Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool (10506 Views)

US Police Arrest 10-Year-Old Black Boy For Robbery In His Mother's Absence / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
TotoGame:
I hate white people!!!! That's why I will continue scamming them till they go bankrupt

Their cries gives me maximum joy
Hate Africans leaders of those days.

That picture was gotten from a movie.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
It will be so hard for this kind of thing to happen again. Nigerian politicians are the ones showing the people shege right now
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Reeses:

You are supposed to criticize it show some empathy but you didn’t all you cared about is where the atrocity occurred. Does it really matter or change anything?
I am not quick to judge man..it's history you understand..things happened for sure...
Criticizing it is gonna make no change if we really want change we work it out ourselves..
They hurt the black for sure and that's quite wrong..but the worse of all is the ignorant people commenting on the post capitalising on their hate for whites..
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Leave those ones to keep wallowing in ignorance..
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by jimmychang: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
TotoGame:
I hate white people!!!! That's why I will continue scamming them till they go bankrupt

Mumu rest,normal stupid excuses grin grin....bro you be theif grin...intact all of us na thief.

We don pass that era grin
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by TotoGame(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Even if it's a movie....the white men did worst than that during the slave era
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by TotoGame(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Very foolish thing to say...u are a criminal.. a fraud and jail will be ur portion

U're very very stupid ....don't quote me again pls !
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
TotoGame:

Even if it's a movie....the white men did worst than that during the slave era
I will put more blames on African leaders during the slave era
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Kingcalls: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
TotoGame:

U're very very stupid ....don't quote me again pls !

U are the very foolish stupid one... better go and help urself and stop looking for who to blame for ur failures
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by TotoGame(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I will put more blames on African leaders during the slave era

They contributed too
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

It can never be Western Nigeria otherwise the People would have Deposed the Oba of that Community

if he had failed to immediately Send that white Man Packing

What the man did is a big insult to the entire Commmunity

Besides the boys dressing are not Yoruba look at it very well

Provide the Original Source of the Publication

Is this not the Thread you got the Photo From it is not even from anywhere in Nigeria or Africa the Photo was from the US and you

can see the White Man was dressed as a US Cow boy

https://www.nairaland.com/5716052/precolonial-slave-trade-igbos-picture

Send who packing Which part of history did you read ? . Every tribe in Nigeria was subjugated , all of them even the hausas that had numbers and lots of kingdoms.. this picture might not be Nigeria but doesn't mean they didn't more than this to people ... Or you think anyone was foolish enough to confront the whitemen with arrows and bronze swords ? The ilorin Fulanis and a certain Benin monarch did and it took only a day for them to realise their mistakes..
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

If you hate them so much why use what they invented?don't act weird aiit.. keep talking you hate white and that.. history took place which had a ghastly effect but you chose that to hate all whites..how dumb does that sound?
The people you hate now how are they responsible for the slavery..racist later you gonna call white racist with any little occurrence..
Better get off that mentality and live your life cos you ain't contributing to the world but you know how to hate those who do..
Not a very intelligent argument. You don't have a point, you are only looking for a defense. Like seriously, why using what they invented?

Since men have been meeting one another, they have been exchanged technologies. How things are better done or other ways of doing things.

I'm an education student and I understood how the whites made us feel as if we had no education at all which is wrong, theirs only differs from ours.

You said why are we using their inventions? oh, so to you, there ain't any single intelligent being from Africa to invent something, is that it?

Are you aware that most of medicine, metallurgy/mining, architecture technologies, came from ancient Egypt. You can't deny this and if you do, you can't deny the embalment that came from there.

I don't even want to come from that angle or talk about how these technologies were stolen from Africa. There are evidences but I don't have the time.

My point is that the slavery still continues (imperialism). So any great thinking person can't be too happy with them because there exploitation still continues. Those who have had dealings with them knows they have subtle hatred for us so don't think that you know them.

Fela Anikulapo was a great man (may have his other habits you don't like), and I will pick him 100 times over and quicker than I pick any of our church G. O. s here in Nigeria. Very truthful man. You need to listen to some of his interviews. Same as Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo.

These duo testified to the hand of the British people in our affairs till date.

Do you know that the British high commissioner was running to and fro this country at the height of secession agitation earlier this year, meeting leaders on how this country shouldn't break, why?

