Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally (4521 Views)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Diabetic Diet: How Lemon And Lemon Water Can Help Cure Diabetes / Who Knows What Can Cure Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by theman12: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2011
Pls visit www.mynaija4sure..com for full information.
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by UcheJoe(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hello,

There are natural supplements that actually cure diabetes. The combination of these supplements helps in rejuvenating the b cells in the pancreas to secrete insulin again; hence reducing and stopping frequency of insulin shorts. Should you need further assistance? contact 07089817304. Thanks
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by knowledge4(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
There is a proven triangular relationship between stress, high BP and diabetes.
In fact, uncontrolled exposure to stress is a direct cause of high BP and diabetes ,all deadly silent killers.
To avoid sudden death,you must know your stress tolerance level and how to eliminate the excess.
You must know the 'mathematics of your life' which are various health numbers which determine whether you can slump and kick the bucket in the next hour.No doctor in Nigeria will be that foolish to reveal these sensitive details to you cos you'll stop patronising them.
They will tell you just enough to ensure that you come back to them.
Accidentally,i stumbled on this sensitive info and to be ignorant of the maths of your life is grave risk.
You have to know these numbers and maintain them at normal ranges always.
To prevent diabetes,you must know how to take stress out of your life.
For details text 08136268967
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by ibkonis(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
knowledge4:

There is a proven triangular relationship between stress, high BP and diabetes.
In fact, uncontrolled exposure to stress is a direct cause of high BP and diabetes ,all deadly silent killers.
To avoid sudden death,you must know your stress tolerance level and how to eliminate the excess.
You must know the 'mathematics of your life' which are various health numbers which determine whether you can slump and kick the bucket in the next hour.No doctor in Nigeria will be that foolish to reveal these sensitive details to you cos you'll stop patronising them.
They will tell you just enough to ensure that you come back to them.
Accidentally,i stumbled on this sensitive info and to be ignorant of the maths of your life is grave risk.
You have to know these numbers and maintain them at normal ranges always.
To prevent diabetes,you must know how to take stress out of your life.
For details text 08136268967
Why askin people 2 txt if u no u 2ruely want 2 educate dem? U're tryin 2 play sum pranks
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by knowledge4(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Diabetes and care— there cannot be a better combination of words in the world of diabetes!

Your doctor may examine and advise you for some time on diabetes during your visits to his clinic or his visits to your residence. But you are your own doctor for 24 hours all through the months and years with diabetes. How many times a day do you contemplate about the word diabetes?

But don't you despair. You can fight it out with proper care.

The two words that stand uppermost in diabetes care are diet and exercise! If you are disciplined in these two areas, half of your battle is won!

Be in the know that 50 to 60 percent of daily calories come from carbohydrates, 12 to 20 percent from proteins, and not more than 30 percent from fats.

As for diet, let the balance weigh heavily in favor of fruits, vegetables and lots of fiber. More intake of fiber will help you immensely. Give up your past habit of taking heavy meals. Take in small quantities, as and when you are hungry. Extremely high or low blood glucose levels need to be avoided. As for losing weight, “slow and steady wins the race.” You have already consulted your doctor, you strictly go by the norms given to you and you lose two pounds per week. Very good! That's good progress.

The risk of heart diseases and liver problems are ever there for diabetics. The food items that are major sources of saturated fats must be avoided. Olive oil is often recommended as a good source of mono-unsaturated fat, the healthiest type of fat.

You must remember the following points, which are your lifelines:

1. Maintain the normal blood glucose level.

2. You have the possibility of heart and liver diseases. Limit your food items from this point of view.

3. Maintain the desired level of weight.

With all the emphasis on diet, research on influence of various types of foods on the diabetes patients is still going on unabated. Researchers in this area are the most confused lot. They are certain about effects of some items of food. Vague opinions also float. For example, the researchers are sure that cooked foods raise blood glucose higher than the raw foods. Whether foods with sugar raise blood glucose higher than the foods with starch, is still uncertain!

Diabetes care will, perhaps, be a hot subject for all time to come—so far, diabetes is alive and kicking!

DISCLAIMER: Please take note that i am not giving medical advice.
CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE ACTING ON THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by knowledge4(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2011
You might be thinking "What's the connection between diabetes and the menopause?"

