Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims (8781 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Failed Transaction And No Payment Data Available" Issues / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix "No BVN Data" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2022
If you are an Npower batch c volunteer and on checking your payroll status on nasims it displays "NO PAYMENT DATA", it means you have not yet been posted, even though you have completed your biometrics, nonetheless, in order to fix this issue all you have to do is:

1) Send your Npower verification ID and "no payment data" screenshot to @npower_ng on Twitter, if you do not have the twitter application you can download it on Google playstore, after downloading Twitter open the twitter app, and login if it is your first time of using the twitter application you can sign up or register with either your email address, and phone number, then generate your unique password, you might be required to confirm your login details by clicking on the link sent to the email address you used for signing up.
In order to send your Npower ID to Npower after login into the twitter app:

A) Click on the magnifying glass icon at the footer of the twitter app.

B) Click on the search field at the header of the twitter page.

C) Click on the blue Circle with feather located at the bottom right corner of the @npower_ng twitter page.

D) Compose your message, you can attach the screenshot of the "no payment data" page from nasims payroll tab.

1) Send your Npower verification ID and payroll screenshot to Npower on Instagram at Npower_ng after searching for the handle on Instagram and click on message, then forward your message to the Npower customer service agent.

2) Send your Npower verification ID and payroll screenshot to nasims on Instagram at nasims.ng after searching for the handle on Instagram and click on message, then forward your message to the nasims customer service agent.

3) Call Npower customer care agent on 092203102 or 018888148 follow the voice prompt and press 1, send your Npower ID when making your complain to the Npower customer service agent.

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Jubal01: 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
I have spoken with their customer service agent. Do i still have to send anything on insta again?
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2022
Ezenwaez. Your name be like Eze wey dey look for Eze in Yoruba language.
You are doing well with nPower info you dish here.

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Skillsnigeria: 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2022
N-pussy wahala no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
It means Tinubu pee-poo pants have made away with your money
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by 01mcfadden(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
This guy is doing all these effortlessly but watch as some will still come to bare their fang on him as if he's that woman in charge of NASSIM.

Thanks, Ezenwa

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by tayo200(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
Batch C stream 1 or 2?

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by kelechiodo(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
Oh well
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Zico5(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2022
My God, if u are still in this N power stuff then your brain needs to be examined. Even home lesson is still more profitable not to talk of a lot of online stuffs that can change Ur life for better. Knowledge is power

4 Likes

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Manson1(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2022
See my signature if you need a solid gaming laptop.
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2022
01mcfadden:
This guy is doing all these effortlessly but watch as some will still come to bare their fang on him as if he's that woman in charge of NASSIM.

Thanks, Ezenwa
You are welcome
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2022
Jubal01:
I have spoken with their customer service agent. Do i still have to send anything on insta again?
No you do not
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Hydroxide(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2022
@Op, I was shortlisted for Stream 2 but I'm yet to do my biometric. Is it still possible?

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by JohnEagle96(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez , I was shortlisted for stream 2, I just did my biometrics .
What do I need to do again and the next stage
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by MossLuv: 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
I was paid for February but my January is still processing. What does that mean please?
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Maj196(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
Zico5:
My God, if u are still in this N power stuff then your brain needs to be examined. Even home lesson is still more profitable not to talk of a lot of online stuffs that can change Ur life for better. Knowledge is power
Oga go sleep, most people are just collecting the free money. They have other things they're doing.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you are an Npower batch c volunteer and on checking your payroll status on nasims it displays "NO PAYMENT DATA", it means you have not yet been posted, even though you have completed your biometrics, nonetheless, in order to fix this issue all you have to do is:

1) Send your Npower verification ID and "no payment data" screenshot to @npower_ng on Twitter, if you do not have the twitter application you can download it on Google playstore, after downloading Twitter open the twitter app, and login if it is your first time of using the twitter application you can sign up or register with either your email address, and phone number, then generate your unique password, you might be required to confirm your login details by clicking on the link sent to the email address you used for signing up.
In order to send your Npower ID to Npower after login into the twitter app:

A) Click on the magnifying glass icon at the footer of the twitter app.

B) Click on the search field at the header of the twitter page.

C) Click on the blue Circle with feather located at the bottom right corner of the @npower_ng twitter page.

D) Compose your message, you can attach the screenshot of the "no payment data" page from nasims payroll tab.

1) Send your Npower verification ID and payroll screenshot to Npower on Instagram at Npower_ng after searching for the handle on Instagram and click on message, then forward your message to the Npower customer service agent.

2) Send your Npower verification ID and payroll screenshot to nasims on Instagram at nasims.ng after searching for the handle on Instagram and click on message, then forward your message to the nasims customer service agent.

3) Call Npower customer care agent on 092203102 or 018888148 follow the voice prompt and press 1, send your Npower ID when making your complain to the Npower customer service agent.
Thank you very much sir
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Thank you very much sir
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2022
MossLuv:
I was paid for February but my January is still processing. What does that mean please?
You will be paid, you only have to be monitoring your payment status but should it become failed payment you have to contact Npower or NASIMS, I posted how to contact them send your Npower verification ID, your detail will be collected and your issue will be treated then when payment is restarted you will be paid, the unfortunate thing is just that you will now be paid as backlog and backlogs have specific days for its payment.
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Collins4u1(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
Isn't this necessary for people for that have been posted to ppa...
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Alexgeneration(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

You will be paid, you only have to be monitoring your payment status but should it become failed payment you have to contact Npower or NASIMS, I posted how to contact them send your Npower verification ID, your detail will be collected and your issue will be treated then when payment is restarted you will be paid, the unfortunate thing is just that you will now be paid as backlog and backlogs have specific days for its payment.
My cousin said you guys are owing them a backlog of 3 months. When are you guys going to pay them?
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Bbbw: 3:57pm On May 07, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by mikendie(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2022
Is this info for stream 1 or 2?

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by Mubson1992: 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
This information is it for stream 2

1 Like

Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2022
Mubson1992:
This information is it for stream 2
Stream 1
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by MossLuv: 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thanks bro. You're doing a great job
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 5:58am On May 08, 2022
MossLuv:

Thanks bro. You're doing a great job
You are welcome
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by latmukd: 8:25am On May 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Thank you, Mr Eze.

I haven't received November Payment. It shows "Failed. No action taken" on payroll.

I've tried sending message to npower but their email is not working.

Please, what do you suggest I should do?
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by ezenwaez(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2022
latmukd:

Thank you, Mr Eze.

I haven't received November Payment. It shows "Failed. No action taken" on payroll.

I've tried sending message to npower but their email is not working.

Please, what do you suggest I should do?
Send your message on Instagram search for Npower_ng and include your Npower ID
Re: How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims by latmukd: 11:36am On May 08, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send your message on Instagram search for Npower_ng and include your Npower ID

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Defence : I'm Unable To Generate Application Code / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / Organization Of The Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) New Vacancy – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.