Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo (46124 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by ChuckKingston(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2021
F
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by mightyhaze: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.
I thought you are non partisan.. why all this cries about APC being stripped and whipped?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Sleeknigga: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing its not even funny

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by schoolboymatt(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Osibanjo be like "dont worry yaya, baba say him go pass give us...ahbi u no wan be vice?

Yahaya Bello be like " ah tank u sir tank u o."

the other guy looking the them in digust be like "ffcking clowns"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.

Give it a rest abeg...

APC didn't want Anambra yet they spent Billions trying to grab position.

They thought Ipob will play into their hands via election boycott... Ipob's cancellation of the sit at home and encouragement of citizens to vote must have shocked them to the bone! SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by TheGift: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Osinbajo: Yahaya, Mgbor, what is this I am hearing, that you want to run for President?.

Bello: Sir, I can never run against you. This my Presidential ambition is just a scam to make my self politically relevant in 2023. Everybody knows I can’t win.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Future Presidential Candidate consulting with his most likely running mate... Nothing to see here! tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Yahaya: I’m running for President under Apc. I hope ure not planning to run against me?

Vp: u dis boy that doesn’t stay one place.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Getdabag: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Safyan(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Yahaya Bello: Sir you see how they se Yeye Us
VP: I don see am o
nairavsdollars:
What could Yahaya Bello be telling VP Osinbajo here?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Hahahahahaha look at who show up his head

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

so Andy uba is no longer the incoming cofnor
so APGA is no longer ipob party
Hahahahaha
consolation of the bereaved
Hahahahaha

told you just like your pasta of the most high
Andy is doomed to fail
another victory
Hahahahaha
Nwaayi what did I just read on your signature??
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by MNDY(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
A very stupid young man without any iota of wisdom not fit for even an ordinary class monitor.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by ThatFairGuy: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Achalugonwa Asampetenwaanyi oya no vex again, unfollow me and those gbegile Monika
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Jollylolly(f): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cheesy

Hartred kills dont be consumed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Imustnottalk: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga I no dey see money like before oo how I go do am
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by stealmatic(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

U can say that again,it's a win win situation for APC
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by thaoriginator: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Asampetenwaanyi oya no vex again, unfollow me
promise not to troll me again
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Premiumwriter: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Create a website for your business in less than 30 minutes.

No-code website builder with your own domain name

Mypalio.com
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by DanHaske: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Anambra state and igbo votes in the whole is not important to the overall interest of the APC. Perhaps Andy craved for the victory at least for himself. However it doesn't change the fact, APC do not need Igbo votes to win the Presidency.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by RodgersAkpafu: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Your name is non partisan but your comment lean APC
Thats an oxymoron and ironycheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by statutory: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Innobee99(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Oga stop consoling your evil party
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by xzitblaize: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Sky daddy, no vex
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by RodgersAkpafu: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Anambra state and igbo votes in the whole is not important to the overall interest of the APC. Perhaps Andy craved for the victory at least for himself. However it doesn't change the fact, APC do not need Igbo votes to win the Presidency.
So much for being "non partisan"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by kmediaonline360: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Na this Kain Security i wan dey use now [url]=https://krawkraw.com.ng/category/meme/[/url]

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Nwaayi what did I just read on your signature??
helinues is stalking me sending me PMs
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by BJanta: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What could Yahaya Bello be telling VP Osinbajo here?

Futility and failure await our political gaming, oga!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.