Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Thinking About Your Problem Perpetuates It The More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking About Your Problem Perpetuates It The More (222 Views)

Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Your Problem Perpetuates It The More by ThickSharon123(f): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Life is no fool to anyone, and we are no fool to life.
We have the very advantage to be all we want to be. But because of different factors in our lives we tend to feel alone, and rejected by society.
The factors I do attribute to this is, our religious upbringing, and our background.

With that said, the more we think about our problems the more we tend to fall the more.
Have you ever had this experience, when you are heading for an important event and you feel "Gosh, I'm late and I believe I won't make it for the event." Most cases, we tend not to make it for the event, and begin to ask God why?
God is not asleep, and it isn't God's fault. The fault is your feelings at the moment, you believed you were going to miss the interview and you did. Is the same with every situation in your life.

Why not change the way you think, instead of feeling poverty, feel rich. Instead of feeling sick, feel your healthier and stronger than ever, instead of feeling ugly, feel you are wanted and the most beautiful or handsome.

Feel great and loved, bye lovies... kiss

PS: it has worked for me, that's why I'm sharing it.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking About Your Problem Perpetuates It The More by Bigredmachine: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
How next doors to happiness lives sorrow

Re: Thinking About Your Problem Perpetuates It The More by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Fish, All Kinds Of Veggies, Fruits And Other Food Items For Sale / The Vectrum Renovation Tips For Your Home Wastes And Garbage / Ckay - Emiliana Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.