Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool (10575 Views)

US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by SmartGadgetz: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2021
engrchykae:
yes I agree with you,it has reduced
But you see that George Floyd incident,it exposes the government bias and secret support for racism

Yes like other similar incidents.
Now, blacks have enough voice to shake the world like we did on that case, they are afraid of us and our unity.

As far as their is colour, racial, status and language differences in the world there will always be discrimination one way or the other.

The ignorant humans will always ride on those tides to inflate their egos and interests.

But certainly the sane ones and groups are also here to act or speak against it when that happens, in that way the ignorant ones would be left with no choice than to stop or do such deeds on a very low form to avoid uproar.

We should be more concern about the neo-colonialism that you mentioned above because it's unchecked.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by kramer: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
This picture have been used for various headlines across the globe.
Its origin is unknown.

Its origin is very much known, it's from the 1975 movie called Mandigo. The picture was taken from one of the scenes
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by sharpwriter(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That doesn't change the fact that we weren't the only ones being enslaved..you quoted nice tales there and that's good..
My point is we weren't the only race being enslaved or sold as slaves..I don't have any business with all these..almost all races suffered one way or the other and it's left for you to keep capitalising on it..
I don't see the colonialism as an excuse for what we are today or affecting our well-being..
Unfair judgment bro. Damages and abuses are in levels.

For example, you can't compare someone who was only physically abused to someone who was both abused physically and sexually
abused and with more duration.

You can't use Asians experience to accurately judge African experiences and reactions.

That's why I asked you if you know of any other race, Asian or not that had settlements and countries outside their continent due to slave trade.

None, only Africans. And these united Africans from different african countries and nations have their populations in millions in the Caribbean ; all these showing that Africans are mostly hit and the cruelty against them very severe.

I don't want to take you to the spiritual angle. Like I said we only see the few things we see. You don't even know the origins of people and the laws that govern them which have severe consequences when destabilized.

So you equating everyone as one and equating their experiences as one and same makes you very wrong.

You are only talking about what you see on the surface and what your masters want you to see. There are other deeper and sinister secrets and motives.

So, no matter how you much you worship them and belittle your own, you can never be them.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
sharpwriter:

Unfair judgment bro. Damages and abuses are in levels.

For example, you can't compare someone who was only physically abused to someone who was both abused physically and sexually
abused and with more duration.

You can't use Asians experience to accurately judge African experiences and reactions.

That's why I asked you if you know of any other race, Asian or not that had settlements and countries outside their continent due to slave trade.

None, only Africans. And these united Africans from different african countries and nations have their populations in millions in the Caribbean ; all these showing that Africans are mostly hit and the cruelty against them very severe.

I don't want to take you to the spiritual angle. Like I said we only see the few things we see. You don't even know the origins of people and the laws that govern them which have severe consequences when destabilized.

So you equating everyone as one and equating their experiences as one and same makes you very wrong.

You are only talking about what you see on the surface and what your masters want you to see. There are other deeper and sinister secrets and motives.

So, no matter how you much you worship them and belittle your own, you can never be them.

P.S: I am not worshipping them aiit..they colonised Africans and some part of the world..I don't think hammering on the "suffering" would change anything..all we should be doing is working toward making changes..you get?
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by revolt(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
sharpwriter:

At what rate? At the rate at which Africa was battered or what? Last I checked, British imperialism never politically took hold in mainland China, so it is different.

They gained little territory especially for trade sake and the opium sale (an addictive drug). Many Chinese heroes fought against this.

In Japan, Caucasians had no ground there, Japanese themselves were colonizers with their rule not similar to the ground and number of years British gained in Africa with inhumane Wickedness.

Koreans were not fully British properties, they only gained extraterritorial rights from 1883 to 1910. Koreans were more of Japanese subjects, but did this majorly affect their culture and language?

Last I checked Koreans still speak Korea as official language and weren't ferried away in ships with crates like bottles like in the slave trade.

So how is it not different from the one in Africa?

What of Singapore and Malaysia, you want to equate theirs to the kinda sufferings Africans suffered?

With all the slave trades, have you ever seen a free country or island in other continents chiefly occupied by Asians or other colonized races like we have Africans in the caribbean (Haiti, Jamaica, Dominica rep and co) ?

It points to the fact that Africans suffered the most casualty in slavery and colonialism and they fought back to claim some of the strange lands they found themselves in.

Just point to a similar island or territory occupied chiefly by Asians (Indians or Chinese or whatever) who revolted to make their own government in a strange land.

It is only the blacks that have it due to the high population of black slaves seized and numbers of years spent in slavery before they summoned courage to revolt.

And you're telling the world that experiences of Africans aren't different from that of the Asians.

I have asked a second question now (in the 8th paragraph ) , and I would also like answers to the former one and this.

YOUR ARGUMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN VALID IF INDIA WASNT 105% UNDER BRITISH CONTROL or A LARGE CHUNK OF THE ARAB NATIONS
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Kennyking1234: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am a 19-year-old and I have been reading a lot, finding someone like you is rare. I just discovered my whole life is a lie. The religion, the country, the education system are all fraud. I am on a quest to fully decolonise my mind. Thank you, sir I would love to know more about you... I dm'ed.
sharpwriter:

Thank you broda, don't mind me. You see, it is disheartening when we look down on ourselves as if we are nothing while we think the white men are angels as if they didn't contribute to the pains we still battle with today.

And to make the matter worse, some fools think the hold on our necks have been loosened whereas it is still very much there.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by tubolancer(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Christistruth00:

It can never be Western Nigeria otherwise the People would have Deposed the Oba of that Community

if he had failed to immediately Send that white Man Packing

What the man did is a big insult to the entire Commmunity

Besides the boys dressing are not Yoruba look at it very well

Provide the Original Source of the Publication

Is this not the Thread you got the Photo From it is not even from anywhere in Nigeria or Africa the Photo was from the US and you

can see the White Man was dressed as a US Cow boy

https://www.nairaland.com/5716052/precolonial-slave-trade-igbos-picture
Dont mind the guy nothing of such happened in Africa, it was taken from another thread to spite the westerners. That guy is a mischevious person.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by sharpwriter(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
I am a 19-year-old and I have been reading a lot, finding someone like you is rare. I just discovered my whole life is a lie. The religion, the country, the education system are all fraud. I am on a quest to fully decolonise my mind. Thank you, sir I would love to know more about you... I dm'ed.
Ok bro. I will respond to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GEJ Told Metuh How To Share N400m –witness / Adamawa: Police Charge 110 Suspects To Court Over Looting Of Warehouse / EFCC Hands Over Recovered ₦67.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.