Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) (30118 Views)

President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos) / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Foreseer: 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author= post=107499709][/quote]All these for #30k, shame on you. Hunger bad!
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by slimsucre: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Macron should be about 5 or 6years when Buhari was military head of state.
He probably didn't know he would one day be President of France.

Buhari was also made head of state at almost the same age as Macron's current age or younger.
Buhari even at his age and health status would have been warming up for third tenure if our Constitution made provision for it.

The youth are the leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Pain(m): 1:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Stooopid blacks. Always seeking the approval of white men. Its really a shame. No French man or woman would celebrate a Macron or any White Prime Minister for visiting Abuja or Lagos. For the blackman even a 1 hour visit to the western world is a big achievement for family and clan. Our our mumu no too much?
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Bigpapi: 1:35am On Nov 11, 2021
yyba:
Macron meets one of the world most powerful and popular president

Olodo

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 1:54am On Nov 11, 2021
With all the whole travelling, can't they try and make our country too fine and developed... They are always going over there, why can't you build your own country too so that other presidents can visit you too....
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Malawian(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2021
See as Oynbo people just dey control their mascot up and down. If una finish, make una come tap gas for South East. We go wait until una project reach 80% then Unknown Firemen go come there collect tax.

Nonsense and mannequin.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Nemere2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari attends a working lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron today, at the Champs-Élysées Palace in Paris, France.

A case of Light and darkness meeting together face to face.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by orisa37: 5:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Champs-Élysées Palace in Paris, France.

MALI REPUBLIC

BOKOHARAM

CHIBOK GIRLS

RECONCILIATION AND NOW

SETTLEMENT TIME.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by gawu1: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2021
ominilongest:

macron shit na achievement to u? u sure say no b under ur papa roof u still dey sleep?e get y I dey ask.
Yes, na my papa roof I dey sleep because I no be factory made baby like majority inyameri pigs.
So I no be those one wey dey sleep in a supposed papa roof.
Shebi, you be one of dem?
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by ominilongest(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2021
gawu1:

[b]Yes, na my papa rocof i dey sleep[/b]because I no be factory made baby like majority inyameri pigs.
So I no be those one wey dey sleep in a supposed papa roof.
Shebi, you be one of dem?
oponu ariyada
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by gawu1: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2021
ominilongest:

oponu ariyada
Ubangiji ya san abin da ka ke nufi, koma zai saka maka da sakamaku mafi dacewa
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by ominilongest(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2021
gawu1:

Ubangiji ya san abin da ka ke nufi, koma zai saka maka da sakamaku mafi dacewa
je ku kuka baba, yaro embarassed

Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Madmohamed1:
useless and confusedpresident I call him VIP. Vagabond in power
Hmmmm, it's wrong to insult leaders in authority.
Re: Buhari, Macron Meet At The Champs-élysées In Paris (photos) by Chiefecho(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
gawu1:

The last your supreme leader who is languishing inside a cage was seen close to what we are seeing was when he posted himself kissing a wall at God's-know somewhere when he wanted pigs like you to celebrate his escaped.
Unfortunately, he couldn't run away for eternity as he is now back to square one he thought he immune against.

I guess this qoute wasn't for me
Because if it is
I don't seem to understand why I should be replied this way?
Calling me a pig really ?
Do u know me ? No
Do I know you ? No
Only idiots throw abuses to people the ain't having problem with or haven't called for their attention
I don't want to say much but I just want to let you know that ure a foolish idiot and a mumu
Who invited you to my qoute now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Atiku Pays 7-Year-Old Chimamanda's Surgery Bill, Sends Her Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.