Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election (29086 Views)

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by ecolime(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2021
You forgot to add Maduka
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Vinnie2000(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2021
myike2:
No man can bring a permanent/lasting solution to man’s problems. We all need to pray for God’s kingdom as a lasting solution to all of mankind’s woes -Daniel 2:44

These very Funny Jehovah's witnesses! cheesy
'Man Cannot solve his Problems' but You guys enjoy lots of benefits as citizens of ur Different Countries!

You enjoy Govt packages such as Bursary, Civil service Jobs, Npower,etc and You still claim Man's Government has Failed! sad

I Just dey look una dey Laugh! Una dey Deceive Unaselves! undecided sad
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Afamed: 5:15am On Nov 10, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Op, take this day word to the bank and cash out.

My people, as we celebrate the Victory of Soludo, let's be reminded that today Nnamdi Kanu's trial will continue. Try and show solidarity.
Nnamdi Kanu case is a forgotten issue. Know this , know peace.
The fraud is a forgotten story
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Baawaa:
Peter Obi is the main loser,if you know you know

Peter Obi lost nothing,he is still popular among his people even APGA people. The biggest looser is even the governor because him and soludo as expected will fall out soon

4 Likes

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by SimplePlan34: 5:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Buni is not a loser on dis election. Uzodinma should never be governor if not for oshoimole high handedness. They where meant to go with the flow.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by spencekat(m): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:

Peter Obi lost nothing,he is still popular among his people even APGA people. The biggest looser is even the [/b]governor because him and soludo as expected will fall out soon[b]
It is normal in politics.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2021
APGA has once more proven to all that they own Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 10, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

https://dailytrust.com/buni-uzodinma-peter-obi-other-losers-of-anambra-election
Nobody is really a loser.
The same Soludo lost to Obi during the 2010 anambra gov election when he contested under PDP. He even came out third.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Rabiu001: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Good one

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Silentmoni(m): 5:59am On Nov 10, 2021
EagleNest:
That deputy governor screwed up big time or was it a strategy? As a politician, how did he not know that Anambra is APGA.

The list should also include Dr Maduka. He wasn't even mentioned at all inspite all the noise online.
D deputy governor nah upcoming politician,doesnt knw watsup.as 4 dr maduka dem no explain well give am,dem run am street and dats politics 4u

3 Likes

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Myer(m): 6:00am On Nov 10, 2021
EagleNest:
That deputy governor screwed up big time or was it a strategy? As a politician, how did he not know that Anambra is APGA.

The list should also include Dr Maduka. He wasn't even mentioned at all inspite all the noise online.

Maduka was rendered oblivious in this election due to his party Accord.
This is where the party power comes to play.
Had Madula run under the flag of APC or PDP he would have stood a better chance of winning the election. Cos Anambrans actually like him for his philanthropy.

But at the end of the day I believe Soludo being egocentric and with his ambitious nature would want to perform better than Obiano and this would invariably be beneficial to Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by techWriter3: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Alex reports trying to explain to Maduka about how they lost the election. You know, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by sematec(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats, Soludo will make a good governor
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by CaptainAyub: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Baawaa:
Peter Obi is the main loser,if you know you know
Peter Obi and his PDP will still sweep the presidential elections with at least 70% of the votes cast,deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by popesco123: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2021
For your mind to speak English means you are educated. Of which you speak queen English which has made you billionaire like those multi billionaires ibos you are mimicking who got their wealth without English language

quote author=adaxme post=107479885]no erection no lefulendum [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by malel1: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Anambra is a tough state where rigging doesn't work no matter how the center tries to do it. Connect your self to the people, build your grassroot structure most especially the Catholic church, civil servants and market women and you will see the magic.

Catholic church kwa ? People like u are the reason states elect useless leaders, soludo was elected based on his CBN records and connections to the world, not because his a catholic. U Catholics like feeling superior alot I dont know why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by guru90: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2021
hahahaahaha...

Anambra my beloved state is not IMO at all....

APGA IS OUR FOREVER STATE PARTY.......

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by maestro299: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Maduka nko? The doctor suppose don arrest AlexReports by now. Chai, Alex chop that man without conscience... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by alphaRego01(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Alex reports,I hope u have grown eyes behind ur head grin
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Loveurneighbour: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2021
PDP!!

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nick50(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Anambrarians knows wat they want..if u like share all d money in d world they will collect ur money n vote thier choice..Anambra is the heart of igbos ,nomatter how popular or how much ndi Anambra loves u the moment u join Apc or anything that has to do with fulanis ,hausas the masses will turn against u that's exactly wat happened to ifeanyi ubah and Chris ngige ..u see that man called Joe igbokwe if he like make him join apga he will never win a Councillor or any elective post in anambra
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by fredoooooo: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Obi Pandora with all his mouth grin
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by GetMeRight: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2021
EagleNest:

He didnt lose, would he have still contested as deputy governor if he didn't dump APGA? The answer is no. He's going national.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by GetMeRight: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Ezehillary:
APC WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE BUT I WANTed PDP TO WIN SHA
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by imaxdocuments: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
nzeobi:

Peter Obi lost nothing,he is still popular among his people even APGA people. The biggest looser is even the governor because him and soludo as expected will fall out soon
[/s]

Stop spewing nonsense everywhere this miscreant. Obiano and APGA is the winner, because Obiano doesn't need who he will control but who will consolidate and build on the existing foundation and expand other areas of development.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by shigishege: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2021
See local politics is over now so let's talk about national politics abeg. These people you mentioned here are strong nationally not only in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nku5: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2021
I wanted PDP to win because I'm not comfortable with one party holding power for too long but Peter Obi's godfatherism swagger during the primaries when he schemed Obiora Okonkwo out in favour of Ozigbo raised a red flag for me.

Anyway that accursed APC no win so there are no losers grin
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2021
arsenal33:
its loser, not looser
The way una dey correct people vocabulary for this nairaland fear dey catch me oo..to post for English now na wahala..na why I dey knack my broken ooo..
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Parada: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Mad man so APC will not give money to Uba but will credit one lunatic from APGA 1 billion..lol. Sir, you are mad for making this comment. APC will not even pay your father 1 dime to move from hell to hellfire where you rightly belong.

nzeobi:

Umeoji is a Grass Root person and has won elections in LP and now APGA, so I expect him to move to PDP and position himself for better things especially that APC paid him over a billion to defect.

It's soludo that will be meet a former economically viable State like anambra that's is in serious dept now that I pity.

As for hope uzodimma I pity him
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Parada: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Ipob. That used your destiny to cash out. Small time you fools be wailing about Lagos instead of holding your elected officials accountable.

SmartPolician:
IPOB's decision to okay this election was the best thing that happened to Ndi Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / Dr Orji Uzor Kalu storms Ekiti state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.