Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (654976 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Lovelynife(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Penuelseun:
It is pure sine wave
please from where did you buy it? online store or physical store?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lovelynife:

please from where did you buy it? online store or physical store?
Physical store, the guy is at Agege, search Google for ceepro inverter, you will get his contact info there
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Valto(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
very clean barely used ICELLPOWER 12V 1.5KVA inverter/charger for sale @ 55k
whatsapp 080-8541-5985.
inverter still in original pack.
The icellpower 1.5kva/12v x4 echo series by icellpower offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It comes with a newly design lcd screen with input function and editable settings. It is also fitted with a fast and power advanced charger with improved saver mode function. very low idle self consumption. Works with all types of batteries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Gudmornin fellas, pls I need ur assistance.
I did an installation of 3.5kva in erter wt 800w solar system to charge 2x200ah batteries but I noticed that the battery is not charging more than 24v as the client is complaining bitterly. Pls what could be the cause of this? Could be that the charge controller is bad or what. I need ur suggestion on how to trouble shoot this fault.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:
I did an installation of 3.5kva in erter wt 800w solar system to charge 2x200ah batteries but I noticed that the battery is not charging more than 24v as the client is complaining bitterly. Pls what could be the cause of this? Could be that the charge controller is bad or what. I need ur suggestion on how to trouble shoot this fault.
What are the charging settings on the charge controller for absorb and float, which type of battery are they, type of CC and panel configuration?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
I am using 2 altimate battery 12v each.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
My charge controller is yohako 40amps .my battery type is AGM and my solar panel is sunpower 4x210w
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by pointstores(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:

Call me 08166117634
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:

Hope you lined up the panels in 2s2p config.
If not. State how you arranged them.

3ndly, hope you entered into the cc to configure it properly, absorb and float voltage settings.
What is the avg instantenous harvest coming in from the cc?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by psucc(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
earthrealm:

Hope you lined up the panels in 2s2p config.
If not. State how you arranged them.

3ndly, hope you entered into the cc to configure it properly, absorb and float voltage settings.
What is the avg instantenous harvest coming in from the cc?
Aswear! you want kill the guy. Him no know any of those languages (terms) whia u carry write.

Tell am solar panels, battery, cable, him go know.

4 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
I seriesed all the panels since am using mppt , the floaat charge is 14.4v and the harvest from the cc is 109v ... I don't know the cc has failed cos the battery kept depleting ...until the machine went of at 22.5v
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:
I seriesed all the panels since am using mppt , the floaat charge is 14.4v and the harvest from the cc is 109v ... I don't know the cc has failed cos the battery kept depleting ...until the machine went of at 22.5v

Most common cc doesnt accept 4s1p, ie 4 panels in series, change it to 2series and then parallel them,
I hope you havent damaged that cc by connecting 4 panels in series.

Whats the Voc of the cc?.
Whats the Voc of the solar panels?.

Attach a pic of the cc
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
psucc:
Aswear! you want kill the guy. Him no know any of those languages (terms) whia u carry write.

Tell am solar panels, battery, cable, him go know.

For most batteries float is btw 13.6 to 13.8v, absorb 14v to 14.8v.
It appears you are not well grounded in solar installation, its best you reach out to someone who can help u rectify rhis error, either in person or via phone
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Psucc: u need to grow up. Not everyone is as daft as u are may be. That's my job and I know every jagon wey follow the job. Make u no dey fool urself sometimes. I just came to seek advice from fellow professionals and ur here messing up wt ur self.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ur right I mistook it for absorb... Typo error
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
The cc input voltage is 126v... So I don't think it can damage it.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
The controller is still displaying very well... Can a damaged cc still display? I stood and watched as the battery voltage drained in about 30mins .may be there's something I missed...
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:
The controller is still displaying very well... Can a damaged cc still display . I stood and watches as the battery voltage drained in about 30mins .may be there's something I missed...

You can chat me up if you are still having issues. We will be able to detect the problem.

Basic check...
Check panel config and voltage settings.
While working check the voltage entering the controller and check output voltage and current if there is any. You can use the display or clamp meter for this.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by psucc(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:
Psucc: u need to grow up. Not everyone is as daft as u are may be. That's my job and I know every jagon wey follow the job. Make u no dey fool urself sometimes. I just came to seek advice from fellow professionals and ur here messing up wt ur self.
sorry guy. I know sey I actually mess up. I suppose no open foul yansh for open air.

abeg forgive!
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
I have done the necessary check like u mentioned. My configuration is intact... Thank u all for ur contributions.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
sirgandi:
I have done the necessary check like u mentioned. My configuration is intact... Thank u all for ur contributions.

Is it working now. You might wanna install a different controller if that will solve the problem.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2020
I connected it to the inverter directly to see if the battery can charge since the inverter is a hybrid type. Just disconnected it from the external cc and run it directly wt the machine...
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2020
sirgandi:
I connected it to the inverter directly to see if the battery can charge since the inverter is a hybrid type. Just disconnected it from the external cc and run it directly wt the machine...

Did it work with the inverter's inbuilt controller.

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2020
Epever triron 40amps. Lithium battery compatible. Available now

Price - 75k

Call - 08117398294
Chat - http:///2348117398294

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Programmable timer available.
Price - 6k
Call - 08117398294

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirgandi: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yes it's charging the battery now. As at yesterday the battery came up to 24.7v ... It the machine ran for
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Sagtop: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
zeestone99:
6 months Used quanta 200ah
Price -70k slightly negotiable
Reason for sale - increasing capacity and can't mix Batteries.

Batteries are super strong and firing to full capacity.

Is this still available? Location if yes
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2020
Sagtop:

Is this still available? Location if yes

Sold sir
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
DC SPD's available.

BONANZA PRICE

Price - 8k

Limited quantity available

Call - 08117398294

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by fowlyansh181(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
How many watts does this inverter give out? I’m new to all this and really don’t know how to rate or calculate these things

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by ojeysky(m): 1:34am On Nov 07, 2020
fowlyansh181:
How many watts does this inverter give out? I’m new to all this and really don’t know how to rate or calculate these things

Approximately 1000w

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (169) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.