Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

We Are Back In Opobo Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Back In Opobo Again (4025 Views)

No More Igbo Language In Opobo Again / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Governor Wike Links Opobo Kingdom By Road, After 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:
[/b]
This is the same thing you tell bini people until they started touching you people physically cheesy grin

That was created by Ibo like u going everywhere and saying you are Ijaw.
That was created by none ijaw.post anything u want it was posted by none Ijaws.
Na tiny Bini tribe Ijaw go beg.

It was created and posted by none Ijaws.
Foolish ibos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by oyatz(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

There are no Ijaws in Rivers, let alone Akwaibom.
Don't be foolish.
I don't know about Ondo and Edo, I will let those concerned to handle you.

Ama-Onye-nabo is not an Ijaw title or name.

But the Ijaws never used any title like Ama-Onye-Nabo.

You need to know that compound words in one language can be manipulated to mean something else in a different language by breaking it into two or more morphenes.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Kinematics: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

[s]There are no Ijaws in Rivers, let alone Akwaibom.
Don't be foolish.

Ama-Onye-nabo is not an Ijaw title or name.[/s]

I carry yansh for you... u dey lie for africa

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Why are the Opobo people in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations without leaving none behind, but they not even in one Ibo own.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Kinematics: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Odingo1:
[s]Robbstark is an Afonja guy claiming Opobo man[/b], all Opobo people agree that they are Igbos.
Ibani and Opobo are typical Igbo villages. Their Igbo names and language gives them out as Igbos.[/s]

Nothing I no go see on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Pass11: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

That was created by Ibo like u going everywhere and saying you are Ijaw.
That was created by none ijaw.post anything u want it was posted by none Ijaws.
Na tiny Bini tribe Ijaw go beg.

It was created and posted by none Ijaws.
Foolish ibos.
I know that bayelsa state is educational disadvantage state in South but I don't know that it has gotten worst,so Nigeria national newspapers own by igbos cheesy grin bayelsa people self

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

I know that bayelsa state is educational disadvantage state in South but I don't know that it has gotten worst,so Nigeria national newspapers own by igbos cheesy grin bayelsa people self

That post was created by Ibo.
Post it from now till tomorrow e no concern us.
And it's far from the truth.
Ipob that are afraid to face Nigeria Army that's why they kill fellow ibos instead.
That lie was created by Ibo.
Nigeria Army massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere and u guys try to lie that it was Fulani disguising as Ugm when everybody could clearly see that the corpse that are massacred everywhere are Ibo.

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Pass11: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

That post was created by Ibo.
Post it from now till tomorrow e no concern us.
And it's far from the truth.
Ipob that are afraid to face Nigeria Army that's why they kill fellow ibos instead.
That lie was created by Ibo.
Nigeria Army massacre Ipob and ESN boyscouts everywhere and u guys try to lie that it was Fulani disguising as Ugm when everybody could clearly see that the corpse that are massacred everywhere are Ibo.

cheesy grin oba have forgiven your sin

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

cheesy grin oba have forgiven your sin

Silence is the best answer for a liar and fool.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by oyatz(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Odingo1:
Robbstark is an Afonja guy claiming Opobo man, all Opobo people agree that they are Igbos.
Ibani and Opobo are typical Igbo villages. Their Igbo names and language gives them out as Igbos.

Anyone who doesn't support your views on Nairaland is automatically an Afonja!

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Pass11: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Silence is the best answer for a liar and fool.
Go and sin no more oba of bini has forgiven ijaw people cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I had just watched it, the narrator was just bias and funny. Why couldn't he say they were Ijaw people in front of that chief when he came close, but was a bit afar, and whispering to the camera.

He couldn't even say they were Ijaw people in the small group. Gosh, this is so eye-clearing. A Ghanaian Lady who loves Igbo to the bone. kiss

Exactly. The miscreant should have opened his mouth to call the king an Ijaw man and see what would happen.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Ohanaeze ndigbo I'd to be blamed for what we experienced in the Igbo nation for a long time. It took Ipob for people to realize what was happening.

