Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State (50595 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Seun360(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

Wake up .... Have you seen an Igbo man on the naira note ?

Azikwe na Ijaw man abi?
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by lexy2014: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
JAMO84:
Soludo is the best man for the job, but Anambrarians should be ready to pay more tax.

Economists like Soludo will do well but the people will pay through their noses.

If he is the right man for d job, he won't be thinking of taxing the people. Instead he will be thinking of how to provide value with the taxes already being generated. Am sure taxes from Onitsha market alone if we'll accounted for can make anambra state a beautiful and functional state

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Ibkhaleel: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Authoreety:

It went as planned cos we have crushed APC in anambra.. Most useless party
You crushed yourselves because you wil never ever smell victory.... The party that fails is your bra peoples party the PDP.... shameless corrupt people from a cursed region
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by preacherz: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

What use will d head of an Igbo man on NAira Note be to Igbos Will it bring down d price of garri??
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Benchilwell: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

it seem na today dey born u and u have never seen and touch 500 naira that show d face of nnamdi Azikiwe
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

Wait first.. Is Nnamdi Azikiwe a Chinese man or I'm not getting ur point undecided

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Gravity56: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:

Wait first.. Is Nnamdi Azikiwe a Chinese man or I'm not getting ur point undecided

I never see pere, the igbos are been marginalized.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by lexy2014: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
backbencher:

Obasanjo would like to have a word with you.

Did Obasanjo plan coup?
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Kingcalls: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Anambra people are lucky to have a revolutionist like Prof. Soludo as a governor. Infact they have been lucky from Ngige to Peter Obi, Obiano and now prof.
I no no who curse us for Imo state, after Dr. Sam Mbakwe, we have not gotten it right, it has been from one 419 of a governor to another

In other words , u are facing what man utd fans are facing since Ferguson

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by one4GOD(f): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Una head dey #1,000 note and some idiot Biafra still shouting marginalization.
mumu, isong is not biafran, go and read!

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Ijoh(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Seun360:

Azikwe na Ijaw man abi?

Yes is father is from Agbere in Tarakiri clan Bayelsa.
His father. didn't pay the bride price so the mama carry am run go her village Onitsha.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by nedzuby: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Anambra people are lucky to have a revolutionist like Prof. Soludo as a governor. Infact they have been lucky from Ngige to Peter Obi, Obiano and now prof.
I no no who curse us for Imo state, after Dr. Sam Mbakwe, we have not gotten it right, it has been from one 419 of a governor to another

What will you now say about Abia State?

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

I never see pere, the igbos are been marginalized.
Oga calm down. Even if Igbos are being marginalized do not say Azikiwe isn't honoured or remembered. 500 naira note and Abuja Int Airport.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Benchilwell: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You crushed yourselves because you wil never ever smell victory.... The party that fails is your bra peoples party the PDP.... shameless corrupt people from a cursed region
curse region, I laughed, because everybody knows even outside Nigeria knows northern Nigeria is d most curse region in Nigeria. Why u don't even comment any bad news coming from ur northern region but once it is south east that when will know u are in Nairaland.....
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Kingcalls: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
able88:
Should we tell them

Pls can someone explain to me how 96k bypassed 119k and 190k to overtake 276k ....

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by damemee: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
The second coup plotter..Obasanjo and murtala Muhammed plotted the coup that deposed general yakubu gowon in 1975
Maxymilliano:
While Buhari will be the first military coup plotter to become a democratically elected President cool

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by otosa(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
So one day we are going to have Soludo picture in our #10,000 note.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Freebills12: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Without fake news your bigotry has no launch site. By the way how is your boycott of Anambra elections going? grin grin grin grin

Is there any thing fake in what he said? Buhari is the only president in the history of Nigeria who overthrew a democratically elected govt and was later elected as a president.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Systrom(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

Ten naira - Alvan Ikoku
500 naira - Nnamdi Azikiwe

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by nedzuby: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
JAMO84:
Soludo is the best man for the job, but Anambrarians should be ready to pay more tax.

Economists like Soludo will do well but the people will pay through their noses.

No doubt, 2004 Banks recapitalization comes to my mind. And really if he doesn’t do like that things will never go well in the state.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by joshmee4real(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
You Mean Soludo will be the one in 2000Naira Note?
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by MrBONE2(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
While Buhari will be the first military coup plotter to become a democratically elected President cool
cheesy

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by MrBONE2(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
vastolord4:

Bihari own just no follow abeg... Education should be the foundation for a president in order for the smooth development.. I'd rather become a slave in the underground than become a buhari to my people.
cheesy

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by ariesbull: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Imo dey drag with Abia for who go fall igbo hand....

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by mfm04622: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

So OBJ was not a coup plotter yet was second in command to Murtala? Lol!!!
Also, Buhari NEVER participated in that coup! He was invited to lead the country AFTER the success if the coup because he was the highest ranking officer in service then
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Did Obasanjo plan coup?

Alongside Murtala Muhammed against Gowon , yes.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by GorillaApp(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Exactly my thoughts. Seems you took this out straight from my mind

2 Likes

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by ariesbull: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

your ignorance is legendary
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by redcliff: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
JAMO84:

oyibo no dey pay through their noses?
go and see how much an average white man in a working economy pays as yearly tax. Are they benefitting from this? I say hell yeah!!!
good quality of life anywhere cannot be underappreciated.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by mceesparkles(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
APGA owns anambra... Congrats to him... I pray he remembers his promises to the people when he resumes office
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
mfm04622:

So OBJ was not a coup plotter yet was second in command to Murtala? Lol!!!
Also, Buhari NEVER participated in that coup! He was invited to lead the country AFTER the success if the coup because he was the highest ranking officer in service then

Buhari was involved in the planning of the 1983 coup intimately

Plus as their senior officer as you say he should have ordered them back to the barracks and reinstated the Shagari government.

Coup is wrong .Even with good intentions in mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video) / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.