Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos (29187 Views)

Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by princemillla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
femtex007:

The op is nothing but a foolish soul. If u read well you will see that it's not celestial church of Christ.

Swears down !!!
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by christistruth01: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I don't know why some of our Yoruba people love harvesting people's organ

No be hustle be dat na

It is very terrible and bad but you also need to address those from the Land of the Baby Factories who think it is ok to Purchase and pound Precious little Children in Mortars for Charm making both Crimes are so appauling and shameful that the leaders of Such Local Governments should be sacked and removed if it happens more than twice under them
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by fajob: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
So it's the church that committed the crime not the individual useless Idiots. Op I think you are being biased
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by jrusky(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
eliyke:
grin na part of d job creation wey buhari nd pastor osibanjo bring,from kidnapping,bandits,Yahoo,organ harvesting,ritualist,baby factory nd many more...manna cum collect,our daddy dey try

Infact apc is a tragedy, a serious disaster the worst in human political history.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cele Na chirch? Na modernised gatherings of witches and wizards dem be

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by hombre(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailynigerian.com/celestial-church-members-court/

This OP is so high on cow dung.

Is Celestial Church of Christ not different from Celestial Church Gospel Mission.

Anything for traffic sha.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by lomprico(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Miners on the beat!
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Moferere:
Organ harvest grin grin grin

That one follow for dia jobs too?

The love of money Corrupts. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by tradepunter: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
I fear this church more than hell fire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Baba not more than hell tho but this church,I will never nest body with any of their members.

According to a friend who left the church he said dark powers have overtaken majority of the church and majority of heads are into dark powers.

So anything cele I du keep my distance

3 Likes

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
IT IS HIGH TIME TO HAVE OMOLUWABI POLICE IN YORUBA LAND.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by weirdholla(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Religion of Ritualist and Rapist.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by femi4: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Moferere:
Organ harvest grin grin grin

That one follow for dia jobs too?
White garment...fear them, especially their women

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Ibkhaleel: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayo081:

Following the teachings of Paul? Is there something I need to know?
Paul founded Chrstianity Paul never loved Jesus he never met him in person

When Paul had written “against circumcision and against the Sabbath and the Law”, this was the beginning of Christianity. A religion based on vengeance, emotion, and fraud.

The foundation of Christianity is the total rejection of Circumcision, Sabbath, and the Law (Galatians 3:13, Romans 3:20) which was followed by Jesus (Matthew 5:17-20, 23:23)

With the teaching by some, notably Paul, that the laws of the Jews need not to be followed by a Christian, contradictions began to arise between the body of newly-written Scriptures, which later became known as the “New Testament”, and the Old Testament. However, the Old Testament was retained by the established Church in spite of these contradictions, since an outright rejection of the Old Testament would have been regarded by many of the people as a rejection of Jesus himself. Confusion was the inevitable result. In the attempt to accept and reject the Old Testament simultaneously, contradictions arose within the New Testament itself, since it had to be “new” without openly rejecting the old. But, in the early days of the Church, there was no real attempt to formally arrange the books and ensure that all the accounts and doctrines tallied with each other. The leaders of the first Christian communities were free to use their discretion and to refer to those Scriptures which they thought best contained the teachings of Jesus. 

The unreliability of the gospels appears to be admitted by the Church itself: The metaphysics of Christianity today is not even based on what is in the gospels. The established church is founded on the doctrine of original sin, of atonement and redemption, of the divinity of Jesus, of the divinity of the Holy Ghost and of Trinity. None of these doctrines are to be found within the gospels. They were not taught by Jesus. They were the fruits of Paul’s innovations and the influence of Greek culture and philosophy. Paul never experienced the company nor the direct transmission of knowledge from Jesus. Before his conversion, he vigorously persecuted the followers of Jesus, and after it he was largely responsible for abandoning the code of behaviour of Jesus when he took “Christianity” to the non-Jews
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I don't know why some of our Yoruba people love harvesting people's organ

No be hustle be dat na
You are shamelessly tribalistic.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
christistruth01:

It is very terrible and bad but you also need to address those from the Land of the Baby Factories who think it is ok to Purchase and pound Precious little Children in Mortars for Charm making both Crimes are so appauling and shameful that the leaders of Such Local Governments should be sacked and removed if it happens more than twice under them
this is what is called baby factory the one in east is illegal adoption center,some northern children that were adopted illegally was found in anambra state the children were even crying they dont want to go back with their northern parents because they are well taking care of by their new parents,

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is very bad, pathetic, and shameful...
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by WATCHOVER(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
And I repeat, Cele na church?
Yes! The only thing I know is that there is no perfect place on earth,
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by WATCHOVER(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Cele Na chirch? Na modernised gatherings of witches and wizards dem be
Can you please prove it?
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Can you please prove it?
as if you’re not aware of all those so called spiritual works especially inside the bush
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by endallinfection: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
goodheart01:

Pls stop disturbing plssssss. He has enough vultures to roast already
grin angry grin grin
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Crime knows no region or tribe.

Shatap there, leave this particular business for the yoruba Afonjas, they knows how to harvest humans skulls
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Anfield247(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
I fear this church more than hell fire lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hmm... and na the church dey go!
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Pumpumking: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:

Juju at it's peak, if you don't hold your man well, those ladies in this church will take it away rendering the man senseless, etc

angry
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Danmisra(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Christianity is a funny religion I swear, every couple of months, a pastor or christian leader must be reported over one crime or another, theft, fornication, adultery, extortion etc. So much for the religion of the so called educated, that is y must christian are just nominal Christians because their religious's images is being tarnish consistently. I don't blame them because their religion is full of confusion and lacks concrete evidences physically and logically regarding what the believe or preach because when you ask them to give proof from the Bible the can't. This lawlessness in Christianity will continue till doomsday.
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Banmeallday: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Africans and Foreign religions of Islam and Christianity.

It has scattered their heads....
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Conwarden: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailynigerian.com/celestial-church-members-court/

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Coolcash007: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2021
RightToReject:
It's appalling that with every second absurd news like this and its ilks, most of my South Western brothers and sisters still do not see shame in carrying around a bigotry/ethnocentrism toga. If half of the news like this could come out from Igboland on a second basis like this, these sanctimonious and hypocritically disingenuous lots would have said it's an Igbo culture or that all Igbos are primitive.

There are good and bad people everywhere. Let us all say no to sanctimony, bigotry, hypocrisy, and all the associated vices in general.

Naso cool
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by iyobosadavid: 1:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Please let's be guide with what we post and our comments, the church in question is CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST GOSPEL MISSION AND NOT THE CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST We all know. Bloggers just trying to create trafic on their blogs.

1 Like

Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by WATCHOVER(m): 4:42am On Nov 11, 2021
BABANGBALI:
as if you’re not aware of all those so called spiritual works especially inside the bush
I don't know, but I how those work looks like.
Please tell me
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by muheeb01(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Wonders shall never end so when did human being become cow nawa o
Re: 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos by Eraddray(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2021
I doubt those mumu on the first page go through the article at all....if they did..they will knw the difference between celestial church of Christ and celestial church of Christ gospel mission....

Well...not really their fault tho...the mumu op with stupid headline couple with rubbish pictures attached to the article...
I knw by now...he done get they traffic wey want...
But sometimes we ourselves are our own problem....
We do anything for money and even if it will dent the image of other ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Coronavirus: Primate Rufus Okikiola Ositelu Predicted China Disease / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.