Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

We Are Back In Opobo Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Back In Opobo Again (4010 Views)

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Igboid: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yet they foolishly persist!
What will they do.
They feel they have invested alot of emotions into the place.
They are hanging unto the stupid hope that Opobo and Bonny would one day throw away their Igbo language heritage and accept the dead Ijaw language they are forcing on the people.
They also hope that when the day of reckoning comes, they will choose them over Igbos. grin

9 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

Do you know that RobbStark is from Opobo? And he's saying that they are not igbos.

Show me anyone from.Opobo claiming Ibo. Just one.

I will be waiting with a mention.
The people making noise here claiming territories as being ibos are miscreants, pigs.
Their rant ends here Nland.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by QueenAgbo(f): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
mk i dance opopbo dance for this hater small abeg

guy go and die

the language they speak is Igbo. They are igbos. their town is opobo....just like Mbeise people in IMO, nsukka in Enugu, ihiala people , obosi people in anambara...we cant say they speak nsuka or obosi or ihiala etc. they language they speak is Igbo.

take not that igbos have different dialect which are all still classified as Igbo language.

They are Igbo people.

The haters and political propagandists often post rubbish to disinform people online and write a wrong narrative but u cannot forcefully separate brothers and sisters with each other, using lies and deceit to say rubbish. blood is thicker than water.

ndi nembe na opobo nine, onu nwebe anwuri, maka na anyi nine ga fu Biafra

BIAFRA BU NKE ANYI....

ANYI GA PU WITH NDI KALABAR NINE MAKA NA HA BU EZIGBO ONYI ANYI.

Ikwere kwenu
mbeise kwenu
nsukka kweinu
nembe kweinu
Agbor kwenu
Ibuzor kwenu

etc etc

Our great kalabar people, our true brothers, we are going home to the land of milk and honey. I love you all

Biafrans we move

Remove agbor from your illusion,we are not interested.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Igboid:

What will they do.
They feel they have invested alot of emotions into the place.
They are hanging unto the stupid hope that Opobo and Bonny would one day throw away their Igbo language heritage and accept the dead Ijaw language they are forcing on the people.
They also hope that when the day of reckoning comes, they will choose them over Igbos. grin

It will become clearer to them as the days go by. I'm sure of that.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
long time benawei......

Yeah brotherly. I full ground.
Just ignoring these pigs n miscreants here who always masturbate on the Ijaw people especially the ibani people opening thread upon threads.
But as always, na here e end, e no reach anywhere.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
OP, my native name is Idawarifa. It's an ibani name, an Ijaw name. Could you please tell me what the name means in Ibo language.
My younger sister name is Sotonye whereas I have relatives who bear names such as kalada, Tamunoibim, Ibiwari, Amieye, etc
These names and many more I believe have Ibo roots n meaning, I will be waiting to get their Ibo meaning.

Until then, continue being frustrated and dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ifiokjohn(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
#Ebi, Captain8 come and see Opobos displaying their igbo culture oo

4 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
RobbStark:
OP, my native name is Idawarifa. It's an ibani name, an Ijaw name. Could you please tell me what the name means in Ibo language.
My younger sister name is Sotonye whereas I have relatives who bear names such as kalada, Tamunoibim, Ibiwari, Amieye, etc
These names and many more I believe have Ibo roots n meaning, I will be waiting to get their Ibo meaning.

Until then, continue being frustrated and dreaming.

Hahaha. Just be a law abiding citizen that's all we need from you. If you like your name can be elephant.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Remove agbor from your illusion,we are not interested.Thanks.
Shaarap......You're inconsequential in the scheme of things. Ndi identity crisis.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by QueenAgbo(f): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Shaarap......You're inconsequential in the scheme of things. Ndi identity crisis.

Okay sir.Continue with your madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by paramakina202: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
SlayerForever:
Join us as we move from Opobo Town, to carry out final respects of the Ugele Mkpa Nwotam society, Opobo at their tradiational headquarters at Ohambele Ndoki, Abia state.

It is standard practice to first head to Ohambele to fully validate what is to be done and concluded at Opobo.

See the video : https://www.facebook.com/ijacktolofari/videos/613979786271558/?app=fbl

Listen to what the narrator, an Opobo guy is saying from 5:20. He really mixed up eziokwu with akuko mgbu. But I feel there are positives to take out anyway, regardless.

The narrator is an Ijaw expantionist agent sent to Ohambele to confuse them.Did you hear him say that Ohambele is an Ijaw town?
Men there is nothing worth celebrating here Ijaw people have wicked agenda for ndi Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
paramakina202:

The narrator is an Ijaw expantionist agent sent to Ohambele to confuse them.Did you hear him say that Ohambele is an Ijaw town?
Men there is nothing worth celebrating here Ijaw people have wicked agenda for ndi Igbo.

He will fail.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

Yeah brotherly. I full ground.
Just ignoring these pigs n miscreants here who always masturbate on the Ijaw people especially the ibani people opening thread upon threads.
But as always, na here e end, e no reach anywhere.
naso benawei..... their frustrations pains only end online
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Captain8(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

There are no Ijaws in Rivers, let alone Akwaibom.
Don't be foolish.
I don't know about Ondo and Edo, I will let those concerned to handle you.

