Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos (29172 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Myer(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
And I repeat, Cele na church?
Catholic na Church?
Anglican na church?
Baptist na church?
Aladura na church?
Jehovah's witness na church?
RCCG na church?
Winners na church?

This happens across church denominations.
But your ignorance is like garri on steroids, it keeps rising exponentially every time.

Let me attempt to school you cos I doubt your school education made any impact on you. Your parents could have easily have been competing with other rich people had dey invested their money in stocks, bonds or business than sending you to waste their money in school.

Every denomination has bad eggs.
Cele is simply more conspicuous becos they are easily identified by the white garments.

Most denominations orthodox or pentecostals ncluding RCCG, Winners, Christ Embassy , other pentecostal and orthodox churches have bad eggs as well among their pastor's who cower to peer pressure to seek for power or money to expand their designated parish/centre.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by AmeLonRo(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Very bad and sad if true.

Youths an all should be content with what they have.
basics of life is food and clothing.
Let that be okay for us all.

Go into farming.
No land? Use sacs
Dry season farming is easy in sacks. See how these okro grew well.
Just irrigate daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrw2QpQ69XU

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Vision101(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
@Bola146

Juju at it's peak, if you don't hold your man well, those ladies in this church will take it away rendering the man senseless, etc.

@me
Very correct
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Vision101(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2021
@Candidlady

lmao

i have heard stories sha! But it is 'erwhere, even our so called pentecostal churches!

na just god go save and guide us.

@me
Cele na high grade cult. C &S na younger brother
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Vision101(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2021
@Myer
Catholic na Church?
Anglican na church?
Baptist na church?
Aladura na church?
RCCG na church?
Winners na church?

But your ignorance is like garri on steroids, it keeps rising exponentially every time.

Let me attempt to school you cos I doubt your school education made any impact on you. Your parents could have easily have been competing with other rich people had dey invested their money in stocks, bonds or business than sending you to waste their money in school.

Cele is simply more conspicuous becos they are easily identified by the white garments.

Most denominations orthodox or pentecostals ncluding RCCG, Winners, Christ Embassy , other pentecostal and orthodox churches have bad eggs as well among their pastor's who cower to peer pressure to seek for power or money to expand their designated parish/centre.

@me
Cele nobi church. Na confirmed occultic home. Everybody know it. If you are there you better come out.

Again cele na glorified advanced babalawo.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by pepetua(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Myer:

Catholic na Church?
Anglican na church?
Baptist na church?
Aladura na church?
RCCG na church?
Winners na church?

Let me attempt to school you cos I doubt your school education made any impact on you. Your parents could ha[i][/i]ve easily have been competing with other rich people had dey invested their money in stocks, bonds or business than sending you to waste their money in school.

Cele is simply more conspicuous becos they are[i]
easily identified by the white garments.[/i]

Most denominations orthodox or pentecostals ncluding RCCG, WinGBners, Christ Embassy , other pentecostal and orthodox churches have bad eggs as well among their pastor's who cower to peer pressure to seek for power or money to expand their designated parish/centre.
The Lord is your shepherd my dear, don't mind the hypocritical mockers.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
WATCHOVER:

I don't know, but I how those work looks like.
Please tell me
leave me alone jo I’m hungry
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by dahme147(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Lmfao.....Biatch
TalkTalkTwins:

It's not even interesting how you just hear of organ harvesting, and it's the same people
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by ojoduoludare(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
is it celestial church of Christ or Gospel mission .... op have sense small na
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Conceptsncontex(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailynigerian.com/celestial-church-members-court/
If you still believe that this church do God things then you are very gullible. This is diabolism in a white robe. Any girl that is a celestial member I dey give am chance
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Myer(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vision101:
@Myer
Catholic na Church?

@me
Cele nobi church. Na confirmed occultic home. Everybody know it. If you are there you better come out.

Again cele na glorified advanced babalawo.

I was raised in a Cele home but ported to other church denominations when I became independent.
I've attended RCCG and Winners, JW and Christ embassy and others before I settled in a not-so-famous denomination.
So by first-hand experience I know what I'm saying.