The ijaw know that Nigeria respects only strength ,hence why the keep trying to steal groups who obviously aren't ijaw (especially those of coastal areas). They have proven to be great scavengers and parasites,trying to carve out a position where they have none.

They realise that they can't lay claim to the opobo or bonny without the ndoki and that's why they now begin to claim those too (ndoki/obigbo).
What they don't know is that traditional history of the Ngwa ties the Ngwa to mbaise on its right, to the ndoki ,ikwerre and opobo to it's south.

The ijaw are quick to point out the opobo caneos as a way specific to the ijaw's alone, but seem not to know that Igbo tribes from inland (the Ngwa) used caneos to move from upstream imo river to trade with there cousins downstream- in fact ,my village has families whose identity are as those of caneo builders.i only learnt about this because during the covid lockdown, pals began to ressurect ancient trade and communal routes into places like pH using boats to beat the lockdown between states.

A conscious effort should be made to accurately record our (Igbo tribes in Nigeria) history .That is a project Ohanaeze ndigbo should be championing .That is a project every igbo society should champion,otherwise our identity will keep being stolen by people from a tribe of delinquent fishermen.

Which Igbo clan will pals like ijo claim next ? Since most of us are historically tied together.

Will they claim the people's of oguta-especially since it's lake empties into the Atlantic ocean?
Since they are now murmuring on how the ndoki(obigbo) is ijaw, will the also claim there cousins the Ngwa ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SaintBishop: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Good question, then why do you say Opobo should come online to claim they are Igbos.

I can come and claim I'm Opobo and not Igbo, how do you verify? Stop being silly, if you know it can't be verified, just accept the evidence that has been brought before you.

Why not you head to the same community and meet the man in the video and ask him questions if he is Igbo or not. Then you bring the evidence here.

Your Ijaw right, so it would be pretty near to you to pay him a respectful visit and see things for yourself rather than claiming smarty pants online. grin
Mrs or Mr or whatever the fvck you are I live in Rivers State,I have lot and lots of Opobo friends and none have told me to my face that they are igbos or want anything to do with igbos. That your brother igboid that is making his mouth here can not even go to Opobo and called them Igbo,all you people rant start and ends here,cause in reality we know what is on ground.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ijoh(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
eduj:
Ohanaeze ndigbo I'd to be blamed for what we experienced in the Igbo nation for a long time. It took Ipob for people to realize what was happening.

The ijaw know that Nigeria respects only strength ,hence why the keep trying to steal groups who obviously aren't ijaw (especially those of coastal areas). They have proven to be great scavengers and parasites,trying to carve out a position where they have none.

They realise that they can't lay claim to the opobo or bonny without the ndoki and that's why they now begin to claim those too (ndoki/obigbo).
What they don't know is that traditional history of the Ngwa ties the Ngwa to mbaise on its right, to the ndoki ,ikwerre and opobo to it's south.

The ijaw are quick to point out the opobo caneos as a way specific to the ijaw's alone, but seem not to know that Igbo tribes from inland (the Ngwa) used caneos to move from upstream imo river to trade with there cousins downstream- in fact ,my village has families whose identity are as those of caneo builders.i only learnt about this because during the covid lockdown, pals began to ressurect ancient trade and communal routes into places like pH using boats to beat the lockdown between states.

A conscious effort should be made to accurately record our (Igbo tribes in Nigeria) history .That is a project Ohanaeze ndigbo should be championing .That is a project every igbo society should champion,otherwise our identity will keep being stolen by people from a tribe of delinquent fishermen.

Which Igbo clan will pals like ijo claim next ? Since most of us are historically tied together.

Will they claim the people's of oguta-especially since it's lake empties into the Atlantic ocean?
Since they are now murmuring on how the ndoki(obigbo) is ijaw, will the also claim there cousins the Ngwa ?

