Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter (32180 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Nonexisting: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
If it had happened in the East now, afonja muslims will be rejoicing and shouting unknown gunmen. RIP to the woman and may her killers know no peace until they die.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by seunaj: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
.Rip to the dead
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chai nawa oo..which day I been dey scroll through nairaland past post na em I see this gal..that day e really pain me the way the young girl take die..today now I dey see say Dem don kpai the male...wetin dey even pain me be say the gal face dey too familiar to me..
What is Nigeria turning to??
If naija never tire you ...e don tire me oo..
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by ORIJIN201(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Africa is truly the dark continent
Your phone should be taken away from you until you are able to use it properly.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by onyenatruchi: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
ugodson:

U don't jump into conclusions like that please
He was only guessing..
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by onyenatruchi: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by izubext007: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Generation curse
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by ipobarecriminals: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad No fingerprint,,no sealing of the crime scene to avoid tampering..They should look for her ex(if any)/rival(if she be 2nd/1st wife) may death visit the camp of the pipu behind this
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by TemmyT002(m): 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
She probably found out who killed her daughter. Before she could tell the police, the person killed her.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Germi9: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
bigpicture001:
I blame the police for this, not unraveling the first killing led to the second ND it's same people dat did both....

These days gunshot is better is than knife stab
Knife too go pain ooh
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by andyanders: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
I believe the same people that killed the daughter are the ones that killed her too and they might even be her relatives
Exactly. It must be a very close relative. People close to the woman should be investigated. What of the husband? Was she a single mother?

Was she seperated and the father of her late daughter still alive? If yes, that man should be responsible for the two deaths. Was she having property issues with any relatives?

The investigators should narrow their search on the above areas.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by sonofElElyon: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by CSTRR: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
The way Nigeria is going, we need to start investing in CCTV in the house.
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Moddam: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
sad No fingerprint,,no sealing of the crime scene to avoid tampering..They should look for her ex(if any)/rival(if she be 2nd/1st wife) may death visit the camp of the pipu behind this
[/s]
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by SATANlST: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
why stab this kain old woman na. i will send my team to that scene. i hate shit like this angry
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by CSTRR: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Maybe inheritance related

Blood of mother and daughter crying for vengeance
The moment an innocent blood touches the ground unjustly, it cries to the almighty for vegeance.

Right now, there are so many slain souls crying to God day and night to avenge their blood on those that dwell on the face of the Earth.

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost Thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”

Rev 6:10

God told them to wait a little while.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Osek(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
I believe the same people that killed the daughter are the ones that killed her too and they might even be her relatives
Exactly the person that killed her but be someone that really knws her very well.. A relative I think.. what I want to knw if is she wealthy?
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by SeriouslySense(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
I hope they are happy, where ever they are.

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by firdausy786: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
SEe below
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Ayomotobi: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Vacancy: Security Guard
Location: Ogudu, Ojota, Opic Estate, Alapere, Ikorodu, Lagos Island
Operation: 24hrs Operation
Salary: #25,000 to #30,000

Fastrack Security and Safety Limited
3 Alhaja Abass Street, Off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu, Lagos

Requirements
1. An application letter
2. 3 Passport photography
3. Valid means of ID
4. Guarantors Information and ID Photocopy
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by Rastaramsey(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bedtec:
Thank God her skull wasn't mined , sophisticated serial killers at it again..... Police do your job.... And that her late daughter fine well well

Mumu
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by remoteagent: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Man is wicked
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by eduora: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why not investigated the case very well
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by onojaford(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrKShoes:
Interested in your general wellness?

Do you want to boost your sexual vitality and also enjoy the taste of chocolate milk?

Check signature to learn more

She (or he) will thank you for making the right choice!

The alcoholic volume is too low...
Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by SEGLIZ: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
'When contacted over the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Funmilayo Odunlami who confirmed the killing, said investigation has begun to unraveling the circumstances leading to the gruesome murder.'
Nigerian police will always investigate the circumstances leading to a killing not the assassin or murderer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed To Death In Ondo, 3 Years After The Murder Of Her Only Daughter by akanbiaa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
It could be linked to inheritance issue and the person killed them out of greed and heartlessness so as to clear them from the way so he or she can have unrestrained access to the wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.