Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts (558 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits ‘the Land God Made In Anger’ At Skeleton Coast (pictures) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by MsDoris(f): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Ex BBNaija shine ya eye housemate, Emmanuel Umoh Jnr has started giving back to the community for their love and support towards him especially during the show.

The reality star alongside his team members paid a visit to an orphanage home in Portharcourt where he is based.

They presented the kids with lots of goodies including food items and toys.

In one of the videos from their visit which is circulating the internet, the kids were seen presenting a welcome song to the model who kept smiling widely in appreciation.

The little kids then thanked and prayed for him, asking God to replenish his pockets, give him lots of money and long life.

It was indeed very adorable watching the little innocent kids pray for the star.

In another video, the BBNaija star was seen distributing toys to the little kids who were very excited to receive them.

Visit site below for full update/ watch videos:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/orphans-captured-praying-for-bbnaijas.html

Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2021
It good to be good
Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by money121(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Seen
Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Now I like him,I like men who are compassionate and helps the needy.lkillbrokehoes this is why I hate you with passion, you claim to be comfortable but you hardly help people around you,shame. Go out there and give help to the needy,times are hard and before you throw the same thing at me,just know that I do things you can't ever imagine. Even though qtguru is aggressive and hot tempered but he's got a good heart underneath and always quick to go out of his way to render assistance to the needy.Franchasng(the only man on nairaland that can make me reason polygamy) is kindhearted and generous to a fault, may God keep blessing him amen. Pansophist the very stingy man,please try and release your hands to the orphans,needy,poor and aged(maybe you are just disguising as a stingy man as you are unpredictable), I think you are a good man disguising please do the needful God bless you. Martinez39s it is common knowledge here that you are competing with wizards in terms of wickedness but I can see through you,you ain't wicked but have a score to settle with women,tone it down a bit and help the needy,times are really hard Mr discipline, please do the needful, God bless you too. CaveAdullam the short man and redpill professor, even the way you write and lament over simple things shows you measure yam for your spouse at home, ehn we know you work hard for your money but please try and be considerate small,go out there and visit the orphanage, they are in need,visit the aged and abandoned and show them love and care. God bless you. Lumniouz your case is in God's hands as I know say shishi you no go give,well you can have a change of heart and visit the orphanage at your spare time,remember givers never lack.You are blessed too.

1 Like

Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by Lawlab249: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by Homeboiy: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
cool
Re: Orphans Captured Praying For BBN Emmanuel As He Visits The Orphanage With Gifts by Elnathan454(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please don't be offended i know i'm not davido.....i need only 1k only GTBANK 0468540547 Okon,Elnathan Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego From Ndashi Street Dline Port Harcourt To The World / Kim Kardashian’s Age, Name Of Her Kids, Pictures And Net Worth In 2021 / Portable Chilling With The Big Boys. Phyno Invites Peruzzi Timaya Burna Boy Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.