I have an uncle who is a shepherd (pastor) in Celestial church.
I have a dad who is a respected patron in the church.

I cant speak for others but those two do not practice anything occultic or fetish.

All the activities they adopted as their doctrines are extracted from biblical practices. (Though a lot of them from OT).
My dad has a book about Cele doctrines and their scriptural references if you care to read it up.

The same way most people see Catholics as idolatry, is the way you might say Cele church is occultic.
It's some times a misconception.
The members of the church know they do not perform any fetish practices.

Of course just like any other church denomination, you will find ambitious shephers/prophets who in their quest for power, money and recognition mix traditional/fetish practises with the bible.
It is not a Cele thing. But a religious thing. Other church denominations who have ambitions pastors do just the same.
Cele is just obvious because of their garments..

Perhaps your bias stems from watching too much Nollywood so you've concluded that all Cele churches are the same.

A true Cele church is one of the best things you can experience as a church.
They have real prophets who whenever the Holyspirit (Emi Mimo) takes over them can help reveal the deep things of God and yourself to you.
And also tell you God's solution to whatever you're faced with.

Have you ever had the experience of Celestial church hymns ministered by a Good and Spiritual choir?!
You will definitely feel like you're in heaven.

Celestian church from my first hand experience is absolutely a good church.

I only left because I was uncomfortable walking barefoot and in white garments. Also cos of the long sunday services.
It was not because of their doctrines which are extracted from the bible.

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Myer:

I was raised in a Cele home but ported to other church denominations when I became independent.
I've attended RCCG and Winners, JW and Christ embassy and others before I settled in a not-so-famous denomination.
So by first-hand experience I know what I'm saying.
I have an uncle who is a shepherd (pastor) in Celestial church.
I have a dad who is a respected patron in the church.
I cant speak for others but those two do not practice anything occultic or fetish.
All the activities they adopted as their doctrines are extracted from biblical practices. (Though a lot of them from OT).
My dad has a book about Cele doctrines and their scriptural references if you care to read it up. The same way most people see Catholics as idolatry, is the way you might say Cele church is occultic.
It's some times a misconception.
The members of the church know they do not perform any fetish practices.

Of course just like any other church denomination, you will find ambitious shephers/prophets who in their quest for power, money and recognition mix traditional/fetish practises with the bible.
It is not a Cele thing. But a religious thing. Other church denominations who have ambitions pastors do just the same.
Cele is just obvious because of their garments..

Perhaps your bias stems from watching too much Nollywood so you've concluded that all Cele churches are the same.

A true Cele church is one of the best things you can experience as a church.
They have real prophets who whenever the Holyspirit (Emi Mimo) takes over them can help reveal the deep things of God and yourself to you.
And also tell you God's solution to whatever you're faced with.

Have you ever had the experience of Celestial church hymns ministered by a Good and Spiritual choir?!
You will definitely feel like you're in heaven.

Celestian church from my first hand experience is absolutely a good church.

I only left because I was uncomfortable walking barefoot and in white garments. Also cos of the long sunday services.
It was not because of their doctrines which are extracted from the bible.

Attending our meetings without studying the Bible with us is like traveling through a totally strange route, unlike other religions claiming Christian denominations Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in miraculous signs today, what we cherish is unity and righteousness.
So if you're looking for miracles then you can't feel comfortable in our midst! smiley
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Myer(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Attending our meetings without studying the Bible with us is like traveling through a totally strange route, unlike other religions claiming Christian denominations Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in miraculous signs today, what we cherish is unity and righteousness.
So if you're looking for miracles then you can't feel comfortable in our midst! smiley

I had a couple of observations while participating in your meetings the few times I did cos I actually learnt from your publications, so I wanted to become a member;

1. Your meetings were more of discussions about persecutions. Which when examined are actually as a result of your faults.

2. I also went for holy communion service and no one not even the leader of the church drank it. Why?
I was told by my friend that holy communion was for those that are perfect without sin.
But we know Jesus never said that.
That is simply a misinterpretation of Paul's advice in 1 Corinthians 11:24-30
No one is worthy to drink the communion yet Jesus made all his disciples eat and drink with him.
Paul was simply addressing those who obviously do not understand it's significance.

