Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State (50917 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Anambra people are lucky to have a revolutionist like Prof. Soludo as a governor. Infact they have been lucky from Ngige to Peter Obi, Obiano and now prof.
I no no who curse us for Imo state, after Dr. Sam Mbakwe, we have not gotten it right, it has been from one 419 of a governor to another

I thought Okorocha was a man of the people
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by StPete: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Faber:
[s]Godwin Emefiele will be the 3rd CBN governor to become state governor. Mark it somewhere.

The guy will govern Delta state[/s]

In the history of Presidents, Buhari is the most useless in Nigeria

In the history of CBN Governors, Emefiele is the most useless of them all.

Aondokaa and Malami are both dragging the spot for the most useless AGFs

Buratai has been the most useless Army Chief

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

Wake up .... Have you seen an Igbo man on the naira note ?

Alvan ikoku on the ten naira note and Azikiwe on the N50 and 500 note
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by abobote: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
one4GOD:
mumu, isong is not biafran, go and read!
And ironically a man U fan
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Gaabasky: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Anambra people are lucky to have a revolutionist like Prof. Soludo as a governor. Infact they have been lucky from Ngige to Peter Obi, Obiano and now prof.
I no no who curse us for Imo state, after Dr. Sam Mbakwe, we have not gotten it right, it has been from one 419 of a governor to another

Ngige bawo? That guy is not pkease
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Torosk1(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2021
APC how market ?
God pass una

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by mcdokwe(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2021
misterme:

Imo is far far better than Abia State. Abia State case makes me weep
make una no dey mention my state, e dey pain me biko
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Bamzyriches451: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Clement isong my many
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by kingsmaila(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
OssyMalik:
FUN FACT

If Soludo wins the election, he would be the second CBN governor in Nigeria's history to also become governor of a state in the country.

The first was Clement Isong, former governor of Cross River state. Isong was CBN governor from 1967 to 1975. He was Cross River governor from 1979 to 1983. Isong is on the right side of the N1,000 note.

#AnambraDecides2021
Bankers are /will be good Governors.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by BluntCrazeMan: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Relax Bro..
It is up to you guys to look deeper come 2023.
You will definitely get it right in 2023.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Jancy606(f): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Gravity56:

Wake up .... Have you seen an Igbo man on the naira note ?
So Nnamdi Azikiwe is not an Igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Numerouno94(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Coolsperm:
But how come local Yoruba Muslims seems unhappy about the election, what is their problem?

Guy this table wey u dey shake so get 3legs oo.

Hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by MrBONE2(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Faber:
Godwin Emefiele will be the 3rd CBN governor to become state governor. Mark it somewhere.

The guy will govern Delta state
cheesy

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by BluntCrazeMan: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
able88:
Should we tell them
Oga relax..
Nothing is happening this time

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by BluntCrazeMan: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2021
misterme:

My brother..
Please you guys should wake up and be on your toes come 2023.
Don't make mistakes again this time around.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by lexy2014: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2021
backbencher:

Alongside Murtala Muhammed against Gowon , yes.

Obasanjo didn't plan any coup
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Coolsperm:
But how come local Yoruba Muslims seems unhappy about the election, what is their problem?

Because of their fears for Charles Soludo's perceived performance; that he'll motivate Igbo to return home and invest in their homestate. They believe that soludo will outperform other southwestern states aside from Lagos, and, thereby making Anambra the investment destination in Nigeria. So the Yoruba Muslims has every reason to be unhappy.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by BluntCrazeMan: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2021
revolt:
bro I swear.....I no know who curse us. Ohakim started with a smoke screen. Rochas built paper roads and anesthetics that rain washed away.... Sam mbakwe still remain a legend. Built everything abia Stat still has till today. A.B.S.U is one of the legacies imo state lost that hurt us. Let's get that Supreme Court governor out. Thats what's most important.
Try and do your best in 2023..
That's the only way to get it right.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by EmmyCC: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Abia asikwanu gịnị?
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:

Same thing you said when you voted the fraud called Obiano

Littering Anambra with substandard project

A governor that spent 4 years signing MOU

It’s just the usual fraud!
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Obasanjo didn't plan any coup

He did partake of the anti Gowon coup in 1975 or he won't have been in the government that resulted from the coup.

As it's second in command.

Murtala appointing him as his 2 IC shows that Obasanjo at the very least was involved.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by dapolaw(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Anambra is blessed, no be like Abia wey be say nah Obioma tailor, spare parts seller and kerosene distributors dey govern am.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:

My brother calm down, una dey heaven. As far as am concern, Abia State is the most use.less state in Nigeria. After the regime of Ikenwosu till date, Abians has been unfortunate to have bad leaders without any meaningful development. I have long disowned Abia state as my state 3yrs ago.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Bigpapi: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Without fake news your bigotry has no launch site. By the way how is your boycott of Anambra elections going? grin grin grin grin

Padlock ur mouth mugu
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by ma373733(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:

How is your boycott going? How do you feel after killing all those innocent people to intimidate FG and still elections went through? You killed people in vain; cownu is going to stand trial while remaining in prison. grin grin grin grin

All I see is pain and orange flavoured tears

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by do4luv14(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
which kind grammar OP dey yarn, wetin be IF,
Soludo don win already you dey put IF
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Seun360(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Ijoh:

Yes is father is from Agbere in Tarakiri clan Bayelsa.
His father. didn't pay the bride price so the mama carry am run go her village Onitsha.

Akuko
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by mfm04622: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2021
backbencher:

Buhari was involved in the planning of the 1983 coup intimately

Plus as their senior officer as you say he should have ordered them back to the barracks and reinstated the Shagari government.

Coup is wrong .Even with good intentions in mind.
You need to provide evidence of this. Many people involved has said he was not part. Buhari himself said he was not part. If you know he was part of the coup, kindly provide evidence.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by MajohBankz: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Aganju849:

Igbo people must surely hate this Isong dude...they will soon flood here with all the bitterness in their bellies
Are you even normal? Are you indirectly doing the hating? What is even wrong with you?
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Tapout(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
misterme:

And this exactly is my fear. That Abia state might hand that title over to Imo state soon.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Chibuezem(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Abia own na the worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.