Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself (11544 Views)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by centilad(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
This comes to mind.
Pls increase the volume
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by iHart(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
In other words, can we say that the fear of success could become success?

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by dangoteinlaw: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Trying doesn't mean you now make use of your feeding for business purposes, you will find yourself begging and the same motivational speakers will still call you lazy for begging.

Listen to motivational speakers at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by mrfizy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
iHart:
In other words, can we say that the fear of success could become success?

Since fear of success is fear of the success process and what could go wrong,if one should damn what could go wrong and see it as an opportunity for learning then success might just be inevitable.
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by xxxXXXxxx: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Genuine effort on every worthy endeavour is always necessary. A very deep write-up, I must say.
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by ibrahrem9606: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
hola106:
Sharp iPhone X 256 gb available for sale at giveaway price

Chat me
I need .....how do we contact you chairman
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Brushstrokes20: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Awesome piece!
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Meedon: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Trying doesn't mean you now make use of your feeding for business purposes, you will find yourself begging and the same motivational speakers will still call you lazy for begging.

Listen to motivational speakers at your own peril.

Deh there!
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by cherryCola: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Reading through this i could hear the voice of my
rich dad echoing in my head, "sometimes people let
the fear of failure out shine the joy, happiness
and benefits of success "cry .

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is absolutely true cool

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
One man told me few years ago.

"Guy, I know I'm a failure but I'll keep trying. I have failed at everything I tried".

I knew this man, he had cars, house, but people seeing him from outside thought he was a success. I understood him very well because I have been in his shoes before, cars, house and still not sure of where my next money will come from. (No guaranteed income).

Today, he rides one car but his millions multiply every month.

If you are on a government budget, you will not understand what BUSINESS PEOPLE go through to succeed in life.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Andercruz: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107492161:
A failure to one person might simply be a great learning experience for someone else.
Many of us are afraid of failing, at least some of the time.
But fear of failure (also called "atychiphobia"wink is when we allow that fear to stop us doing the things that can move us forward to achieve our goals.
Extreme fear of failure can affect mental health, relationships, and overall quality of life.
This paralyzing set of thoughts, feelings, and actions can lead to: Avoidance of tasks, projects, opportunities, and even other people (out of perceived negative judgments and a sense of shame or disappointment)

It's almost impossible to go through life without experiencing some kind of failure.
People who do so probably live so cautiously that they go nowhere. Put simply, they're not really living at all.

Michael Jordan is widely considered to be one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
And yet, he was cut from his high school basketball team because his coach didn't think he had enough skill.

Warren Buffet, one of the world's richest and most successful businessmen, was rejected by Harvard University.

Richard Branson, owner of the Virgin empire, is a high-school dropout.

Ways to stop living in fear,
For example, if you've been too afraid to talk to the new department head (who has the power to give you the promotion you want), then make that your first goal. Plan to stop by her office during the next week to introduce yourself.

Or, imagine that you've dreamed of returning to school to get your MBA, but you're convinced that you're not smart enough to be accepted into business school.
Set a goal to talk with a school counselor or admissions officer to see what's required for admission.

Try to make your goals tiny steps on the route to much bigger goals.
Don't focus on the end picture: getting the promotion, or graduating with an MBA.
Just focus on the next step: introducing yourself to the department head, and talking to an admissions officer. That's it!

Taking one small step at a time will help build your confidence, keep you moving forward, and prevent you from getting overwhelmed with visions of your final goal.

We hope this helps someone out there.

We Rise.

I love it. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by neurowale001(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
hola106:
Sharp iPhone X 256 gb available for sale at giveaway price

Chat me

Interested bro...
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Timodeyforyou(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for sharing ❤️
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
BobbieZion:
Not could become.
The Fear of Failure is Failure itself.

I am speaking from experience...
No be 1,no be 2

The bouncing back is greater,when u realised that u messed up the first time big time.

Are we meant to court/embrace failure? I thought fear of failure was to propel one to succeed. undecided
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Wchris(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good one bro
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is exactly what i need to hear right now, this moment, this minute.
I am not giving up!
We move!
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by eagleonearth(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
jnuru:
Absolutely correct...
Foreign used laptop at affordable price:
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: corei5
Processor speed: 2.5GHz
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
55k only
0:8:0:3:7:7:5:3:4:5:4
hope this is real?
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
thanks man

post=107492161:
A failure to one person might simply be a great learning experience for someone else.
Many of us are afraid of failing, at least some of the time.
But fear of failure (also called "atychiphobia"wink is when we allow that fear to stop us doing the things that can move us forward to achieve our goals.
Extreme fear of failure can affect mental health, relationships, and overall quality of life.
This paralyzing set of thoughts, feelings, and actions can lead to: Avoidance of tasks, projects, opportunities, and even other people (out of perceived negative judgments and a sense of shame or disappointment)

It's almost impossible to go through life without experiencing some kind of failure.
People who do so probably live so cautiously that they go nowhere. Put simply, they're not really living at all.

Michael Jordan is widely considered to be one of the greatest basketball players of all time.
And yet, he was cut from his high school basketball team because his coach didn't think he had enough skill.

Warren Buffet, one of the world's richest and most successful businessmen, was rejected by Harvard University.

Richard Branson, owner of the Virgin empire, is a high-school dropout.

Ways to stop living in fear,
For example, if you've been too afraid to talk to the new department head (who has the power to give you the promotion you want), then make that your first goal. Plan to stop by her office during the next week to introduce yourself.

Or, imagine that you've dreamed of returning to school to get your MBA, but you're convinced that you're not smart enough to be accepted into business school.
Set a goal to talk with a school counselor or admissions officer to see what's required for admission.

Try to make your goals tiny steps on the route to much bigger goals.
Don't focus on the end picture: getting the promotion, or graduating with an MBA.
Just focus on the next step: introducing yourself to the department head, and talking to an admissions officer. That's it!

Taking one small step at a time will help build your confidence, keep you moving forward, and prevent you from getting overwhelmed with visions of your final goal.

We hope this helps someone out there.

We Rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by anayolity: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks to whoever wrote this piece ..... I've been messing up!!

How can I be more and yet do less .
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Guzx: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yeah
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
BobbieZion:
Not could become.
The Fear of Failure is Failure itself.

I am speaking from experience...
No be 1,no be 2

The bouncing back is greater,when u realised that u messed up the first time big time.
Word
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by Chinehz(f): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Ok....... thank you
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by hola106(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
neurowale001:

Interested bro...
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by hola106(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
ibrahrem9606:

I need .....how do we contact you chairman
Re: The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself by BobbieZion(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Are we meant to court/embrace failure? I thought fear of failure was to propel one to succeed. undecided

We are meant to accept,learn,face and move on from failure.

We are not meant to embrace or cuddle it.....Nor run away.
We are not meant to Fear anything!
Fear is the most powerful energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T / How To Legalize Nigerian Marriage Certificate / Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.