Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend (5635 Views)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by ddzch: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (Photos + Video)

An unidentified lady has been accused of leading an attack in which she and her friends stripped and assaulted another lady for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend.

While some Twitter users alleged that the ladies in the video are students of Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, some debunked the claim, stating the ladies are residents of Warri in Delta State.

Twitter user @trendydjtimic who shared the video wrote;

AAU school Mother beats and strip a school daughter's naked for suspecting her of sleeping with her boyfriend. My twitter family please let's RT this until something is been done urgently. So if u're seeing this video in your timeline please RT

It was said that the boyfriend of the school mother asked the girl to come meet him in the village, that he would give her 100k as she arrives. When she got there. The school mother and her friends got a news and gathered themselves towards her location and she was caught.

Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)

However another Twitter user @NwaezeGodson countered the claim, revealing that the girls live in Warri. He wrote;

Which kind AAU school mother dirty story TWITTER LIE LIE PEOPLE, if u nor kw now u kw na WARRI girls okay (COUSINS) do not post wat u dnt kw

Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)

In the viral video, a lady was heard saying that the assaulted lady was deceived to the location with N100k. Another lady who supposedly led the attack was also heard saying "you wan spoil my relationship for me" (you want to "spoil" my relationship) in the video.

Watch Video + Photos via the Link Below:
https:///nigerian-lady-strips-and-assaults-her-friend-for-attempting-to-sleep-with-her-boyfriend-photos

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Disgraceful..why the stripping and to what end...? Why didn't they strip the boyfriend too?

Voyeours..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by InfernoNig: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Striped naked for boyfriend wahala, what of na her husband, na him be say e go worse pass this one.

Nigerian girls are useless and betrayals to them selfs... All of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by YeyeGbami: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2021
In the mud
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Homeboiy: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Kpekus don turn saraaa
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Hayee(f): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Men are addicted to gold diggers wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by JavaScript90: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by zjauzoc: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2021
daddytime:
Disgraceful..why the stripping and to what end...? Why didn't they strip the boyfriend too?

Voyeours..
ask again
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by boman2014: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Dem no get work
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Authoreety: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2021
If I wr the guy, I will dump my galfriend and date hr friend instead!

Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Gadafii: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
When two guys find out they shag same girl, they chop knuckles and cancel few bottles, then relate the experience, everywhere good.

But when two girls shag same boy, they draw swords, why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Seen,na agbo I wan sell
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
When two guys find out they shag same girl, they chop knuckles and cancel few bottles, then relate the experience, everywhere good.

Very true as per guys infact na there them go take become paddy but if na babes na war and fighting for eternity. Babes wetin na?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by slawormiir: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:

You must be a real niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by ominilongest(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
na their way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Who mumu the person wey Dem naked or girl wey naked her. For byfrnd...over to police oh because if na mehn do the girl this thing na arrest asap.
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by cybriz82(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Stale news...like 2yrs ago .
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:

Except na chop and clean mouth gangs
If you mistaken get gf the story is always dif.

McOluOmo Pls come and end this sermon grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by McOluOmo: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
BABYharder:

Except na chop and clean mouth gangs
If you mistaken get gf the story is always dif.

McOluOmo Pls come and end this sermon grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Strips Her Friend Naked For Attempting To Sleep With Her Boyfriend by ddzch: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2021
ddzch:

An unidentified lady has been accused of leading an attack in which she and her friends stripped and assaulted another lady for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend.

While some Twitter users alleged that the ladies in the video are students of Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, some debunked the claim, stating the ladies are residents of Warri in Delta State.

Twitter user @trendydjtimic who shared the video wrote;

It was said that the boyfriend of the school mother asked the girl to come meet him in the village, that he would give her 100k as she arrives. When she got there. The school mother and her friends got a news and gathered themselves towards her location and she was caught.

Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)

However another Twitter user @NwaezeGodson countered the claim, revealing that the girls live in Warri. He wrote;

Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)Nigerian lady strips and assaults her friend for attempting to sleep with her boyfriend (photos)

In the viral video, a lady was heard saying that the assaulted lady was deceived to the location with N100k. Another lady who supposedly led the attack was also heard saying "you wan spoil my relationship for me" (you want to "spoil" my relationship) in the video.

Watch Video + Photos via the Link Below:
https:///nigerian-lady-strips-and-assaults-her-friend-for-attempting-to-sleep-with-her-boyfriend-photos

(1) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News:: Veteran Nollywood Actor, Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead ! / Tonto Dikeh Biography - History And Latest News / Top 10 Richest People And Person In The World 2015 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.