Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State (50601 Views)

Charles Soludo: Court Issues Criminal Summons Against Ex-CBN Governor / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Teejaney88(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yes! The miracle of Imo...
able88:
Should we tell them

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Pootle: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
abobote:
Anambra people are lucky to have a revolutionist like Prof. Soludo as a governor. Infact they have been lucky from Ngige to Peter Obi, Obiano and now prof.
I no no who curse us for Imo state, after Dr. Sam Mbakwe, we have not gotten it right, it has been from one 419 of a governor to another

iberiberisms

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by henrijin: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
Interestingly, it was Soludo who honoured Clement Isong by placing his portrait on the #1000 note. It is good to be good. Someday, Governor Soludo too will be so honoured.

On the #10,000 note in 2040
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by lexyclasy: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
OssyMalik:
FUN FACT

If Soludo wins the election, he would be the second CBN governor in Nigeria's history to also become governor of a state in the country.

The first was Clement Isong, former governor of Cross River state. Isong was CBN governor from 1967 to 1975. He was Cross River governor from 1979 to 1983. Isong is on the right side of the N1,000 note.

#AnambraDecides2021
Dr Clement Isong was the man behind the economic boom in Nigeria then. He establish Champion Breweries in Uyo and Plasto crown ltd., a crate manufacturing company. He is from the same clan with the present Governor of Akwa Ibom State, They seems to be an industrialist. ONNA are blessed with good heads, Late Chief Ufot Ekaette former SGF also from there.
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by able88(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pls can someone explain to me how 96k bypassed 119k and 190k to overtake 276k ....
That's a mystery no one can explain till date
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by garfield1: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
While Buhari will be the first military coup plotter to become a democratically elected President cool

Obj nko
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by Pumpumking: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hisduchess:

Very useless party.infact APC nah T errorist party and it wouldn't be allowed to enter our lovely Anambra

^^^story
So u from that village anambra were they eat dog meat & hyena..correct?...anyways is yor yansh now biggggar pls..I beg? cheesy
Re: Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State by MrCork: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hisduchess:

Very useless party.infact APC nah T errorist party and it wouldn't be allowed to enter our lovely Anambra

Great n goooood knews
m comin to amambbra state on Saturday & i wana see u....can i nak? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.