Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) (30121 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Borrow borrow president. I hope that man turns him down when he eventually begs for money
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
The useless one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wetin concern me.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
yyba:
Macron meets one of the world most powerful and popular president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
In Nigeria they'd call Macron a Simp, a man under d influence of jazz but dude simply followed his heart damming what anyone got to say.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by azadus18: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
GCFR
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by blamingthedevil: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is a Wailing thread for children of 8

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Usman898: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cute
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
As I dey see this Buhari, him go get either body or mouth odour
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Torosk1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hopefully, he doesn't infect Macron with his lifelessness
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
post=107499715:

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!
Na man u be.
END OF THREAD.

Now, children of hate frustrations and perdition, all of una getat of this thread.
Bitter mongrels.
[/s]

You won't visit the previous thread, that he is borrowing billions of dollars upandown, nonsense,. Ike nsi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by IkemChris(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Big boys go gather for party, one go come with the intention of getting 2k that the other people no dey use
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by millionboi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari is a cow
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
Ipob terrorists mpuru Mmiri youths are posting under the influence again.

See as PMB towers tall. It is funny all the lies of the mpuru Mmiri ipob terrorists is largely ignored by the white men they try to hinge their foolery on. PMB would have treated as a pariah if the west believe just half of the lies yet they always open their doors for him. God shamed all terrorists groups in Nigeria.
You're slowly running mad. I'm eagerly waiting for the day you'll enter market stark naked and be screaming "IPOB" upandan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Joseph08(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
From there he will jet off to UK I know.

Useless President!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Shaev7(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
yyba:
Macron meets one of the world most powerful and popular president
Including you, and those that gave you likes, Google world most powerful and popular President, use top 50, if you see buhari, I will give you 5k to your bank.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
post=107499626:
TWO GREAT MEN

You won't comment on the thread where he's borrowing billions of dollars to steal. Don't worry, the repercussions of the evils of this administration will get to you
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by lamalang(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Him went to borrow money
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by thunderbabs: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Madmohamed1:
useless and confusedpresident I call him VIP. Vagabond in power

If you support this motion, say Hi
The HIs have it
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Akharmony: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
France is the heaven of every African head of states.. like President Rwanda president paul kagame rightly said and i quote" Africa leader will only wait till they are invited to france/Paris to discuss the problems they can equally just solve simply in thr home country".
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by iamtardey: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
One is A Beggar one is Tired of Giving grin
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
InoGetJoy:

You're slowly running mad. I'm eagerly waiting for the day you'll enter market stark naked and be screaming "IPOB" upandan
[/s]

Seek medical attention, I don't see how telling me your story will help you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Madmohamed1:
useless and confusedpresident I call him VIP. Vagabond in power
kill yourself
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Bigchristo: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
Ipob terrorists mpuru Mmiri youths are posting under the influence again.

See as PMB towers tall. It is funny all the lies of the mpuru Mmiri ipob terrorists is largely ignored by the white men they try to hinge their foolery on. PMB would have treated as a pariah if the west believe just half of the lies yet they always open their doors for him. God shamed all terrorists groups in Nigeria.
Stop showing your ignorance to the world, As far as Buhari is GCFR nobody can prosecute him, whatever will happen should be after his time in office, that is if they find anything against him but for now nobody should be making such a dangerous assumption

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
All this journey na to borrow money from France government
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Macron meets an Ancestor should be the headline

Is it a crime to be old?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by BigBashiru: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nemere2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari attends a working lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron today, at the Champs-Élysées Palace in Paris, France.

Run away from France. Nothing good can come from them. They don't mean well. They sponsored the genocide in rwanda in the 90s. They refuse to withdraw all thier soldiers from mali which really is neocolonialism. Kenya awarded a French company a 30 yr contract yet France never awards any contracts to African countries. Wake up africa!
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just hope Macron has better Alfa and Babalawos to take him to the river for some real sporotual cleansing...

I still deh bath steady with the badluck of this man and things are just getting better...

Buhari na something we call OSHE....Soap...if he rub you for body like thisNa to baff am comot ooo...na better badluck man...

May God help the people of France and Paul Pogba....

They dont know what just enter through the front door into their domot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bigchristo:
Stop showing your ignorance to the world, As far as Buhari is GCFR nobody can prosecute him, whatever will happen should be after his time in office, that is if they find anything against him but for now nobody should be making such a dangerous assumption

Sometimes read what you are responding to and then read what you intend to post before posting such incoherent vormit to the world. So read my post you responded to and ask yourself what this crap of post you put up there has to do with my post. kapish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / How APC Governors Clashed, Tackled Each Other At Party Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.