be this foolish all the time?
Weting bring ipob for this talk?

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Stephenofu:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
is this still available?

2 Likes

Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by EXOUSIAng: 3:12am On Jan 03, 2022
007lss:
And you mean I will pay for packing it at workshop
Oga every airport in the world charges for hanger. Charges may vary depending on airport.
If that aircraft is not fixed properly because of the cost of daily pay for hanger, wailers like you will still come and say they allowed the presidential jet to rote.....
Are you people expecting them to park in the forest or abandone it.
All the private jet owners you see pay for parking everyday.
Re: FG Spends ₦92 Million As ‘Parking Fee’ On Faulty Presidential Jet In Germany by QuinModah(f): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2023
cry
is this still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.