Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers (35301 Views)

Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by adebwalex(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/akin-alabi-moves-motion-to-stop-harassment-by-online-loan-providers/

Na like so one useless N CASH MESSAGE ME AND EVEN THREATENING ME AS IF I AM AWARE OF THE PERSON TGAT BORROWED THE CASH. PLS IF YOU WORK FOR THEM GOD GO BLOW ALL OF UNA INTO PIECES. BELOWBIS THE MESSAGE....

TREAT AS URGENTThis is to inform the general public that:Name: ***********Phone: 080******is a DECIETFUL PERSON,THIS PERSON has PROVEN to be UNREASONABLE ,UNRELIABLE and UNREMORSEFUL DEBTOR who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different COMPANY. This person is currently HOLDING our companys money(N-CASH) and has refused to pay nor pick our calls. Be informed that this person CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH ANY FORM OF TRANSACTION. Pls contact THIS PERSON AND COMPEL HIM/HER TO MAKE PAYMENT, else the company will proceed to the next action, because this person provided us with your details and if you are not aware of this loan you can as well call the person to delete your information in the app, because soon the person pictures along side your own pictures will be posted on all social platforms in the next FEW HOURS. N-CASH MEDIA TEAM. BE WARNED!
GOD PUNISH UNA WITH THAT THREAT OF USING MY PICTURE.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Iliveforever(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2021
einsteine:

Your various fathers are Ozwos

Your family members are ozwos
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by ericmor: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Loan companies should find a better way of getting there money other than blackmailing there clients. It doesn't make sense. Better still they should stop the rubbish no collateral loan and start collecting collateral before loan disbursement. Blackmailing is nonsense. People have been surviving without the loan companies and if they leave our space, people will still survive. God will punish them
This loan companies use diabolic means to tie people down. Once you collect a loan, you will keep collecting till you die except God intervens in your matter. To keep themselves in business, they need to tie you down so that you keep on borrowing and paying and borrowing

What I dont understand is that do they still send messages to those contact they have told you are a criminal after you settled the loan that you are no more a criminal because you have paid or what?

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by ericmor: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
isaac65:

Yes you are right but some of these loan companies go overboard with their recovery services. I have been using Branch and Kwikpay Credit for years and I inform them before hand if my salary is late to meet their repayment and most times, they do understand and I repay when my salary is received.

I have recommended these companies to others and I have never heard any complain about them even from a friend that took a loan from one of them and lost his job. They understood when my friend showed evidence of the loss of job and when he got a new job, he was able to make arrangements for the repayment of his outstanding. I am sure most of these loan companies will understand if you have genuine reasons for missing repayments.

Yes, branch is really cool with some other companies too but most of them don't even care if you loose your job or anything, they just keep harassing your contact
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by hslbroker2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Akin said , One Sokoloan company sent him message that someone on his contact list collected loan and used his name as guarantor.

And that the sokaloan company been calling and sending him threatening messages. But unknown to Sokoloan, the man they've been calling and insulting s a serving House of reps member..
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by chachanga: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
olisefom:
[/quote]

Wow, it's that bad huh? shocked
It appears motherland's gone to sh!TS.undecided

[quote author=Mitjyland post=107485083]Whoever in support of this loan apps is inhumane just like them.

These loan Apps tell all sort of lies against people. They tagged them as fraudsters even with a default of just 1 day.

One of them called me and lied that he is from the EFCC and that if I didn't pressure the person that collected the loan to pay them they will add me join in the crime.

Another one called that he is a barrister, bla bla bla, etc. They always lie to the public and they are always in the hidden.

They are faceless that's why they can do whatever they want. They cannot come out physically because they are unregulated. Nigeria needs to be cleansed from this people.

Government should regulate them, this way they can recover their money legally. Harassment with lies is a purnishable offence by law.
I think even though everyone has their various viewpoints but those blindly supporting blackmail, character assassination, contractual data and confidential info leakages, unconcerned 3rd party/contacts harassment and blackmail, slander etc are just being unreasonable. Those things have no place in sane societies. That's hood justice banking, street gangs don't even operate like that neither do drug cartels though those ones may take your limbs and your life. grin
Bottom line: where are your financial industry regulators? Let em do something about it. The court of public opinion is no real place to settle issues.

ericmor:

What I dont understand is that do they still send messages to those contact they have told you are a criminal after you settled the loan that you are no more a criminal because you have paid or what?

Those praising them don't realise a rain of law suits with good alibis from aggrieved clients could expose the stupid Apps for what they really are.
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by faithfull18(f): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
unitysheart:

You see the nonsense you wrote. What you are insinuating is that everyone who took loans have no reputation. Na nonsense you write. We know how desperate most of you are.
I already addressed you and your likes. Online loans should be your last option if you aren't an already known debtor amongst your family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Uwanah15(f): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
samplanner:
Those supporting these loan Apps are evil. We need change in this country.

How can a loan App offer a loan for just 7 days duration with an interest of up to 50% of the money borrowed in most cases? How do they expect some people not to default?

The loan Apps should do justice by following the right procedure. There's a law governing all these and must be followed.

Imagine a loan of 20k to pay back 33k in seven days, is that not more than 50%? But I had to take it because I needed money to pay my fees. Most people who take these loans do it because of the short term financial relief, not knowing they would have bigger financial issues before the week is over. This people operate in a way that would make you keep coming back for more loans. It is hard to set yourself free once you start taking loans from them due to the high interest rate and short loan duration. Sometimes you would even find yourself borrowing from one to pay back another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Unibener: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
AmazingELixir:

You want a loan of N50k but no repayment plan....people like you are the problem these loan companies are facing.

How did you know that I don't have a repayment plan.
People like you are part of the problem Nigeria is facing
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Calitoscassius(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Don't take loans! Simple!
Yes! Correct
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by unitysheart(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
faithfull18:

I already addressed you and your likes. Online loans should be your last option if you aren't an already known debtor amongst your family and friends.

Na still trash you write. Some people no get anyone to help them. The situation in the country will make some go the extra mile to borrow money. No be when you get family and friend wey fit help. My prayer for you is not to be in a situation that will make you resort to online loans to solve immediate needs.
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by CryptoClub2018: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
ericmor:

No they don't
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by ericmor: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

No they don't

That's wired. That is where the problem is cus why would I pay someone that has already label me a criminal
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by CryptoClub2018: 6:10am On Nov 11, 2021
ericmor:

That's wired. That is where the problem is cus why would I pay someone that has already label me a criminal

Once you pay,you will never be able to speak with the person that labeled you a criminal or thief again. They will give the number to another person who will tell you that the staff you want to speak to is not around. They will keep doing that till you get tired.
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by ericmor: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Once you pay,you will never be able to speak with the person that labeled you a criminal or thief again. They will give the number to another person who will tell you that the staff you want to speak to is not around. They will keep doing that till you get tired.

Then someone can take it up with the company is just that we Nigerians think is a waste of time and money, even stressful if not those people would have stop all that rubbish by now

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Mrbenny001: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Shut up son of a pig
Iliveforever:

Your mother is a misfortune
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Iliveforever(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Shut up son of a pig
Your pedigrees are pigs
Re: Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers by Tonytonex(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

They change one event then bust the ticket.

For example, if you have 6 games all wins, they take one 1X and change it to X2 then bust the ticket.

You will be shocked. I take screenshots now.
That sounds unbelievable. It should be all these new comers. The unpopular ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / 13 IPOB Commanders Shot Dead, Stolen INEC Device Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.