Well, for ladies reaching that certain age, it can be very traumatic - especially when some of the effects experienced can easily be mistaken for those we have to be aware of when managing our diabetes,

For a diabetic taking medication, keeping blood sugars at the right level is a balancing act. If sugar levels drop too low, because of not eating enough or at the right times, you suffer a hypoglycemia episode (sometimes called 'hypo' for short). For me, this usually manifests itself as shaking; irritability; sweating and a faint-headed feeling.

If you are diabetic and have ever had low-blood sugar you may recognize some of these symptoms, amongst others. A quick 'glucose fix' usually settles it within 5-10 minutes.

Now, compare that to some of the symptoms of starting the menopause; hot flushes [I call them 'power-surges' wink] - similar to the sweats of a hypo; mood swings - akin to the irritability you might experience during a hypo. It's very easy to confuse the symptoms you are feeling.

When I first started the menopause, I frequently confused waking at 2 a.m. in the morning in a cold sweat as a hypo and took a quick sugar boost to settle myself. That pushed my blood sugar levels up when I didn't need it. Not a good idea!

It was only after visiting my Doctor to talk about these frequent, unexpected hypos I discovered I was starting the menopause (I was in my late 40s, so it was rather unexpected, normally it doesn't occur until early-to-mid 50s).

If you are a lady, with diabetes controlled by medication, and you are in your early 50s and you start having frequent, unexplained hypos - check your sugar levels before 'treating the condition'. And get your Doctor to check your symptoms. You may be confusing symptoms of diabetes and the menopause.

And guys; if your lady normally has great control of her diabetes and suddenly seems to be showing the same symptoms when she was getting her diabetes into balance (if you knew her then) please be supportive and understanding, she's going through one hell of an experience, but I promise, she will come through and be her normal, loving and charming self once again.

DISCLAIMER:BEFORE YOU ACT ON THIS, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by moneytreeteam: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Prevention is always better than cure
We have 20 Million Nigerians who are Diabetic! Based on the African diet, diabetes is predicted to become an epidemic in a few more years. The cost of management is high, the drugs are not curative.

Loetue still remains the Best preventive invention for Diabetics. Every home needs it.

Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by moneytreeteam: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
I strongly recommend Loetue Pure Cocoa Concentrate for prevention of Diabetes & Hypertension, every home needs this...http:///SBmKTU
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by onoerime: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Try this and thank me latter. Buy okra 50 or 100naira may do at the start. Chop very well and allow it to ferment over nite. Filter it and take one full glass first thing in the morning and last thing in the nite. Do this for six weeks. Thank me leta. Share your testimonies here. If you have questions. Join me on whatsapp. 08134556352
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by loisella(f): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
DIABETES is the result of insufficient production of insulinby the pancrease,
Symptoms includes frequent urination, sugar in urine, tiredness, fatique and unable to go about normal daily activities,
Medications that help diabetic patients or prebents diabetes includes;
Cordycep,which enhances immune fuctions and used for kidnet problems 
Danshen pill, improves metabolic diseases like diabetes
.Propolis softgel capsules, which adjust blood fat reduces blood pressure and so on.
Bitter melon,royal jelly and deepure tea.
for more info on these diabetes medication call
08038115542 or
Re: How You Can Cure Diabetes Naturally by lorraineshobajo: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello to everyone , my name is Lorraine Shobajo , I am from New York , I am 38 years old, I want to share my testimony on how Dr Ayeni helped me lose my weight and cure my type 1 diabetes , my weight has been a big obstacle to my carrier , I am a lazy person I don’t do much exercises, till I saw how Dr Ayeni helped someone from New Mexico to lose his weight , I contacted him and he gave me herbal medicine which I used and I lost 80 pounds within two weeks, if you are out there and you are also lazy or not fit for exercise and you want to lose your weight contact Dr Ayeni on ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com or visit his web site http://ayeniharbelcure.wix.com/cure thank you Dr Ayeni

(1) (Reply)

Is Tuberculosis Hereditary!!?!??? / Careless Doctors Slashes Babies Head During Cs, Mother Begs Fashola For Justice. / 12 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System And Make You Healthier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.