They don't want us to undo their evil. The contraption they did here, same as in other African countries and you are talking as if they have released the strangle off our necks.

Coming back to inventions, did Europeans not use those Egyptian invention above? Apart from inventions, do they still not come here to carry raw materials and natural resources? Cocoa, oil palm, Petroleum, gold, etc.

Do we not need ourselves as humans? With the hatred they showed and still subtly showing, do they say that they won't use our useful resources because they don't like us? They still do, and we will still use whatever that is produced there that benefit us, so you have no point.

If you think they are the next best thing after sliced bread, just pray not to be a victim because there are evils going on in the world perpetrated by them.

And all these inventions, are there no co-workers and scientists who are blacks that they did it together?

COVID-19 vaccine: the best of it was invented by a black, an African American, Dr. Kizmekkia Corbett. She invented the Moderna vaccine with 96% success rate.

Others are Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson.

Pfizer is the second best with 95% effectiveness, Astrazeneca is around 76%, Johnson and Johnson is around 65% or so.

So what are you talking about? As if it's the white man that has all inventions, that's a shallow thinking because you ought to know that they will always show you what they only want you to see.

Till today, there are white men, Caucasians (not biracial) that still come to Yoruba land to get initiated into the IFA religion and learn about the traditions, and they even become priests just as we go there too to get more education and exposure.

So, you should know that the world is a global village and the white man is not the sole inventor of modern technology that gives ease of life.

Thank you.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

Not a very intelligent argument. You don't have a point, you are only looking for a defense. Like seriously, why using what they invented?

Since men have been meeting one another, they have been exchanged technologies. How things are better done or other ways of doing things.

I'm an education student and I understood how the whites made us feel as if we had no education at all which is wrong, theirs only differs from ours.

You said why are we using their inventions? oh, so to you, there ain't any single intelligent being from Africa to invent something, is that it?

Are you aware that most of medicine, metallurgy/mining, architecture technologies, came from ancient Egypt. You can't deny this and if you do, you can't deny the embalment that came from there.

I don't even want to come from that angle or talk about how these technologies were stolen from Africa. There are evidences but I don't have the time.

My point is that the slavery still continues (imperialism). So any great thinking person can't be too happy with them because there exploitation still continues. Those who have had dealings with them knows they have subtle hatred for us so don't think that you know them.

Fela Anikulapo was a great man (may have his other habits you don't like), and I will pick him 100 times over and quicker than I pick any of our church G. O. s here in Nigeria. Very truthful man. You need to listen to some of his interviews. Same as Prof. Ama Ata Aidoo.

These duo testified to the hand of the British people in our affairs till date.

Do you know that the British high commissioner was running to and fro this country at the height of secession agitation earlier this year, meeting leaders on how this country shouldn't break, why?

They don't want us to undo their evil. The contraption they did here, same as in other African countries and you are talking as if they have released the strangle off our necks.

Coming back to inventions, did Europeans not use those Egyptian invention above? Apart from inventions, do they still not come here to carry raw materials and natural resources? Cocoa, oil palm, Petroleum, gold, etc.

Do we not need ourselves as humans? With the hatred they showed and still subtly showing, do they say that they won't use our useful resources because they don't like us? They still do, and we will still use whatever that is produced there that benefit us, so you have no point.

If you think they are the next best thing after sliced bread, just pray not to be a victim because there are evils going on in the world perpetrated by them.

And all these inventions, are there no co-workers and scientists who are blacks that they did it together?

COVID-19 vaccine: the best of it was invented by a black, an African American, Dr. Kizmekkia Corbett. She invented the Moderna vaccine with 96% success rate.

Others are Astrazeneca, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson.

Pfizer is the second best with 95% effectiveness, Astrazeneca is around 76%, Johnson and Johnson is around 65% or so.

So what are you talking about? As if it's the white man that has all inventions, that's a shallow thinking because you ought to know that they will always show you what they only want you to see.

Till today, there are white men, Caucasians (not biracial) that still come to Yoruba land to get initiated into the IFA religion and learn about the traditions, and they even become priests just as we go there too to get more education and exposure.

So, you should know that the world is a global village and the white man is not the sole inventor of modern technology that gives ease of life.

