Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election (29084 Views)

African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Bishop4real: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
IPOB's decision to okay this election was the best thing that happened to Ndi Anambra.

My friend just shut up abeg. IPOB okayed what? As if they had any choice. Dem for do anyhow nah. You think say FG dey smile
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by petitejolie(f): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Onlinealaba:
Am only concerned on why Dr Maduka was hardly mentioned in the whole of this he really spent a lot resources in this futile journey
lol wat about Obiora okonkwo. He even brought oyibo investors to villa
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by globemoney01: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:
[s] Your analysis is funny anambrarians are the winners that's if soludo performs.

The deputy governor has reached the zenith of his career in APGA and APGA has nothing more to offer him and the fact that the governor and his wife no de ever look him face.
Mind you he is a technocrat that has been in government since the time of Peter Obi.

As for Peter Obi he campaign was mostly against Willie who will get drunk in Nigeria and rush to USA to stay for months to detoxify his system.

Buni lost nothing, what's his business with the winners of the election aside party politics.

Umeoji is a Grass Root person and has won elections in LP and now APGA, so I expect him to move to PDP and position himself for better things especially that APC paid him over a billion to defect.

It's soludo that will be meet a former economically viable State like anambra that's is in serious dept now that I pity.

As for hope uzodimma I pity him[/s]
Peter Obi is the biggest loser, how can someoene that cannot deliver his own LGA twice against someone he calls a failure want to be president

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by MrSly(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
arsenal33:
its loser, not looser
Thank you my dear for that all important correction. Many people are here to learn but it baffles me how someone would post a publication without taking time to painstakingly proofread it.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by jrusky(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2021
This Nzo as a man I don't just know why I don't just have interest in anything about him.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Ezewuzie01: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Peter Obi is the biggest loser o. This Soludo victory pain him gan. He is even prodding Valentine Ozigbo not to congratulate Soludo but to go to election tribunal. Hahaha, Wike the PDP boss has now seen that Peter Obi is a liability to his state, no more VP for him in the next election grin
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by NWAZURUMEE: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Ifeanyi muoma: he defected to apc from apga to help Andy uba win anambra, but that turned out to be a political suicide, time shall tell
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
imaxdocuments:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing nonsense everywhere this miscreant. Obiano and APGA is the winner, because Obiano doesn't need who he will control but who will consolidate and build on the existing foundation and expand other areas of development.

What did obiano build that anybody will upon, is it debt and excessive intake of alcohol
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Parada:
Mad man so APC will not give money to Uba but will credit one lunatic from APGA 1 billion..lol. Sir, you are mad for making this comment. APC will not even pay your father 1 dime to move from hell to hellfire where you rightly belong.

When I said APC paid him to defect I mean Andy uba paid him though I don't expect you to understand because you are just an onlooker
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2021
globemoney01:

Peter Obi is the biggest loser, how can someoene that cannot deliver his own LGA twice against someone he calls a failure want to be president

Peter Obi lost nothing, the last time he was on the ballot he got more than 95 % of the votes. I can see that you are one those Willie advisers from aguleri

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by imaxdocuments: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
nzeobi:

What did obiano build that anybody will upon, is it debt and excessive intake of alcohol
[/s]

Obiano built international airport, international conference centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc.

The question is, what's your useless drunkard father achieved in life, he couldn't even build any house in his village. Your father drinks and vomits on himself but you are here talking about someone that achieved so much in life before even becoming a governor.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by imaxdocuments: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
nzeobi:

Peter Obi lost nothing, the last time he was on the ballot he got more than 95 % of the votes. I can see that you are one those Willie advisers from aguleri
[/s]

Shut up, Obi lost everything in this election. Now even PDP will be looking at him somewhat like a paper tiger.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Ezewuzie01: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Willie Obiano thoroughly defeated Peter Obi in the battle for Anambra state. History will not lose sight of that. Aguleri has shown its superiority to Agulu once again.

Not to forget that the state's 7 billion naira is safe from the greedy hands of Obi, thanks to Obiano.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Freebills12: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
malel1:

Catholic church kwa ? People like u are the reason states elect useless leaders, soludo was elected based on his CBN records and connections to the world, not because his a catholic. U Catholics like feeling superior alot I dont know why

Brother in so far as Anambra state is involved, Catholicism plays a major role... All thanks to Governor Mbadinauju who publicly said on national television that Anambra state is a protestant state. He mentioned all who have ruled Anambra state and truly they were all protestant... Considering the population of Catholics in Anambra state he shouldn't have made such utterance... This propelled all political parties to filled Catholics as their candidates in 2003. Since then it has been the case.

1 Like

Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by duro4chang(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Losers!!!
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by globemoney01: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:

Keep deceiving yourselve, PDP will always win presidency whethere he's on the ballot or not, He even reduced PDP numbers. WIllie has thrashed him in his own LGA twice now, he should bow and retire all beg Willie for all the campaign of calumny against him all these while
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2021
globemoney01:

Keep deceiving yourselve, PDP will always win presidency whethere he's on the ballot or not, He even reduced PDP numbers. WIllie has thrashed him in his own LGA twice now, he should bow and retire all beg Willie for all the campaign of calumny against him all these while

Obiano is now out of government, let's see if any party will approach him to join them since you claim he is sellable and let's see the party the honour him by making him a VP material
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by globemoney01: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:

Obiano is now out of government, let's see if any party will approach him to join them since you claim he is sellable and let's see the party the honour him by making him a VP material
Unlike Obi that swore he would retire from politics Obiano is not seeking to contest for presidency, he will quickly move to houston with his head held high while obi would keep contesting and failing.
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by nzeobi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
globemoney01:

Unlike Obi that swore he would retire from politics Obiano is not seeking to contest for presidency, he will quickly move to houston with his head held high while obi would keep contesting and failing.

Since his performance in office was good he should dare to challenge and mind you Obi never contested but was asked to become the VP to atiku because of the regards many have for him.

Can you drunkard ever talk in public again
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by globemoney01: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:

Since his performance in office was good he should dare to challenge and mind you Obi never contested but was asked to become the VP to atiku because of the regards many have for him.

Can you drunkard ever talk in public again
You people keep deceiving yourself, no one asked obi to join, he hustled for it even even the party members in the SE didnt endorse him which caused a lot of bad blood for the campaign especially in the SE, Obiano has not joined PDP/APC to dream of contesting. Peter Obi should have remained in APGA then we will see if he will be asked to contest.
Obiano has defeated Obi twice in his own LGA after all the campaign of calumny by Obi, thats enough for him, thats what history will remember
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by malel1: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Brother in so far as Anambra state is involved, Catholicism plays a major role... All thanks to Governor Mbadinauju who publicly said on national television that Anambra state is a protestant state. He mentioned all who have ruled Anambra state and truly they were all protestant... Considering the population of Catholics in Anambra state he shouldn't have made such utterance... This propelled all political parties to filled Catholics as their candidates in 2003. Since then it has been the case.

Boss I do t have time for this ur catholic , protestant t thing, if it's a Muslim that will make my state good, let will continue to rule
Re: Buni, Uzodinma, Peter Obi, Other Losers Of Anambra Election by Freebills12: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
malel1:

Boss I do t have time for this ur catholic , protestant t thing, if it's a Muslim that will make my state good, let will continue to rule

I stand with you on this, all we want is good governance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / IGP Charges Innoson With N2.4bn Shipping Fraud / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.