Ama-Onye-nabo is not an Ijaw title or name.
your pain and frustration end only on Nairaland..... enor reach any where for Opobo......

you said Opobos are igbou, right? oya, abeg, make una gather come Opobo and put igbo flag na
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Igboid: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Captain8:
your pain and frustration end only on Nairaland..... enor reach any where for Opobo......

you said Opobos are igbou, right? oya, abeg, make una gather come Opobo and put igbo flag na

The Igbo flag need not to be put in Opobo.
It is already there in culture, in language, in musical equipments, in songs, in dance, in beliefs.
What more do you need?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 12:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo own till today.
All Ibo lies and frustrations end here.
Go claim them physical, or force them into Ibo socia-cultural organizations.
Foolish lie lie Ibo.
Don't show me fake things created by Ibo.
Go and put Opobo in Ibo socia-cultural organizations, and remove them from all the Ijaw ones they belong, without leaving even one behind.
All una frustrations end here.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:
Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo own till today.
Foolish lie lie Ibo.
Go and put Opobo in Ibo socia-cultural organizations, and remove them from all the Ijaw ones they belong, without leaving even one behind.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ayzTIGER: 1:31am On Nov 11, 2021
When ogogoro is at work

4 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2021
ayzTIGER:
When ogogoro is at work

Ibo can create anything online.
Go remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and force them into Ibo own.
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:
Foolish lie lie Ibo.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ayzTIGER: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Ibo can create anything online.
Go remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and force them into Ibo own.
Mumu.
We are just laughing at your foolishness. What can be more foolish than trying to replace a language that has been spoken for thousand of years with ogogoro language. Do you plan to kill the whole Opobo adults?

5 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ThickSharon123(f): 2:37am On Nov 11, 2021
SaintBishop:

Do you know that RobbStark is from Opobo? And he's saying that they are not igbos.

Good question, then why do you say Opobo should come online to claim they are Igbos.

I can come and claim I'm Opobo and not Igbo, how do you verify? Stop being silly, if you know it can't be verified, just accept the evidence that has been brought before you.

Why not you head to the same community and meet the man in the video and ask him questions if he is Igbo or not. Then you bring the evidence here.

Your Ijaw right, so it would be pretty near to you to pay him a respectful visit and see things for yourself rather than claiming smarty pants online. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ThickSharon123(f): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

She's not Agbor, dear. Don't let her confuse you. Ignore her sentimental bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by ThickSharon123(f): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:
Join us as we move from Opobo Town, to carry out final respects of the Ugele Mkpa Nwotam society, Opobo at their tradiational headquarters at Ohambele Ndoki, Abia state.

It is standard practice to first head to Ohambele to fully validate what is to be done and concluded at Opobo.

See the video : https://www.facebook.com/ijacktolofari/videos/613979786271558/?app=fbl

Listen to what the narrator, an Opobo guy is saying from 5:20. He really mixed up eziokwu with akuko mgbu. But I feel there are positives to take out anyway, regardless.

I had just watched it, the narrator was just bias and funny. Why couldn't he say they were Ijaw people in front of that chief when he came close, but was a bit afar, and whispering to the camera.

He couldn't even say they were Ijaw people in the small group. Gosh, this is so eye-clearing. A Ghanaian Lady who loves Igbo to the bone. kiss

5 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Good question, then why do you say Opobo should come online to claim they are Igbos.

I can come and claim I'm Opobo and not Igbo, how do you verify? Stop being silly, if you know it can't be verified, just accept the evidence that has been brought before you.

Why not you head to the same community and meet the man in the video and ask him questions if he is Igbo or not. Then you bring the evidence here.

Your Ijaw right, so it would be pretty near to you to pay him a respectful visit and see things for yourself rather than claiming smarty pants online. grin

How can some one who comes from a place be lying to claim the place??
I have said it countless times that the ibani people are Ijaw people. Telling me some of them speak Ibo makes them Ibo is a real joke. Speaking a language alone cannot make you one. You have seen countless times how the Ijaws say they own the place which is the truth. I am yet to see an ibani man say he is Ibo. I really do not care about any meeting held anywhere for all I know, it could be slayerforever and his fellow miscreants having a meeting and saying it's ndoki abi ohambele people saying such.
Show me a video of a man in Opobo or Bonny saying he is Ibo.

When you have such vid, give me a mention.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Odingo1: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Robbstark is an Afonja guy claiming Opobo man, all Opobo people agree that they are Igbos.
Ibani and Opobo are typical Igbo villages. Their Igbo names and language gives them out as Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2021
ayzTIGER:
We are just laughing at your foolishness. What can be more foolish than trying to replace a language that has been spoken for thousand of years with ogogoro language. Do you plan to kill the whole Opobo adults?

Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo socia-cultural organization.
Foolish lies.
Go claim them physical and stop frustrating here.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Odingo1:
Robbstark is an Afonja guy claiming Opobo man, all Opobo people agree that they are Igbos.
Ibani and Opobo are typical Igbo villages. Their Igbo names and language gives them out as Igbos.

If they are Ibo why are they not in even one Ibo socia-cultural organizations
But instead they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
Mumu man.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Odingo1:

No Opobo man bear Ibo name.

Is Ibim Ibiwari from Opobo an Ibo name

Is Tamuno Kpokpo from Opobo and Ibo name??

Is Adawari George from Opobo an Ibo name.

Is Sekibo from Opobo an Ibo name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2021
ayzTIGER:
When ogogoro is at work

Tell me why they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo own?
Foolish landlocked dot circle Biafrans.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Pass11: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo socia-cultural organization.
Foolish lies.
Go claim them physical and stop frustrating here.

This is the same thing you tell bini people until they started touching you people physically cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Others - SERAP Tells President Tinubu / How Corruption Works In Countries Like The USA! / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.