Thank you.
Look no matter what you rant about I am gonna tell you it changes nothing..were blacks the only one enslaved?
So I don't get what the pain is all about here..
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by sharpwriter(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Look no matter what you rant about I am gonna tell you it changes nothing..were blacks the only one enslaved?
So I don't get what the pain is all about here..
Get busy to educate yourself and make research on my claims and not cowardly or lazily wave facts off.

And also systems of races are different. That of Africa is different from that of the Asians.

So, how many nations with different cultures, languages and governmental system were merged together by the British the way it was done in Africa?

Answer me too

Or didn't you know that their major evils were done in Africa because of the vast resources and fertile ground.

If garri and sand with water and petrol are mixed together, can you eat it?

Oh, maybe you don't know that Nigeria is the greatest case study in this matter. It isn't made the most populous black nation for nothing.

And it is no wonder that the greatest problem arising from the doings and experiment of these Caucasians is majorly based in Nigeria with endless problem when compared with other colonized countries in Africa and in the world.

So answer again, how many nations with different cultures, languages and governmental system were merged together by the British the way it was done in Africa especially in Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by nairaman66(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
ivolt:
Fake news.
This picture have been used for various headlines across the globe.
Its origin is unknown.

The origin is unknown, yet you called it fake news. Suffer nor dey tire you?
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

Get busy to educate yourself and make research on my claims and not cowardly or lazily wave facts off.

And also systems of races are different. That of Africa is different from that of the Asians.

So, how many nations with different cultures, languages and governmental system were merged together by the British the way it was done in Africa?

Answer me too

Or didn't you know that their major evils were done in Africa because of the vast resources and fertile ground.

If garri and sand with water and petrol are mixed together, can you eat it?

Oh, maybe you don't know that Nigeria is the greatest case study in this matter. It isn't made the most populous black nation for nothing.

And it is no wonder that the greatest problem arising from the doings and experiment of these Caucasians is majorly based in Nigeria with endless problem when compared with other colonized countries in Africa and in the world.

So answer again, how many nations with different cultures, languages and governmental system were merged together by the British the way it was done in Africa especially in Nigeria?
INDIA.. what's next?
Now answer were Africans the only race that were enslaved?
You keep ranting Africa were enslaved but fail to see that other countries were also affected even worse than Nigeria..
USA,Vietnam,India all these countries and many more were affected by British Colonial rule ..but you know what they stood and they are doing great today..
Now what are you doing crying over the maltreatment of Nigeria..
Or do you want to blame the British for Africa's misfortune..look man the problem is within ourselves and you need to get that into your head..
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by ivolt: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
nairaman66:

The origin is unknown, yet you called it fake news. Suffer nor dey tire you?
Shut up.
This isn't discussion for kids.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by christistruth01: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
mayorkun101:

Send who packing Which part of history did you read ? . Every tribe in Nigeria was subjugated , all of them even the hausas that had numbers and lots of kingdoms.. this picture might not be Nigeria but doesn't mean they didn't more than this to people ... Or you think anyone was foolish enough to confront the whitemen with arrows and bronze swords ? The ilorin Fulanis and a certain Benin monarch did and it took only a day for them to realise their mistakes..

Yoruba always had those they considered to be disrespectful White Officers removed and replaced including Governor General Glover go and reread your history again

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by HarryDuce(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
God have mercy ,no wonder Yahoo boys no day smile when dai are collect OT from them and they keep collecting more till dai commit suicide.
What will you say about the black Africans (Nigerians) that sold each other for mirror then? Who will hate them? And we'll be wondering why this country is like this.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by HarryDuce(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
God have mercy ,no wonder Yahoo boys no day smile when dai are collect OT from them and they keep collecting more till dai commit suicide.
What will you say about west Africans (Nigerians) that sold each other for mirror then? Who will hate them? And we'll be wondering why this country is like this.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by HarryDuce(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
What will you say about west Africans (Nigerians) that sold each other in exchange for mirror? Who will hate them and their descendants? And we'll be wondering why this country is like this.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by oyatz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
mancoconut:
This was taken during colonial rule somewhere in Western Nigeria

https://www.facebook.com/100063619364681/posts/289761483154495/?app=fbl

This wasn't in Nigeria nau.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by engrchykae(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
SmartGadgetz:
Mehn..
whites then no get conscience.
till they kingdom come,the whites will never have conscience
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by WoundedLamb: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
TotoGame:

