Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer (17941 Views)

Tony Okocha: We Have Mobilized 50,000 Persons For Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers State / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Kokaine(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
When ever I travel away from jigawa to other parts of Nigeria, I appreciate that state. The Islamic laws are not entirely practiced perfectly due to mass illiteracy and poverty and even weak eeman on the part of the law enforcement agents. But the states have decency and sanity and are a better place to raise kids any day any time with less moral decadence. I even see the southern Christians in jigawa state have more upright kids than the ones in my state for instance where even secondary school students are cultists already
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Ibkhaleel: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kudos... Very Good of you... God is proud of such act... At least we r gradually reducing the menance brought up by the evil xtians on earth
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Comedian2019: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hypocrites!
...and they want to share VAT received from the same drinks they destroy. No be juju be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by tonyshine01: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Meanwhile their people are killing themselves with solution and other hard substances.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by mrkings84(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
I like this nothern people. They have a crimefree society, that's why their main problems are people committing immorality and drinking beer drinks.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by temitope27(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Okun o, Aba.
eeh, ara

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by hibeebeeking: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sets of stone age.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Ykc2(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Indigenous hausa people only show their power against their fellow hausas, they don't dare arrest a fulani person caught drinking beer or nacking woman who born dem to touch a fulani person
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Amos1423(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
They literally tossed over 700 bottles of someone's business all in the name of religion extremism. Does the constitution not state that no religion should be adopted as official religion under Nigeria state how beit that when the north does it, everyone sees it as normal but when the south or an igbo man does same, they use all part of the system to nail them down?

They have a state police
They have officially adopted Islamic as the northern religion
They've taken command of all the MDAs what else is left?
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by od501: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/10/jigawa-hisbah-arrests-47-persons-for-alleged-immorality-seizes-745-bottles-of-beer/

And they want to continue open grazing in the South. Umunna come and see oo...Come and see the height of hypocrisy.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Whodeycheckam: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/10/jigawa-hisbah-arrests-47-persons-for-alleged-immorality-seizes-745-bottles-of-beer/

COMMOT THERE..!!!

and we go collect taxes from these companies that makes beer save them up. and them north go still collect out of the share when they start allocation.
SMH
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by tnerro1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
What has happened to the VAT case self?
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by BABANGBALI: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fokn hypocrites
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Benchilwell: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Splitmind:
The Hisbah Corps has been doing an excellent job in bringing normalcy back to the North.

I pray that this is swiftly implemented all over Nigeria.
fixed, yet north backwards than every region in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Abujason: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very funny and confused set of people.
And yet they will be dragging VAT money with the people that actually generate it.
Bunch of moronic hypocrites.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by CyberHustle: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Racoon:
Give bandits, other terrorists and hisbah their own country una no gree.How can they be operating Sharia legal system above the constitution?
Exactly. Operate sharia above the law when convenient and the law above sharia if it isn't.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Adakintroy: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
I wish christains have sake balls to control their end of society. The women are running loose one celebrity is open showing her dirty Toto to everyone claim victim of blackmail.

Young men drinking like they don't want to go back to were they are coming from. Really need Marshall moral laws.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by delpee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
They're doing well. That will reduce poverty, eradicate illiteracy and make society so much better. All the drug addicts, bandits and almajiri will just disappear because Hisbah is in control. undecided
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Benchilwell: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Kudos... Very Good of you... God is proud of such act... At least we r gradually reducing the menance brought up by the evil xtians on earth
in d world will know one religion that every religions in world have problem with......
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by mekonglobal(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
Seems beer is more dangerous than bandits
Or hard drugs.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Abujason: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
You drug addict again?
Have I not told you to stay away from Nairaland until you and your fellow moslem terrorists brothers develop some commonsense?
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by delpee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
mrkings84:
I like this nothern people. They have a crimefree society, that's why their main problems are people committing immorality and drinking beer drinks.

Crime free you say? Where are the bandits and terrorists thriving most?

You could say so with regards to the North that I often visited and knew so well decades ago.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by slowice(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
A nigerian who lives in the North actually lives in another country... He is never fully accepted as a citizen .
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Benchilwell: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Adakintroy:
I wish christains have sake balls to control their end of society. The women are running loose one celebrity is open showing her dirty Toto to everyone claim victim of blackmail.

Young men drinking like they don't want to go back to were they are coming from. Really need Marshall moral laws.
all d thing u wrote non is worst than marry under age children of 6 years old, banditary and remain u that d north are d highest hard drugs usage in Nigeria which is worst than drinking beer
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
Seems beer is more dangerous than bandits
Honestly..

According to a reliable source, beer and other 'immoral' under the Hisbah Criminal code has killed more people than banditry, terrorism, UGM and cattle rustlers could even think of..
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Most states in the north practice Sharia law.....even most northerners aren't comfortable with that useless Sharia law......but their hands are tied, because they aren't expose , due to over 90% of them aren't educated......

Such kinda bullshits can never happen in the south.
I hope so man.. enjoy
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by Chinny024(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Meanwhile, they want to enjoy VAT from the same beer.. shocked
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by ComeToJesus: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wike my man, please press another of their mumu button.
Re: Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer by turkeyman: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abeg blame Obasanjo, na him give way to this nonsense we are seeing now
anonymous1759:
grin
Which president signed this nonsense law into order must be ashamed of himself because of selfish interests.
How can you have two laws in a country? Every southern state must collect her VAT I just cancelled 4 bottles of Heineken for these bastards to collect the proceeds from VAT in return Hypocrites .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment / Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba Were British Creations. / An Exclusive Interview With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.