Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries (2587 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by moonbyte25: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Actress Tonto Dikeh has cried out that she now has serious trust issues due to her problems with men such as Churchill and Kpokpogri.

The Nollywood star says she’s now developed serious trust issues and does not want to be around any human being again!

According to her, that is now affecting her life because even to find domestic help has become difficult because she trusts no one.

Tonto Dikeh took to social media to reveal her trust issues.

She wrote: “I need a PA and a personal nanny for myself. Problem is I have developed a serious mad trust issues and I dislike being around or seeing people always!!

“I think I need a robot,”

Tonto’s trust issues can be directly tied to her relationships.

It seems after being scarred not once but twice, first with Churchill Olakunle and then Prince Kpokpogri, she now has difficulty trusting anyone!

Check Tonto’s full post below…

This is very sad. What advice would you give to Tonto if you had the chance?

Read more at: https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/kpokpogri-and-churchill-have-broken-me-i-cant-trust-anymore-tonto-dikeh-sadly-cries/

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
My heart is with you my mentor,I think women needs to have that mind of a killer to handle this present set of men else they kill you before your time. They don't even want to pay bills fully anymore yet they want to be polygamous, is that not witchcraft?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by daddytime(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mtchewww

And I'm sure you never did any breaking yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Chimeluv(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
She should get Asimo, maybe it can help her undecided
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by usecondom(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Still searching for where she mentioned those 2 guys name in her post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Lattop(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
The way una they dey do this reporting self tire me, where did she mention names now

2 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Bruno3000(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
So what's our business? If you are a young lady and you are busy banging other people's husbands, don't worry karma does not select, continue breaking other people's homes OK? You will later cry like Tonto, I assure u that.

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by JavaScript90: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
My heart is with you my mentor,I think women needs to have that mind of a killer to handle this present set of men else they kill you before your time. They don't even want to pay bills fully anymore yet they want to be polygamous, is that not witchcraft?

if this one is your mentor, you are already finished before you even start

4 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Peace081: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bloggers eh...
Where in her post did she mention Churchill and Kpokpogri cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Circuitlord(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
K

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by b3llo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
No be she dey claim to be king and G father. Those character she claims to be do not trust anyone. They always run n handle betrayal n fear like childs play.
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by irunoko(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Smh

Tonto dike check yourself
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Muna4real(f): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
She didn't mention those men.
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Muna4real(f): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bruno3000:
So what's our business? If you are a young lady and you are busy banging other people's husbands, don't worry karma does not select, continue breaking other people's homes OK? You will later cry like Tonto, I assure u that.

When did Tonto bang people's husbands?
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by rayvelez(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
You both are on/off OMP..
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Alusiizizi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
She should buy rope and hang herself. Do the world the favor of one less degenerate to deal with.
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by BBBmall25: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tonto my crush celeb, ur wound is self inflicted pain. but don't worry, just change ur mindset and approach_ I SEE YOU ATTRACTING A BETTER MAN LIKE ME VERY SOON. stay strong queen Tonto!
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by jericco1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:

You too dey talk nonsense
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by FarahAideed: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg carry ya problem gerrat !!!!! Na only person wey God wan destroy go date u
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Gadafii: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
even a robot can not survive you cheesy

by the time the robot spend two weeks with you, the mechanism go just brake down, because it can no longer can due to nagging and expecting the robot to perform some impossible human functions
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Timagex(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothing to see here. Take Nigerian yeyebrities serious at your own peril.
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please add Tiwa to the list of your mentors, we need more videos.
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Agozie48: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Silly and uninformed Bloggers am still waiting to see where she mentioned the two men
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by xcesspaschal(m): 1:10am On Nov 10, 2021
I once admire dis lady but as I ages to mid 30s, I discovered that Tonto would have been right for me if only she didn't Kpokpo...
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by femi4: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
moonbyte25:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has cried out that she now has serious trust issues due to her problems with men such as Churchill and Kpokpogri.

The Nollywood star says she’s now developed serious trust issues and does not want to be around any human being again!

According to her, that is now affecting her life because even to find domestic help has become difficult because she trusts no one.

Tonto Dikeh took to social media to reveal her trust issues.

She wrote: “I need a PA and a personal nanny for myself. Problem is I have developed a serious mad trust issues and I dislike being around or seeing people always!!

“I think I need a robot,”

Tonto’s trust issues can be directly tied to her relationships.

It seems after being scarred not once but twice, first with Churchill Olakunle and then Prince Kpokpogri, she now has difficulty trusting anyone!

Check Tonto’s full post below…

This is very sad. What advice would you give to Tonto if you had the chance?

Read more at: https://www.nigeriabombshell.com/kpokpogri-and-churchill-have-broken-me-i-cant-trust-anymore-tonto-dikeh-sadly-cries/
Look inward, you have issues
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by JoeRizzla(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonsense.

puff my rizzla
Re: Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
No darling, you need exorcism

(1) (Reply)

What's Going On With Eniola Badmus Body: Workout Or Cosmetic Surgery / Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions / Adult Film Star Sophia Leone Dead At 26 After Being Found Unresponsive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.