Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo (5434 Views)

Should She Report Her Father To EFCC. / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by FKseun(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
He is a shameless human being! If I were his son, i would regret having him as a father! Someone who was given opportunities to write his name in gold but preferred mud.  

He glorified area boyism through the late Adedibu!  Oyo State is still in chaos till date. Governor Ajimobi just banned the NURTW.
He discouraged and fought against Mimiko. Eventually Mimiko got victory and is performing in Ondo state
He fraternised with Odili who almost destroyed Rivers state financially
He engineered the dropping of Rotimi Amaechi as the PDP candidate after the primaries that he won.  Amaechi is governor today and is transforming Rivers state
He fought against Tinubu-led Lagos state for no just reason, Lagos is better off than any PDP state today!
His late cousin Afolabi was the head of the crooks who embezzled billions under the failed national ID card scheme
His in-law, Martins embezzled billions from the Police Fund (PEF)
He discouraged the EFFC from going after Bode George during his time.  
He gave Gbenga Daniels thumbs-up when it was very obvious that he was busy destroying Ogun state
It was during his tenure that Anenih mismanaged billions of naira meant for the Lagos-Benin road.
It was during his tenure that Bola Ige was killed like a chicken
It was during his tenure the Marshal Harry was killed
It was during his tenure that Dikibo was killed
It was he that gave us Shagari, who never dreamt of becoming President
It was he that foisted a Yar Adua on us despite being terminally ill
He was a financial wreck when he came out of prison, but today he resusitated his dead farm and built a mansion on the rock like IBB.
etc etc
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Gbenge77(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
Wherever he got such an opinion from.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Sunky200: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2011
Who among you is clean? Who in the world does not have at least one secret in his/her closet? To me former president Obasanjo is a brave, courageous, good and a fair democrats. If you crittizise him for his wrongdoings yes it worth it but remember some of the things he got right. For now it appears to me that he is the one responsible for getting rid of the military men in AGBADA that have enslave us in one way or the other. He himself might have realise some of his mistake and trying to make amendment before it is too late by going voluntarily to that event offering his full support to the new governor, this that he did means he swallowed his pride. How many out of our past leader have ever done something like this before? Praise him if he ever worth it and crittizise & accuse him if that is what he really deserve. Just remember that 'absolute power corrupt absolutely'. Only God knows what you might have done if you were in his position.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by udezue(m): 2:27am On Jun 08, 2011
Chukwu kpo kwa ya oku. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Calculia: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2011
This 'OBJ' guy should do us a favour crawl under a hole somewhere and quench,  angry
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Larufa(m): 3:11am On Jun 08, 2011
As for me I know my father, General OBJ can never be my father.

Maybe he is "Daani elebo," or (Gbenga) Daniel the Fetishist father.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 08, 2011
I've already disfathered him.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by FKseun(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2011
You IGNORAMUS should stop saying that OBJ entrenched the present democracy in Nigeria! Gen. Abdusallam did! Where was OBJ when NADECO and other Nigerians where being hounded, locked in DMI dungeons, tortured and killed? What did he contribute to the fight for the actualisation of the annulled June 12 elections? We still remember his comments during the crisis! Where was he when PENGASSAN, NUPENG, NLC, TUC and other unions were fighting for democracy? Yes, we agree, he retired some top military officers. That was after the powers that be had brought him out of the prison to come and filled the slot Late MKO Abiola died fighting for, from the history of this country, which cadre of military officers plan coups?, Major to Cols. How many of Major Mustapha's course mates did he retire? Even Mustapha was not retired! He was posted to Enugu after which he was arrested for not reporting at his new post. The truth of the matter was that even the military was tired of ruling, the IBB ---> ABACHA era destroyed the fabric of military discipline in Nigeria, era when Majors were slapping red-necks! It was unheard of! The military became fragmented along so many lines!
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by Sunky200: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2011
Angry minority should not force their view on anyone, beside i dont understand why some angry nigerians should insult and saying some sort of weird words to a fellow NL for sharing his/her point of view to the ongoing issue. 1. I am OBJ fan 2. All i mean in my earlier comment was that obj was the one responsible for delivering power to non ex-military in agbada that have storm democrasy in nigeria, though these that democrasy is resulting to are not in accordance with his plans but its working for the masses. Let us all stop putting blame on people for your/our shortcomings but let us rise up contribute our quota with the aim of making our darling nation adorable by all. It is a work for all to do.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by LagosBoi2(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2011
We all know you are father of criminals, you put your criminal sons(gbenga daniel, Akala and many others) there to rule our states and ACN kicked them out and now all of them are running to London to avoid Efcc arrest, Young Nigerians don't appreciate you man, you changed from Military to Democracy with no difference in the policies. You served 8years without touching the lives of the poor, you have lost your credibility among your people.

few people dey fat with d big money, the rest dey hungry, me Fela i challenge Obasanjo na wayo he dey all the time. Fela
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by dempeople(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2011
FKseun:

He is a shameless human being! If I were his son, i would regret having him as a father! Someone who was given opportunities to write his name in gold but preferred mud.  

He glorified area boyism through the late Adedibu!  Oyo State is still in chaos till date. Governor Ajimobi just banned the NURTW.
He discouraged and fought against Mimiko. Eventually Mimiko got victory and is performing in Ondo state
He fraternised with Odili who almost destroyed Rivers state financially
He engineered the dropping of Rotimi Amaechi as the PDP candidate after the primaries that he won.  Amaechi is governor today and is transforming Rivers state
He fought against Tinubu-led Lagos state for no just reason, Lagos is better off than any PDP state today!
His late cousin Afolabi was the head of the crooks who embezzled billions under the failed national ID card scheme
His in-law, Martins embezzled billions from the Police Fund (PEF)
He discouraged the EFFC from going after Bode George during his time.  
He gave Gbenga Daniels thumbs-up when it was very obvious that he was busy destroying Ogun state
It was during his tenure that Anenih mismanaged billions of naira meant for the Lagos-Benin road.
It was during his tenure that Bola Ige was killed like a chicken
It was during his tenure the Marshal Harry was killed
It was during his tenure that Dikibo was killed
It was he that gave us Shagari, who never dreamt of becoming President
It was he that foisted a Yar Adua on us despite being terminally ill
He was a financial wreck when he came out of prison, but today he resusitated his dead farm and built a mansion on the rock like IBB.
etc etc

You should have added that he also engineered the kidnapping of a "sitting" governor in the person of Ngige of Anambra state.

Obasanjo is a devil incarnate and one of the most unfortunate things to have ever happened to Nigeria. A personification of evil.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by naso2(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2011
Abeg make una free OBJ jo.
No one is a saint in this game.
And why do many posters talk as if OBJ is trying to replace people's biological fathers?

OBJ CARRY GO.
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by sirp2007: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2011
minus me,
Re: I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2011
I hope this "Father" will come here and read all the "eulogies" his "SONS" have written about him, EVEN IN HIS LIFETIME! shocked shocked shocked

Yeeye dey smell! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu: Gowon Blasted Over Biafra Comments / Army Kills 8 Boko Haram Members In Kano Raid. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.