3. The fact that Men are not even allowed to wear Jeans. That one just tire me. Like what is the possible explanation for that?

4. Your stand on heaven and hell.

5. Your absolute lack of dependence on the Holyspirit. Most of what I saw was simply that everyone was meant to follow the JW laid down articles.
How then can you be in tune with the times and seasons?
The reason the Jews/Pharisees missed their Christ was simply because they were too fixated on the laws of Moses.
Following the scriptures, they believed the Messiah would be someone from a royal family,Isaiah 9:6-7
Which was why Jesus said, they studied the scriptures thinking they'd find life... but were ever learning and never coming to knowledge.

6. I've never met a successful JW.
Success is measured not only in giving your life to Christ. But also that God acknowledges you. Through spiritual gifts and material gifts to benefit the church, your sphere of influence and sometimes even the world.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Myer:

I had a couple of observations while participating in your meetings the few times I did cos I actually learnt from your publications, so I wanted to become a member;
1. Your meetings were more of discussions about persecutions. Which when examined are actually as a result of your faults.
2. I also went for holy communion service and no one not even the leader of the church drank it. Why?
I was told by my friend that holy communion was for those that are perfect without sin.
But we know Jesus never said that.
That is simply a misinterpretation of Paul's advice in 1 Corinthians 11:24-30
No one is worthy to drink the communion yet Jesus made all his disciples eat and drink with him.
Paul was simply addressing those who obviously do not understand it's significance.
3. The fact that Men are not even allowed to wear Jeans. That one just tire me. Like what is the possible explanation for that?
4. Your stand on heaven and hell.
5. Your absolute lack of dependence on the Holyspirit. Most of what I saw was simply that everyone was meant to follow the JW laid down articles.
How then can you be in tune with the times and seasons?
The reason the Jews/Pharisees missed their Christ was simply because they were too fixated on the laws of Moses.
Following the scriptures, they believed the Messiah would be someone from a royal family,Isaiah 9:6-7
Which was why Jesus said, they studied the scriptures thinking they'd find life... but were ever learning and never coming to knowledge.
6. I've never met a successful JW.
Success is measured not only in giving your life to Christ. But also that God acknowledges you. Through spiritual gifts and material gifts to benefit the church, your sphere of influence and sometimes even the world.

I was a Muslim before i met the JWs but i know that Jesus' true followers will be vilified in the society due to their strange beliefs. John 15:19
Jesus said after he takes his leave Satan (who is the cause of confusion in religion) will devastate the group but during the endtime Jesus will sent his angels to separate his true followers from the faithless religionists claiming Christians! Matthew 13:24-30
I never expected true Christians to share the same line of thought with all these different sects claiming denominations in Christianity. Jesus' true followers will not have options but submit to laid down tenets that everyone need to comply with! Matthew 7:13-14
So when i met the JWs i wasn't expecting them to have similar believes with sects claiming worshipers of God {John 17:14-16} that's why i diligently studied the Bible with them to know if there could be a group of people practicing what Jesus taught and the evidence Jesus promised that we will see in their gathering. Act 17:11
After seeing the FRUIT Jesus talked about i don't need any further scrutiny except if there is a better performing group than them.
So it's evident that you never studied the Bible at all it's the various religious sects claiming Christians that you're studying then trying to draw a conclusion, that is why you keep questioning what the Bible says since it's what the religious sects are doing that you want to see not what the Bible teaches! undecided
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Myer(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I was a Muslim before i met the JWs but i know that Jesus' true followers will be vilified in the society due to their strange beliefs. John 15:19
Jesus said after he takes his leave Satan (who is the cause of confusion in religion) will devastate the group but during the endtime Jesus will sent his angels to separate his true followers from the faithless religionists claiming Christians! Matthew 13:24-30
I never expected true Christians to share the same line of thought with all these different sects claiming denominations in Christianity. Jesus' true followers will not have options but submit to laid down tenets that everyone need to comply with! Matthew 7:13-14
So when i met the JWs i wasn't expecting them to have similar believes with sects claiming worshipers of God {John 17:14-16} that's why i diligently studied the Bible with them to know if there could be a group of people practicing what Jesus taught and the evidence Jesus promised that we will see in their gathering. Act 17:11
After seeing the FRUIT Jesus talked about i don't need any further scrutiny except if there is a better performing group than them.
So it's evident that you never studied the Bible at all it's the various religious sects claiming Christians that you're studying then trying to draw a conclusion, that is why you keep questioning what the Bible says since it's what the religious sects are doing that you want to see not what the Bible teaches! undecided

As usual you must defend your org.
It's alright. All the best.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Myer:

As usual you must defend your org.
It's alright. All the best.

