Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (24489 Views)

How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 / How Soludo Won Ihiala Supplementary Election / Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by seyz91(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Beremx:
Godwin Maduka got a million votes from nairaland. He should ask AlexReports
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by DWJOBScom(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Been over happy since Sunday......Soludo or Ozigbo is ok by me......But Andy Ubah mbanunu......the man will sell Anambra and settle his bills.......wonder how he will recover from this blow.......after spending so much buying politicians.......as for Obiano's deputy hahaha......I really feel sorry for him because he just killed his political career even before it started.......long live Anambra state......long Live Ala Igbo......long live Nigeria!

It is even ifeanyi Ubah I feared most
That dude will sell Anambra faster than Andy , ask Coscharis.
Any of Ozigbo or Soludo is fine

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by iconnecta(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
so after all the money wey this maduka of a doctor spent, na only 2k vote, chaiii
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by Nmezor(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
So cool...what a sweet victory
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by Ashirioluwa: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Anambra people eat Dr Maduka to the bone then turned around to vote for Prof. Soludo.
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by Decryptor(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin

Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by frog12: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
hahaha. i suspect fraud.

drlateef:
Unbelievable!!! What happened to Dr Maduka the philanthropist? Only 2000 votes? Why are people so wicked in Anambra? What else do they want this man to do for them?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by InvertedHammer: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
fotadmowmend:
This isn't election......... How will just about 112000 people decide for over 3 million people? There was low turn out yet it took 3 days to complete the process
/

That's why IPOB cancelled the "No election" propaganda.

Out of 3 million people, if 1000 accredited voters vote, they will announce the results like that. APC created mayhem in Anambra to scare voters. It backfired because it turned up the heat and attention on Anambra thus demobilizing their rigging machines.

/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by rolams(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
I have said it before that APGA is in number 1 and PDP in number 2
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by zidek(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
People that came to where not up to 10% of the registered vote
Re: Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates by Ishitinyourlife: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
So even with all his noise online, the LP and ZLP guys who people didn't even know about got more votes than Godwin Maduka and his online certificate of return?

Chai. Only God can forgive Alexreports for what he did to that man. He was just busy collecting the man's money and taking pictures of the maga. They didn't even try to secure anything for him. cheesy
The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Redfield & Wilton Strategies Poll / Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba On The Brink - Petition To GMB / Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.