Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France (39220 Views)

UNN Student Shows How To Build Chest Muscles Like RONALDO At Home / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by gurunlocker: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Black man, black mentality

Nigeria man, poor mentality
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by snoopz: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You're a living witness to this your statement
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Thebigheart: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Zanotty:
Kai who sabi bush road to france abeg

U wan japa abi? Attention please, all bush road are locked down now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by jditimiya(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Just share and win yours here.

Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by SenecaTheYonger: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Ayo081:

Wetin be dis? undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by DigitB: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Ayo081:

Wetin be dis? undecided

Don't mind the ediot.
Black man trying to shame Blackman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
If it's the black mentality that is doing this thing, then all I have to say is "what a pity!"

Receive sense ijn
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by esiri4jesu(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
How do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by West2019(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
how
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Rimsd(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Black man wey get sense, what's wrong with what he did
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Ibkhaleel: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Inmorality, personified encouraging DRUNKARDS... You people really have problem with your attitudes no wonder every Criminal can come online, type and insult
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Qatar2022: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
What are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by jonadaft: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Or deh
Black kọ, purple ni
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
BigYash:
When I saw lecturer gifted wine.. I was shocked..
Nigeria lecturer ,give student wine I said to myself "that can only be in a dream"

Now,I know where the lecturer is from... grin For Nigeria ,na students dey buy wine for lecturer..
My bro was telling me yesterday that if I see 1bili will I still leave Nigeria . | told him that no amount of money can stop me from leaving Nigeria..
He was shocked he told me jokingly that he is pretty sure he is talking to my body . that my soul and spirit is the west..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Makaveli217(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
2rez:
WTF is wine beer
WTF is this angry
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Greenlight123: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
What a good lecturer
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by realstars: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Tell me he will never keep the bottle as monoment for himsalfe.
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Minjim: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
suffering:
The lecturer don hammer. They are consultants to multinational companies who use the creativity of students to drop innovative ideas. For that meagre gift God knows how much he made from their input. That is why I hate schools, intellectual effort you could use in the real world to make money ends up being awarded scribbles of a pen.

Our professors here do consultancy for companies too o but you'll never hear them rewarding the sources.
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by house10s: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
how? explain
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Oweku: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
The 2 nigerians there did not put on face mask
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by deen84(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Find your way to Okoko, then from there a cab to Badagry, when you get to Badagry call me. I will connect you to our professional japa team
Let me have your digit bro
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Bamzyriches451: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Okay congratulations to your team
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by BigYash: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Differentiate:

My bro was telling me yesterday that if I see 1bili will I still leave Nigeria . | told him that no amount of money can stop me from leaving Nigeria..
He was shocked he told me jokingly that he is pretty sure he is talking to my body . that my soul and spirit is the west..
grin
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by DFERENCE: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
There are people who will finish 3 bottles of that wine and ask for more grin
proudly representing the D.A.N drinkers association of nigeria, motto: drink till nothing remain not drink till you can't no more
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by do4luv14(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Zanotty:
Kai who sabi bush road to france abeg

go enter Togo, or Ivory Coast, you go see better road enter
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
And here IMSU lecturers will demand brown envelopes from the Male students and demand hairy and huge pvssy from the female folks...
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
2rez:
WTF is wine beer
I taya o
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
This one small na. I've seen a bottle of wine as big as an average-sized human being in Germany before
Re: Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Minjim:

Our professors here do consultancy for companies too o but you'll never hear them rewarding the sources.

Don't mind the dude. That's how Nigerians trivialise the efforts of others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.