Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo (5424 Views)

Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by BigB11(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Someone should pls advise OBJ to first be a father to all his daughter in-laws children.

Nigerians don't need a father; we need food on the table, jobs, constant power supply, better medical system, stronger education standard, good roads and competent leaders.

It is completely clear that OBJ is severely allergic to all I've listed. So, please tell him to go somewhere and get lost!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
So this new Yoruba guvnor of Ogun has been asheworing in political parties for like ever?

Tomorrow now una go tell me say pdp is evil, whereas this man is a bona fide pdp member.

By the way, Una no see the way the dude de dobale for OBJ?
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by ikooko(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
Surely u don't have to like obj if you cant see beyond your nose. but you need to investigate to understand the damage he did to northern political machineries.
He technically re-apportion political dominance from the power hungry northern elite, to deliver the SW & SS from the political slavery since independence; and all you can do is blab on NL. May God forgive you and deliver us.  angry angry angry
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by murtalaa(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
true talk baba and that includes your grandson grin
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by 1025: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Surely u don't have to like obj if you cant see beyond your nose. but you need to investigate to understand the damage he did to northern political machineries.
He technically re-apportion political dominance from the power hungry northern elite, to deliver the SW & SS from the political slavery since independence; and all you can do is blab on NL. May God forgive you and deliver us.  Angry Angry Angry

@ikooko,
every child has a father but those whose father are not worth it can change and if u have replaced ur father with obasanjo, then so be it after all this is democracy. i am an igbo but i hate to hear ur types saying obasanjo destroyed northern machinery and and if he did, who did he use to replace them? can you imagine how much we have lost to public office holders since 1999? can you imagine how politics has turned to be the most lucrative profession in nigeria since 1999? can you just think of how many lives we loose to security issues on daily basis since 1999?
the same northerners he destroyed, he gave power back to in 2007. like i said, in democracy, there is freedom of fathership of which u have right to make obasanjo ur father. but if anyone wants me to make a dog that cld sleep with his own daughter in law, a criminal that was N20,000 rich in 1999 only to become a billion in dollars in a few years, a man who does not know how to father his own biological son my father, may God punish whosoever thinks that.
charity does not start from outside but from home. let obasanjo bring his children together first before looking for others. the only child of his that is close to him is that iyabo that has criminal records here and there. like father like daughter.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by BigB11(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
He technically re-apportion political dominance from the power hungry northern elite, to deliver the SW & SS from the political slavery since independence; and all you can do is blab on NL. May God forgive you and deliver us.

Oga!!! pls give me a break. We are not here to worship sentiment or to embrace f00lishness. We are here together to rescue our country from the blood suckers that have capitalized on ra-p-ing everyone of us over and over until the end of time.
Again, advise baba to destroy himself before destroying anybody for the sake of Nigeria. OBJ represents everything that is bad on the face of this planet.

It's time to make all these thieves irrelevant and discover better people, and strategy to move this lovely country forward effectively and efficiently.

We are tired.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Maxidoe(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
1025:

@ikooko,
every child has a father but those whose father are not worth it can change and if u have replaced your father with obasanjo, then so be it after all this is democracy. i am an igbo but i hate to hear your types saying obasanjo destroyed northern machinery and and if he did, who did he use to replace them? can you imagine how much we have lost to public office holders since 1999? can you imagine how politics has turned to be the most lucrative profession in nigeria since 1999? can you just think of how many lives we loose to security issues on daily basis since 1999?
the same northerners he destroyed, he gave power back to in 2007. like i said, in democracy, there is freedom of fathership of which u have right to make obasanjo your father. but if anyone wants me to make a dog that cld sleep with his own daughter in law, a criminal that was N20,000 rich in 1999 only to become a billion in dollars in a few years, a man who does not know how to father his own biological son my father, may God punish whosoever thinks that.
charity does not start from outside but from home. let obasanjo bring his children together first before looking for others. the only child of his that is close to him is that iyabo that has criminal records here and there. like father like daughter.

Big B1:

Oga!!! pls give me a break. We are not here to worship sentiment or to embrace f00lishness. We are here together to rescue our country from the blood suckers that have capitalized on ra-p-ing everyone of us over and over until the end of time.
Again, advise baba to destroy himself before destroying anybody for the sake of Nigeria. OBJ represents everything that is bad on the face of this planet.

It's time to make all these thieves irrelevant and discover better people, and strategy to move this lovely country forward effectively and efficiently.

We are tired.

What else can i say,you two just spoke my mind.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by BigB11(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Very soon we will witness some f00ls coming over here posting comments to praise all the beautiful things Bankole has done.
My question is: aren't you tired of getting r-a-ped over and over and over again?

I will never praise or feel bad for an entity that made me $10k, but also stole $10m from my pocket.

Pls allow all these bastards to die in pain and go straight to hell.