You're just seeking justification for being a thief. And it's funny cause even a baby can see how senseless it is. Why not take to the streets and start killing black people cause blacks sold thier fellow blacks as slaves in the past? You scam a fellow man and make away with his money, and you're not ashamed of yourself for being such a failure. Instead, you're online seeking validation for your wickedness. I guess we should be giving you a pat on the back for being a thief and a disgrace to your country.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by nairaman66(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
ivolt:

Shut up.
This isn't discussion for kids.

So said a failed person carrying and spreading unverifiable news and shoving it in other people’s throat. Infinite generations with China brain and can’t engage in diligent conversations before insulting. Dysfunctional poor urchin
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by sharpwriter(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

INDIA.. what's next?
Now answer were Africans the only race that were enslaved?
You keep ranting Africa were enslaved but fail to see that other countries were also affected even worse than Nigeria..
USA,Vietnam,India all these countries and many more were affected by British Colonial rule ..but you know what they stood and they are doing great today..
Now what are you doing crying over the maltreatment of Nigeria..
Or do you want to blame the British for Africa's misfortune..look man the problem is within ourselves and you need to get that into your head..
Lol... So india to you is a developed country or have it better now after British influence?

Go to the records and research, they were better before the cursed hands of the British interfered in their lives.

Also unlike Nigeria, India had a stronger foundation for a national consciousness due to the existence of a common civilization that had forged prior to its colonization.

GO RESEARCH!

One of the victory against someone like you in Africa is to make you hate yourself and your own. But note, no matter how much you love them, you will never be them or appear like them.

USA: go and get educated. The USA you see today, is it being owned by the original people of the land? Where are the American Indians? (native Americans).

When last did anyone of them become the president of the United States?

The British weren't the only colonial masters. The Europeans invaded the North American land and eliminated most of the people there and made the place their home.

There were colonies and governments before the American revolution came, afterwards the American Civil War. They are different.

You have no point using USA as a case study. It is now a land occupied by various families of Europeans but with a COMMON LANGUAGE (English). They are all same colonial masters looking for expansion and places to plunder.

Now, if trans Atlantic slave trade has been eliminated since 1808,why was there still discrimination till they fought war in the 1860's just for the sake of true freedom especially for the blacks?

Down the century and years from that 1860's a black man can't even marry a white woman until around 1967 despite the supposed "freedom".

And till now, you are not blind and deaf to see and hear in the news how some blacks are being killed indiscriminately for petty or no offense when compared to a Caucasian who did same thing and they are spared by the law.

My point is that the hatred still subtly exists. Australia today have been occupied by these same people and most of their aborigines killed who are dark also in complexion, but you won't also see that.

We can criticize Black Lives Matter movement but they are real and they know what they are saying.

Vietnam : very limited tribes, plus the fact that they ethnically speak the Vietnamese language at least 90% of them. Rest are foreigners and minorities. And they don't have any tribe supported by the British to Lord over others so they don't grow.

Go listen to Bob Marley Buffalo soldiers and get the lyrics. Research on how these Africans fought for survival in a Strange land and how they sustained their religion and roots by deceiving the Europeans

This is brilliance!

Yoruba for example wasn't always like this, despite the wars here, they had dignity, love for life and others, had strict laws against evil and there were little or no thefts and poverty.

Even the Benin land was called a rich country, and so many other African nations like that. If South African people didn't fight ferociously for control of their land, they would have turned the place to another Australia.

At least if I can't even speak for other blacks, I can speak for my Yoruba land.

Finally go and research on this memoir :

Seventeen years in the Yoruba country : memorials of Anna Hinderer

Anna above is the wife of a missionary who recorded her experience in Yoruba land, note that she called it Yoruba country.

But others like you and some blind ignorant ones won't see or acknowledge this, you only see what the white man have created for you and believe everything is all good,shouting one Nigeria and unity of cultures.