This is not about defending any org rather it's an enlightenment for you to know the truth.
You asked several questions that you supposed to have known the answers had it been you studied the Bible. I didn't answer any of your questions because i know they're not from the Bible rather they're based on your experience with different sects all claiming they are denominations in Christianity.

Now let me take just one and see how a real Bible student deal with questions having to do with faith.
You asked:

What the churches of Christendom refer to as "Holy Communion" is the emblem Jesus used to separate those that will join him in his government from other beneficiaries of faith.
The day Jesus died he established the New Covenant that Moses foretold {Deuteronomy 18:15-19} the Old Covenant was between God and the nation of Israel, Moses was the mediator and the laws served as terms and conditions for whoever wants to come into the Covenant.
The New Covenant is not based on written code like the first so the tenets are written in the thoughts, words and actions of Jesus Christ himself who is the mediator. The custodians of this tenets must be those who saw Jesus and worked with him during the time he was practicing what he came to establish so they are the eyewitnesses who will tell the story about God's only begotten son and how the coming generation of faith must comply with those tenets.
Jesus' ministry lasted for three and a half years only twelve Jews were with him all through, they abandoned their families, businesses and comfort just to be with Jesus during those years so Jesus established the New Covenant with them and promised them that if they should continue till they die they will rule with him in his Kingdom {Matthew 19:27-29; Luke 22:28-30} that's why they were counted worthy to join him in eating and drinking the emblem of the establishment of Jesus' Kingdom!
So what is the reason why Paul said it's not for all Christians back then? 1Corinthians 11:27-30

Because it was to serve as emblem showing those who have been anointed to rule with Jesus in heaven not all Jesus' disciples!
Jesus had no right to select this people {Matthew 20:23} but because he knew the criteria God will use to anoint this little flock who will join him in ruling {Luke 12:32} Jesus followed the due process and choose his first 12 disciples out of numerous disciples that later became believers. Luke 6:13

What is the criteria?
This ones must be prepared to let go of everything they've acquired formerly in the world and take up the selfless lifestyle of going about throughout their lives preaching and teaching {Luke 18:18-23} it's not easy for anyone to have families with such a task so most of them never got married {1Corinthians 7:1,8} and all those who got married never had children! Matthew 19:12
It's disciples like this that God often select with His Holy Spirit as BORN AGAIN Christians who will join Jesus in heaven to rule {John 3:3,5} the expected number is 144,000.
Despite all what Jesus taught his disciples Judas still long for the things he left behind (worldly riches) that's why he missed out in becoming one of the beneficiaries of that arrangement even though he also left his families and everything to follow Jesus for the three and a half years! Luke 9:62; John 17:12

Today we still have few of them in out midst but they're all old, they don't have anything to call their own except the global family of JWs just as Jesus promised Peter:

Then Peter said in reply: “Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?”  Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life. Matthew 19:27-29

We have just 8 of them today in our world headquarters in America while the rest of them are in other countries throughout the earth. They are the ones who eats the emblem not all faithful members of the Christian Congregation. Jesus told them back then that he had other members of the house of faith who will later join God's Kingdom family but they are not of this fold! John 10:16

That's why you hardly see them in most congregations during Nisan 14 when we are remembering Christ, because most of them have gone to heaven only few are remaining on planet earth today. Until the last one of them leaves this planet we will continue to remember the day our Master Lord and King Christ Jesus established that covenant. Luke 22:19

Now consider the way and manner i have established what i believe and remembered i was born, bread and brought up in a Muslim home. Do you still think you are a Christian now? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.