Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions (18224 Views)

Updated-Different Positions within and outside Lagos / 25 Different Positions, 2000 Job Opportunities Available In Netcom / HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Cheksa: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ emekee pls ‎​♓☺W do i login into †ђξ site
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by abnakol: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
May the unemployed be lucky this time in Jesus name.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by teddy2011: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Please if you have opened this site, then give us the actual website to access this list.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by ufumes(m): 5:00am On Aug 26, 2011
The server of Nakachi seems to be overloaded with d huge traffic. hopefully with time it would normalize.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by ufumes(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2011
You can now access the full instruction to succesfully shortlisted candidates from http://nigerianbioscientist.com/interact/index.php?topic=768.0 ; you can also download the first and the last 2 pages of the list.

If accessing the Nakachi site proves difficult in day time, try accessing it in the night or early hours of the day.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Stemkay: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2011
You are requested to come with the following to ur examination centre.
1. Curriculum vitae and copies of ur credentials.
2. Photocopy of page where ur name appeared online.
3. Means of identification (national ID, International passport, Driver's license)
4. 2 recent passport photograph.
5. Writting materials (pen, pencil and eraser)

Besides, if u apply n hv nt bn able to check ur name. Bt only if ur surname preceed with alphabet between A-H(1-5000), I can help you to check ur name, serial number, centre, time and the page where ur name is. Wld have posted it on ds forum bt it was only saved on my phone.

Please, anyone with the test format?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by kuljay: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
batch A-9am, batch B-10am, batch C-11am, batch D-12noon and the last batch E 1pm, how can i access the next page of the list?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Ifyemma(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
pls what are expecting in nafdac aptitude test ie their test format. help pls
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by daisy28: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
d site is difficult to access,its not fair some people names came out twice while some pple names re not there.
any one wit nafdac format,plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cry cry
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Ihategirls(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2011
Has anyone applied for the job yet. I heard that nafdac has shortlisted some people
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by pantex: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2011
Nairalanders! The damn site is nw going. Tried in at midnyt n ds morning.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Yeah finally the site is now going. Was able to check the names today. I advice you check yours asap before the site starts acting up again
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
Pls were those shortlistd sent text messages?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by daisy28: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
emails were sent to shortlisted candidates,cos i got mine, not sure about text messages cos i havent seen or heard of any.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Raymonwell(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2011
Hey everybody jst wnt to inform u dt i cn help u wit d details of ur names concerning d nafdac shortlisted list, cos i search 4 mind true my phone, nd it went, bt my name is nt der. So if u wnt my help, jst send me ur full names, ur sun-name 1st follow by others, den ur mailbox to (08028850963), so if ur name is finally der, den i we frwd d info to ur box.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by leggoo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hi, I got an email. This site is very informative, because I checked the Nafdac and Nakachi websites are down. Thanks for the info about what to carry. I wish all the best.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by kuljay: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
pls hw confident is 'raymonwell' info? , has any1 tried it and succeeded?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by fredrick3: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2011
fake internet address.guys sharpen your eyez.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by shine2k315: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2011
Hi everyone, My name was shortlisted but i didnt get any email rather i received a text message to check my name.

Did all the shortlisted names receive emails?

Please someone help me out
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
shine2k315:

Hi everyone, My name was shortlisted but i didnt get any email rather i received a text message to check my name.

Did all the shortlisted names receive emails?

Please someone help me out

Not everyone will get both email and SMS, I advice you stop bothering about petty issues and make your final preparations for the aptitude test. Best of luck dude
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by rogerbyy: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2016
all dis kind big job!

Avast mobile security and antivirus:Do you know that your phone should be protected, monitored and prevented against threat just the way you protect and keep eye on your bank account, protect your phone from hacking, phinshin and other bad practices
+
+
+
IPhone hidden features:Do you think iPhone is for the biggest guys? You're wrong. IPhone is just like your android phone. Get the features of the latest released iPhone or any android
+
+
+

The best wifi calling app for android:Cellular call is getting outdated,you can now make call with your data connection and WiFi network without any cost
+
+
+

Best android ad blocker[/b]Sometimes you get disturbed about pop up ads on the applications you installed on your phone. It is most painful if it's an app you love and use frequently. Now, block those ads and stop shit

+
+
+

[b]Play store app download for android tablet
:Want to know more about your android phone, its store which is the biggest online store on the internet. Learn the pros and cons of app store
+
+
+

Best mobile app development tools:You should not see any big deal in phone apps,you can develop your own app with free app building interface. Turn your ideas or business into app within few minutes and get popular by showcasing your works to friends and internet users
+
+
+

Average cost of mobile app development:Are you dreaming to build application for android or iPhone and you don't know what it entails.Get in

+
+
+

Best app building software:Selection of the best app development software that professionals use to develop android and iPhone apps

+
+
+

Free wifi international calling:Call friends and families free with WiFi calling. You can call local number and international number without paying a kobo. The following apps will get it done
+
+
+

How to charge mobile phone with fire technology]:Technology is advancing day by day. We were taught in secondary schools different forms of energy; Now you can convert heat energy of burning fire to electric energy and charge your phone without depending on electricity

Download free texting and calling app:Call and send text messages to anyone in anywhere they may are. Save yourself from expensive call charges

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Fake / Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.