Your frustrations ends here.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SaintBishop: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2021
RobbStark:

Show me anyone from.Opobo claiming Ibo. Just one.

I will be waiting with a mention.
The people making noise here claiming territories as being ibos are miscreants, pigs.
Their rant ends here Nland.
I know bro I know, I'm currently staying at Borokiri in port Harcourt,and the woman who sell provisions in my street is an Opobo woman,and she has never for once told me that she is an Igbo woman. I have a lot of Opobo friends in that area who will scream Godforbid if you call them igbo

4 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2021
eduj:

The interrelatedness of these Igbo groups like Ndoki, Ngwa etc etc is what makes me know the Ijaw are wasting their time. You can't claim Ndoki is Ijaw without roping in 3 or 4 other Igbo clans. That's why I don't fret.

As for resurrecting this old river routes, it must have been nostalgic for the older folks. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Kinematics:

Nothing I no go see on nairaland.

Their madness tire me aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by RobbStark(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
SaintBishop:
I know bro I know, I'm currently staying at Borokiri in port Harcourt,and the woman who sell provisions in my street is an Opobo woman,and she has never for once told me that she is an Igbo woman. I have a lot of Opobo friends in that area who will scream Godforbid if you call them igbo

I was in Opobo cos I carried some stuff for a burial we have this Friday. I thought the OP said he was in Opobo, I wanted to ask him personally to scream that we are Ibos lemme drag him to the sea n drown him, alas! he was in ohambele.

Let them make all the noise here in this forum, e no reach anywhere
How come ibani is Ibo yet no village in ibani towns bear ibo name, same thing with the people yet one miscreant who isn't even in his village probably hiding in Lagos wud want me to believe his shiit. Nah! I know better. All these started when they become piglets.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Bonny and Opobo are isoko. Be warned. Stay clear. Let me see anyone that will touch them physical. Bonny, Opobo my people, wado.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
kmcutez:
Bonny and Opobo are isoko. Be warned. Stay clear. Let me see anyone that will touch them physical. Bonny, Opobo my people, wado.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by BlackSaints: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

There are no Ijaws in Rivers, let alone Akwaibom.
Don't be foolish.

Ama-Onye-nabo is not an Ijaw title or name.
There are no ijaws in Rivers State? says who You? Listen Mr man,no carry your whatever come near my people ooo, Wakirike is 110% an ijaw clan! know your limit and stop speaking on behalf of my people.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by BlackAdam55(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
BlackSaints:
There are no ijaws in Rivers State? says who You? Listen Mr man,no carry your whatever come near my people ooo, Wakirike is 110% an ijaw clan! know your limit and stop speaking on behalf of my people.
Well said.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ijoh:

Your frustrations ends here.

Chairman, I don't drag with your like. Truth is never hidden.

On the day the animals go for there meeting, people will come to realise that the chicken is a bird and that the flying lizard is nothing but a reptile

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by highchief1: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Okay sir.Continue with your madness.
what part of Asaba r u in
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by Ekealterego: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Remove agbor from your illusion,we are not interested.Thanks.
Are you from Agbor? You are not? Go back to your backward village. You are Bini subject.

1 Like

Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by B2mario(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
SaintBishop:
Has any Opobo man or woman come online or offline to say that they are igbos? I don't think so. Keep living in your dreams.
Yes. They always say it in Aba.
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by chiedu7: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
SlayerForever:
Pictures from the event

rotate these pics & repost
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by SlayerForever: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
chiedu7:

rotate these pics & repost

Are you ordering me?
Re: We Are Back In Opobo Again by chiedu7: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Are you ordering me?
Any how u see am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Obianos: Perfect Couple Made In Heaven (adorable Pictures) / What In Your View Is The Immediate Problem The Federal and State Governments Should Tackle First? / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge. First Suspension Bridge In West Africa. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.