Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo (46129 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Bamzyriches451: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Thieves
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by BigYash: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Both bello, Osinbajo and Tinubu are moda fuckkers
You can say that again.. No presidential candidate in view in all the damn political parties.. They are just recycled modafuckers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
sorry for the collapsed building at Ikoyi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by lereinter(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Two mumus
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by dk58(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2021
smiley Have you read what Nigerians are saying on Nairaland?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
helinues is stalking me sending me PMs
Is he still doing that?if he is then you need to report him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by tnerro1(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Bello: oga sir, dat 20 billion way I wan be cut from for you and oga Lawan, EFCC don carry am oooo

VP: u don min it, my 21 Storey don suffer be that.

SP: mogbe ooo, I don budget am for two new wives oooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by VULCAN(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
That is why APC sent almost the entire Police, Army, Navy and Air Force to Anambra because they wanted to ensure that elections hold and APGA wins.

What a stupid take on events.

Dummy.

Mtscheww!

Nonpartisan1:

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by jditimiya(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Oga see how those boys show us pepper for Anambra State. still let us share and win.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What could Yahaya Bello be telling VP Osinbajo here?

I caption it.......

Audio Ambition.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Kdon2: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin

Bello - Aboy you sure say buhari give you permission come this meeting?

Aboy-- Yes he approved me via SMS

Bello-- My hand no dey o, make buhari no blame me

It is not difficult to identify madness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by ThatFairGuy: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2021
I promise kiss
AsampeteNwaanyi:
promise not to troll me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Kajaard: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What could Yahaya Bello be telling VP Osinbajo here?

Bello : I simply asked for more meat in the rice given to me and the lady serving just hissed

Osinbanjo: bros no too vex, na so all these small small girls dey behave these days
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Bigpapi: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

APGA gave your PDP deadly blow and not APC. APC already have two states snatched from the dead PDP. Soludo was an appointee of the President before now. I dont think APC has any problems with APGA in Anambra.

Shut that pit toilet u call a mouth
With your gworo teeth

Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Mikeeytools: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
You didn't disappoint me for telling me another tale by moonlight story. This deadly blow from us is unbearable to you guys. At least you have found out that Anambra people are not zombies like the rest. There's even a video showing women rejecting money from criminal APC to vote for them. APC is a devilish party from the pit of hell that will fizzle out in 2023 once the lifeless finishes his inglorious tenure
APC is dead and gone
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I promise kiss
unfollowed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by ThatFairGuy: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
And other goons(gbegile)
AsampeteNwaanyi:
unfollowed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
And other goons(gbegile)
done
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by OTlandlord: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
This man dey find VP...IT STILL WON'T HAPPEN
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by denjjy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oga I will give you my thick CSO if you would support my presidential bid.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Noeasyway042(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bello: Prof. You de closer to PMb, are you sure that man there is the real PMB?
Prof: you are right! I have been thinking about that since.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Akharmony: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
it a serious matter no doubt.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Das1mama: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oga wetin i dy hear say e happen for imo na true?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by APCNig: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
He was simply telling the VP that "Ilu le ooo, kosowo lode, Obinrin n kigbe, Okunrin n kigbe, ka lu ku lo n kigbe owo" undecided

Baba Yooruba, eku iwaju oo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Parada: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Look at this jerk.
Wetin concern Hausa party say another foolish igbo lose to another of his bigoted tribesmen.

AsampeteNwaanyi:

Hahahahahaha look at who show up his head

Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha

so Andy uba is no longer the incoming cofnor
so APGA is no longer ipob party
Hahahahaha
consolation of the bereaved
Hahahahaha

told you just like your pasta of the most high
Andy is doomed to fail
another victory
Hahahahaha
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Wchris(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
He was begging Osinbajo to be his vice presido
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by Pootle: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
i hear say jagaban go bench u for 2023 undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
I heard him saying : Sir I am serious the die is cast,the lies aren't working no more . I am confused
Re: Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo by dbestuncle: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Decampees you mean! Those guys go soon decamp again o
Nonpartisan1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.