Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) (4968 Views)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / IPPIS: ASUU To Meet NASS Leaders In Fight Against Payroll System Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
khia:

The Uk isn't America.
PICANTO YOU AGAIN angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
revolt:
Lol.. you can tell thats a troublesome woman. Probably divorced or giving her husband hell....if there's anyone. First of all why the fck is she going to fight for her daughter... thats a typical single mother move. If she had a man he'd tell her to consult the right authority. Bullying na regular thing for yankee. If she doesn't want that then take the child to an expensive private school. I did part of my high school in fgcph and heheheh na beating we dey recieve constant and taxing. Shout out to FGC PH. That was what prepped me for survival in the U.S. Her accent alone is so bleeped up with heavy yoruba accentuation. Bad representation of non ADOS. There are avenues to address these kind of issues not gragra...lol. Moreover this is prolly U.K.. if na yankee they would have mobbed her. A black American would attack her first lol.

There you go with your bigoted bullcrap. This story has nothing to do with Black Americans yet you managed to drag them in. That uncultured Nigerian lady was in the wrong and the African/British student was justified in defending herself. What does ADOS have to do with this story?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
khia:

The titled clearly says the UK not the US. That lady had no right to put her hands on that girl. Respect is earned and that foolish woman doesn't deserve an ounce of respect

I hope she's arrested. You say that foreigners don't have respect but what ounce of respect did that Nigerian lady have for that girl? You can't bring your stupidity to other countries and expect the outcome to be the same as in Nigeria. Kudos to that girl for defending herself.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
careytommy37:
Useless woman. She will definitely be charged and most likely deported.
I'm very sure she wouldn't have done that if it were a white kid

You're correct, she wouldn't even approach a white kid with that attitude, she would kiss the white kid's ass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fulfilled the angry black women stereotype. MASCULINE energy

Defo a single mother doing care work.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Treasure17(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
The I have your type at home crew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by zedegit: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
cassidy1996:
her village people are processing her matter, 95% loading.........................

Seriously she's at fault. They can charge her for assaulting a minor.

Verbal abuse wasn't enough for her to go physical. The case is stacked against her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by gentiles(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Typical Nigerian mentality, the elderly woman does not have respect for herself, yet she demands same from the teen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by jimmychang: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na UK no be US ohhhhh.The accent dey smell grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Assault case. Gonna lose her job lol. Ode
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by larrybabanla(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Na US you dey o

them fit arrest you on top
sue you go court shocked
u get sense, and so?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2021
khia:
It's the UK not the US, can't you people read?
you came late he modified the post.

stop saying what you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Twizzy30(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2021
You’re not going to earn any respect if you’re going to beat it into someone.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Adranido(m): 2:57am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=CampussNews post=107492435]Update from

A video has gone gone viral online showing a Nigerian Lady in the United Kingdom quarreling and physically fighting a teenage school girl for allegedly disrespecting her, Siggy reveals.

In the video, the woman is heard telling the school girl standing in front of her that she is young enough to be her child.

"You're not older than my daughter. This is how you behave outside?'"

The girl then turns and asks the woman to stop talking down on her because she is not her parent.

"Stop shouting in my face," the girl says.

But the woman shouts at her, saying, "Shut up."

Soon, their verbal altercation turns physical when the woman hits the girl. The girl retaliates and things go downhill from there.

The video posted on instagram by @ has led to a debate, with some saying the woman was wrong for hitting the girl, while others said the girl should never have talked back to the woman. wich kin look b dis
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by lasisi69(f): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Mannerless kid...

How I wish the woman found the strength to just walk away from the situation.
yeah, I felt bad too cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by iReddington: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2021
She dare not put hands on her if she was white. What a frustrated bitter angry woman diverting her frustration on the girl. How can you be charging and beating someone's daughter like that, what nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
khia:

The title clearly says the UK not the US. That lady had no right to put her hands on that girl. Respect is earned and that foolish woman doesn't deserve an ounce of respect

I hope she's arrested. You say that foreigners don't have respect but what ounce of respect did that Nigerian lady have for that girl? You can't bring your stupidity to other countries and expect the outcome to be the same as in Nigeria. Kudos to that girl for defending herself.
You just exposed your brash, cocky, and unruliness blantantly, typical of a ghetto akata woman, this is why I hate akata women with a passion, especially with the silly way you guys talk.

Abeg comot for here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Imustnottalk: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
That woman will be regretting what she did now that's why I don't fight anyone when cross my lane I go my own jeje.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Siggynigeria: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Truthteller2020: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AMERICA NOR BE OGBOMOSHO
Non be America.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by suffering: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
After she spends 90 days in prison she'll learn how to compose herself.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
suffering:
After she spends 90 days in prison she'll learn how to compose herself.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You just exposed your brash, cocky, and unruliness blantantly, typical of a ghetto akata woman, this is why I hate akata women with a passion, especially with the silly way you guys talk.

Abeg comot for here.

The feelings are mutual. Don't ever condemn someone for the way they speak when you speak with that horrible accent and that horrible pidgin you call English, it's so damn ghetto and ratchet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2021
tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:
Fulfilled the angry black women stereotype. MASCULINE energy

Defo a single mother doing care work.

Let me laugh at this post and keep the reasons to myself.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
khia:

The feelings are mutual. Don't ever condemn someone for the way the speak when you speak with that horrible accent and that horrible pidgin you call English, it's so damn ghetto and ratchet. grin

Says the dindu nuffin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Says the dindu nuffin.

Says the useless lame ass wanna be British re.tard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
9182736455O1999:

you came late
he modified the post.

stop saying what you don't know

He modified his post after I posted mine, so talk what you know.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
khia:

Says the useless lame ass wanna be British re.tard.

I'm already British my darling.

At least some Nigerians don't have English as a first language and speak multiple languages.

What is the excuse of AAs who only have English as their first and only language?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) by khia: 3:25am On Nov 13, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm already British my darling.

At least some Nigerians don't have English as a first language and speak multiple languages.

What is the excuse of AAs who only have English as their first and only language?

You're an African living in Britain.
What of the Black Americans who speak several languages, you see how stupid your statement was.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijmb Resources / 5 Famous Women Who Never Got Married / Lasu's Pgd/masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.