Jokes and jokers!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by SmartGadgetz: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
engrchykae:
till they kingdom come,the whites will never have conscience

I believe that things has changed for better, in a way that technology, internet, migration of people from one country to another, the entertainment industry, inter-racial marriages and power of money makes the world more open, transparent, smaller and most importantly now they see us blacks as human as they are, in love and equality.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by NarcissistKing(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Whatever you say, I still love White.

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by NarcissistKing(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I am not quick to judge man..it's history you understand..things happened for sure...
Criticizing it is gonna make no change if we really want change we work it out ourselves..
They hurt the black for sure and that's quite wrong..but the worse of all is the ignorant people commenting on the post capitalising on their hate for whites..

Many of these folks are not intelligent enough to know when to capitalize on things.
Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

I believe that things has changed for better, in a way that technology, internet, migration of people from one country to another, the entertainment industry, inter-racial marriages and power of money makes the world more open, transparent, smaller and most importantly now they see us blacks as human as they are, in love and equality.

they are just resilient in wickedness.
When they had the guns and we had bow and arrow,they didn't remember human rights,they enslaved us.
When the Felix eboues of this world led slave revolutions in Haiti and Jamaica,the west feared that it could happen in the heart of the West,they immediately remembered human right and stopped slavery resorting to machines.
When are they going to stop neo colonialism?
When are they going to stop assassinations of good leaders and installing idiots in developing countries?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A White Man Using A Black Boy As His Foot-stool by Kennyking1234: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
I love your idealogy, sir. Your thoughts are too complex for the modern-day African to understand.
sharpwriter:

Lol... So india to you is a developed country or have it better now after British influence?

Go to the records and research, they were better before the cursed hands of the British interfered in their lives.

Also unlike Nigeria, India had a stronger foundation for a national consciousness due to the existence of a common civilization that had forged prior to its colonization.

GO RESEARCH!

One of the victory against someone like you in Africa is to make you hate yourself and your own. But note, no matter how much you love them, you will never be them or appear like them.

USA: go and get educated. The USA you see today, is it being owned by the original people of the land? Where are the American Indians? (native Americans).

When last did anyone of them become the president of the United States?

The British weren't the only colonial masters. The Europeans invaded the North American land and eliminated most of the people there and made the place their home.

There were colonies and governments before the American revolution came, afterwards the American Civil War. They are different.

You have no point using USA as a case study. It is now a land occupied by various families of Europeans but with a COMMON LANGUAGE (English). They are all same colonial masters looking for expansion and places to plunder.

Now, if trans Atlantic slave trade has been eliminated since 1808,why was there still discrimination till they fought war in the 1860's just for the sake of true freedom especially for the blacks?

Down the century and years from that 1860's a black man can't even marry a white woman until around 1967 despite the supposed "freedom".

And till now, you are not blind and deaf to see and hear in the news how some blacks are being killed disciminately for petty or no offense when compared to a Caucasian who did same thing and they are spared by the law.

My point is that the hatred still subtly exists. Australia today have been occupied by these same people and most of their aborigines killed who are dark also in complexion, but you won't also see that.

We can criticize Black Lives Matter movement but they are real and they know what they are saying.

Vietnam : very limited tribes, plus the fact that they ethnically speak the Vietnamese language at least 90% of them. Rest are foreigners and minorities. And they don't have any tribe supported by the British to Lord over others so they don't grow.

Go listen to Bob Marley Buffalo soldiers and get the lyrics. Research on how these Africans fought for survival in a Strange land and how they sustained their religion and roots by deceiving the Europeans

This is brilliance!

Yoruba for example wasn't always like this, despite the wars here, they had dignity, love for life and others, had strict laws against evil and there were little or no thefts and poverty.

Even the Benin land was called a rich country, and so many other African nations like that. If South African people didn't fight ferociously for control of their land, they would have turned the place to another Australia.

At least if I can't even speak for other blacks, I can speak for my Yoruba land.

Finally go and research on this memoir :

Seventeen years in the Yoruba country : memorials of Anna Hinderer

Anna above is the wife of a missionary who recorded her experience in Yoruba land, note that she called it Yoruba country.

But others like you and some blind ignorant ones won't see or acknowledge this, you only see what the white man have created for you and believe everything is all good,shouting one Nigeria and unity of cultures.

Jokes and jokers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License / Would You Kill Robbers Attempting To Break In to Your Home? / See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.