It's time to get our country back on the right track.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by jmaine: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
ikooko:

He technically re-apportion political dominance from the power hungry northern elite, to deliver the SW & SS from the political slavery since independence; and all you can do is blab on NL. May God forgive you and deliver us.  angry angry angry

I support your stand bro . . . Hate him or like him . . OBJ anytime is a colossus in the history of Nigeria whether positive or negative . . He has full bragging right as far as the history of Nigeria is concerned even beyond our shores  . . .The Name OBJ is highly revered and hated among the Northern elite cos he He made sure he quashed every false believe they had about being superior. His cartel consisting of silent and deadly schemers like Ojo Maduekwe have kept the Northern mafia confused. Suddenly the Once powerful core North are suddenly feeling threatened only due to the scheming ruthlessness of this one man Nigerians love to hate  . . .  You just need to respect that man . .   
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by beeman80: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
The Yoruba nation is in a rudderless position at the moment but this situation could have been salvaged by OBJ.Perhaps he has better plans.Yeh like becoming the Father of all Nigerians. grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by juventino: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
Daddy OBJ, I love YOU
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Roland17(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
@playboy19
wen is baba going 6 feet below, i can't wait.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by badlaw(f): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
yes baba u get mouth oooooooooooo
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by mallorca(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
Roland17:

@playboy19
wen is baba going 6 feet below, i can't wait.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by mechris: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yea i believe him.He is actually a father. If no t for OBJ Nigeria would have long dis intergrated.He has been a stabilizer.Even though he didn't get every thing right. Even thou he ended up breeding and rearing more barstards,vagabonds and thieves than civil men,the only civil son of his bieng the current president, the south and south west particularly owes OBJ in the current nigerian dispensation.[i xpct reactions]
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Obasanjo!Obasanjo!!Obasanjo!!!Truly God makes you a father of a nation,but you don't make yourself a father.God Favor you but you don't favor yourself.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by lakefist(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
OBJ is a great man,whether you guys like it or not, as far as am concern he is a daddy,
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by rasputinn(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
Baawaa:

Obasanjo!Obasanjo!!Obasanjo!!!Truly God makes you a father of a nation,but you don't make yourself a father.God Favor you but you don't favor yourself.

So in essence,you concur with him cheesy cheesy cheesy

OBJ dey kampe
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by sandokaa: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
Father of all Nigerians? Do they include Fayose, Gbenga Daniel, Atiku and the immediate past Speaker (Banky Fine Bobo) who is speaking in EFCC detention now? Ha, Baba awon rascals niyen o! The rascally father will need 150 million birth certificates to prove his assertion! Goodluck to him.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Outstrip(f): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
Tufiakwa grin
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by xamphara: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
oBJ? na im pikin go tell us how 'fatherly' dis man is, as far as i am concerned he is a goat living among humans
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by amurx(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
he has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by tlops(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
Baba get mouth! if he is satisfied with that illusion then more grease to his loins!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by aljharem3: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
yes oh baba u be the father oh, respect sir

i know say u be my papa and i am ur son

when am i going to inherent ota farm lipsrsealed

love u papa obj, my one are true popsi
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Jaideyone(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
hehe father of bastards according to fayose
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by kholis(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Father OBJ! Next time you want to assuage yourself with such costly national portfolio, first find out if anybody gives a damn. It hurts to think of you.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo

Fada to hair-less gorillas
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Concept(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
Baba Iyabo turned comedian like Basket Mouth.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by micath09(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ithink he was right going by the millions of thieves his eight years had produced.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by lastpage: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
Daddy OBJ! For where? shocked
Okay, l know a few of his children:

*Dimeji Bankole (Stole $10Billion, in four years, What a record!)
*Gbenga Daniel (when the going was good)
*Ayo Fayose (Ondo state nemesis!)
*Alao Akala (Soyo-yo Governor!)
*Fani Kayode (Minitser's Name Engraved on a woman's breast wink )
*And one or two of Moji's Children (His son's wife, ofcourse!
grin )

Tell me, with these kind/combination of children in his arsenal, DOES HE NOT QUALIFY TO CALL HIMSELF EVERYONE' FATHER?

The crass thief needs a braindump! HE HAS SIMPLY BECOME IRRELEVANT!
Its so baad he is beginning to GATE_CRASH EVENTS!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by felele(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
To whom will we credit the fact that we can type hereon from our phones today Obasanjo, thats who!

To whom will we credit the ascension of GEJ to the Presidency and his subsequent election Obasanjo, that's who!

To whom will we give the credit that we have enjoyed 12 years of democracy, however flawed, devoid of military intervention Obasanjo, that's who!!!

To whom shall we credit the explosion of the Nigerian entertainment industry over the last 12 years, following a policy of government engagement with younger and younger entertainers? Obasanjo, that's who!!!

There are more, but let me stop there for now.

Whoever doesn't like Obasanjo should go and jump off Olumo Rock, for all I care. Those you're worshipping today will eventually show you their true colours. When they do, there will be revolution in the land, especially the SW, and I hope it consumes you all, along with your uber-venal principals, Tinubu and co.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Special Conference On Securty In South East And Delta State Live On Channels Tv / Nigerian Super Tucano Aircraft Undergoing Painting In Nevada, US / Local Government Poll: I Will Not Select Chairmen, Says Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.